Officer Chauvin files for an appeal

Keep crying bitch. Who gives a fuck how you feel about it? 😄 You think your feelings bring Chauvin any comfort at night in federal prison? 😄
The only bitch here is you.
You are a bitch for white liberals who have fully trained you to be a perpetual victim and loyal pawn.
You prove it everyday.

The only bitch here is you.
You are a bitch for white liberals who have fully trained you to be a perpetual victim and loyal pawn.
You prove it everyday.
What do you imagine I'm a victim of little bitch? 😄 The only one to suggest I'm a victim of anything here is you. How are you this fucking stupid? 😄

Now you are a breathing expert, you have never been choked but you can tell us when someone can breath and when they can't. Smfh.

If you're talking or screaming, the only possible way to do that is if you're inhaling and exhaling air. You don't have to be an expert on breathing to know that. An 8 year old child could tell you that.

If you're talking or screaming, the only possible way to do that is if you're inhaling and exhaling air. You don't have to be an expert on breathing to know that. An 8 year old child could tell you that.

• Chest pain or discomfort. Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center or left side of the chest that lasts for more than a few minutes or that goes away and comes back. The discomfort can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness, or pain.
  • Feeling weak, light-headed, or faint. You may also break out into a cold sweat.
  • Pain or discomfort in the jaw, neck, or back.
  • Pain or discomfort in one or both arms or shoulders.
  • Shortness of breath. This often comes along with chest discomfort, but shortness of breath also can happen before chest discomfort.

The problem is that you have decided it was drugs. Now if you were a member of the jury you would violate your oath as a juror. You would have to lie. Because you would not be basing your decision on evidence but upon bias. In some narrow situations that might be a good thing. If the evidence is false scientifically. I’ll give you an example.

If one member of the jury had been aware that it is impossible to light gasoline with a cigarette then three innocent men wouldn’t have gone to prison.

Otherwise you would be well advised to listen to the testimony and make your judgment based upon that. It is painfully obvious you don’t do that. You look to the color and make up your mind before the facts are in. And nothing will dissuade you from that conclusion. No matter how erroneous.

The standard instructions to a jury include the phrase "beyond a reasonable doubt." Given he had over twice the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, mixed with meth, medical problems with his heart, the fact he was screaming he couldn 't breathe in back of the police car, the trial was held with violent people outside that court room giving anybody involved a reason to fear for their safety or life, the medical examiner hired by the defense said cause of death was inconclusive, are all pretty reasonable doubts to me so no, it would not be violating my oath as a juror.

• Chest pain or discomfort. Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center or left side of the chest that lasts for more than a few minutes or that goes away and comes back. The discomfort can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness, or pain.
  • Feeling weak, light-headed, or faint. You may also break out into a cold sweat.
  • Shortness of breath. This often comes along with chest discomfort, but shortness of breath also can happen before chest discomfort.

What does this have to do with the price of rice in China? He died from lack of oxygen getting into his system. I'm not arguing that. The question is what was the cause of it?

yeah and tires are not made from rubber trees.
Any other random facts you want to share?

What does this have to do with the price of rice in China? He died from lack of oxygen getting into his system. I'm not arguing that. The question is what was the cause of it?

Irrelevant. A person has no idea why a person can not breathe. To address that you don't kneel on their neck until they are dead.

Irrelevant. A person has no idea why a person can not breathe. To address that you don't kneel on their neck until they are dead.

It's not irrelevant. We're talking about a murder charge here. If Floyd died from the dope and poor health, then no real murder took place. Somebody is falsely imprisoned for Floyd's bad decisions.

The standard instructions to a jury include the phrase "beyond a reasonable doubt." Given he had over twice the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, mixed with meth, medical problems with his heart, the fact he was screaming he couldn 't breathe in back of the police car, the trial was held with violent people outside that court room giving anybody involved a reason to fear for their safety or life, the medical examiner hired by the defense said cause of death was inconclusive, are all pretty reasonable doubts to me so no, it would not be violating my oath as a juror.

As I said. You decided that Floyd died from an overdose and won’t move from that position. Earlier you admitted that individual tolerance was a factor and it was why the lethal limit story was false.

As I said. You decided that Floyd died from an overdose and won’t move from that position. Earlier you admitted that individual tolerance was a factor and it was why the lethal limit story was false.

It really doesn't matter what I decide. I'm giving my opinion just like anybody else here. But I believe guilty or innocent, the officer should have a fair trail in an unbiased court in an environment where people don't feel threatened to testify or vote one way.

It really doesn't matter what I decide. I'm giving my opinion just like anybody else here. But I believe guilty or innocent, the officer should have a fair trail in an unbiased court in an environment where people don't feel threatened to testify or vote one way.

You won’t even consider that he was convicted based on the evidence. You decided it was an unfair outcome, regardless of the evidence.

You won’t even consider that he was convicted based on the evidence. You decided it was an unfair outcome, regardless of the evidence.

No I'm not given the environment the trial was held. If he does get a new trial in a different venue where witnesses and jurors feel no intimidation from neanderthals and found guilty, then I'm okay with it.

Could they really? I tell you what when you have your hands cuffed behind your back and a grown man is putting his full weight on your neck then and only then can you tell me what you can or can't do.

Could they really? I tell you what when you have your hands cuffed behind your back and a grown man is putting his full weight on your neck then and only then can you tell me what you can or can't do.

No, I can tell you what you can and can't do by simple observation.

There’s a very thorough document outlining what happened with Russia.

And then there's this:

Charles McGonigal, 54, was previously the special agent in charge of counterintelligence in the New York Field office - and worked on the investigation into Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.

He was arrested on Saturday afternoon after arriving at JFK following a trip to Sri Lanka and retired from the FBI in 2018.

No you can't, you don't know what the hell someone can or can't do for the simple fact everyone is different.

Find me any expert that can say a person can talk or scream if they are being choked. Hell, just find a elementary science teacher that would ever say anything that stupid.

Forum List

Back