Officer Chauvin files for an appeal

Garner was a fat pig with multiple health issues just like Floyd. What do you want police to do if somebody refused to cooperate with them, just say "Oh, you don't want to be arrested? Okay, maybe we'll come back when you're in a better mood."
Everytime a cop kills a black man, racist like you have an excuse for it. Damn the fact that they murdered him, it had to be something else going on. Again, let me know when someone chokes the shit out of you then you can come back and tell us how it was.

Having an anxiety attack does not equal someone with their full weight on your neck. Tell you what when it happens to you, then I might listen to that bullshit you are telling me.
He did not have an anxiety attack.
He had a psychotic episode brought on by consuming lethal amount of drugs.
Floyd refused medical attention 3 times. THREE TIMES.

Everytime a cop kills a black man, racist like you have an excuse for it. Damn the fact that they murdered him, it had to be something else going on. Again, let me know when someone chokes the shit out of you then you can come back and tell us how it was.

The officer didn't choke anybody. If somebody choked you, you would have no ability to talk or scream. Choking means cutting the air flow into and out of the lungs. Garner was screaming until he died, Floyd was screaming until he died. There was no choking involved.

That's not what your link said. It said bystanders interfered with the paramedics.

Interesting. As a man who supposedly knows what really happened there is a lot you are ignorant of.

How is it you don’t know about that? Didn’t they cover it on your RW Conspiracy Theory websites? Of course it doesn’t flow with the White Folks Victimized by Blacks narrative does it?

The officer didn't choke anybody. If somebody choked you, you would have no ability to talk or scream. Choking means cutting the air flow into and out of the lungs. Garner was screaming until he died, Floyd was screaming until he died. There was no choking involved.

Interesting. When people in a hospital say they can’t breathe the nurses don’t just tell them yes you can. They check the blood oxygen level and administer O2 if that is needed. However when it is a cop involved, or a black suspect, speaking is equal to plenty of oxygen in the blood. Got it.

I’ll write to Senator Warnock and have him pass a law making it a felony to administer oxygen to conscious white people who are able to speak. Does that sound fair? Is that sound medical advice? I mean, if they can speak they are not suffering from low oxygen levels right?

In my opinion he is guilty of involuntary manslaughter. There was no intent, but he was certainly reckless and used unnecessary force to detain Floyd.
THE KEY TO THIS CASE - is a provision in the law called "reduced responsibility" in the cause of someone's death.
This is absolutely the case with Chauvin because Floyd's cause of death is at LEAST 50% his own by consuming a fatal dose of a drug and THREE TIMES, refusing medical assistance and lying about whether he took a high does to avoid getting caught.
In the unedited video an officer asked Floyd did he consume any drugs because he was acting "funny". The officer said out loud 'you are worrying me, there is an ambulance right over there - you sure about this? And again Floyd said no.
Who gives a shit about the opinion of racist cuck whites? Obviously your opinion is contrary to that of decent society as evidenced by his conviction for murder. 😄 But feel free to cosplay for us if it makes you feel better.

Interesting. When people in a hospital say they can’t breathe the nurses don’t just tell them yes you can. They check the blood oxygen level and administer O2 if that is needed. However when it is a cop involved, or a black suspect, speaking is equal to plenty of oxygen in the blood. Got it.

I’ll write to Senator Warnock and have him pass a law making it a felony to administer oxygen to conscious white people who are able to speak. Does that sound fair? Is that sound medical advice? I mean, if they can speak they are not suffering from low oxygen levels right?

You can breathe but not get oxygen into the blood stream based on your health condition and/or drugs you have taken. But there is no way a police officer can stop that flow of oxygen. That's why the lowlife was screaming he couldn't breathe while sitting in the back of the patrol car. The drugs stopped oxygen from getting into his system.

Interesting. As a man who supposedly knows what really happened there is a lot you are ignorant of.

How is it you don’t know about that? Didn’t they cover it on your RW Conspiracy Theory websites? Of course it doesn’t flow with the White Folks Victimized by Blacks narrative does it?

According to your link she was not on duty and only told the police she was a firefighter. Police don't let onlookers who make claims like that near a suspect. What's wrong with you?

How many times have you been choked Ray? Has the police ever handled you in that manner?

No, because I always cooperated with the police fully when I had to deal with them. You treat them like a human being, they'll treat you the same way in most all cases.
Well then you don't know what a person who is being choked can and can't do. That works both ways, as long as, the police are killing black folks you are full of excuses.

Well then you don't know what a person who is being choked can and can't do. That works both ways, as long as, the police are killing black folks you are full of excuses.

I don't have to be choked to understand the simple concept of stopping air flow in and out of the lungs of a human or animal.

According to your link she was not on duty and only told the police she was a firefighter. Police don't let onlookers who make claims like that near a suspect. What's wrong with you?

So when she pleaded with them to check his pulse that of course is the last thing they will do. Cops don’t do what the public wants. And when she begged to be allowed to help him.

If you want to know why he was convicted. Read the actual news reports on the trial. It wasn’t BLM. It was Chauvin that made sure Chauvin was convicted.

You can breathe but not get oxygen into the blood stream based on your health condition and/or drugs you have taken. But there is no way a police officer can stop that flow of oxygen. That's why the lowlife was screaming he couldn't breathe while sitting in the back of the patrol car. The drugs stopped oxygen from getting into his system.

The problem is that you have decided it was drugs. Now if you were a member of the jury you would violate your oath as a juror. You would have to lie. Because you would not be basing your decision on evidence but upon bias. In some narrow situations that might be a good thing. If the evidence is false scientifically. I’ll give you an example.

If one member of the jury had been aware that it is impossible to light gasoline with a cigarette then three innocent men wouldn’t have gone to prison.

Otherwise you would be well advised to listen to the testimony and make your judgment based upon that. It is painfully obvious you don’t do that. You look to the color and make up your mind before the facts are in. And nothing will dissuade you from that conclusion. No matter how erroneous.

Forum List

Back