Officer Chauvin files for an appeal

Not my responsibly, one way or another to support or deny your opinion.

Maybe you could show me where I'm obligated to respond to your dilemma.
You’re not obligated to do anything.

I gave you an opportunity to demonstrate that you’re an objective, rational, and reasonable person.

You ended up shitting yourself.

I believe a judge made the decision. I doubt he would be a high security inmate. You saying there are no convicted 'murderers' in the medium security portion?
He's a convicted murdering cop in the prison system, he wants more security around him, not less my guy. 😄 Yes they put murderers and all sorts in medium security prison which is why it would be less safe for him there. Murderers and less security does not equate to a good time for Chauvins booty hole.

OK….there’s some doubt in the Floyd case because the medical examiner said there was “a fatal amount of fentanyl in Floyd’s system,” which could be interpreted to mean he would have died anyway. But because of the political environment in which cops are the bad guys and blacks are oppressed, innocent victims, the charge and the jury interpreted it in the worst possible way for Chauvin, and the sentence was the maximum as well.

Chauvin was the sacrificial lamb in the narrative of ”whites bad” (particularly white cops) and blacks victims of racist oppression.
Man Lisa never gets tired walking these streets as she whores for white victimhood. 😄

He's a convicted murdering cop in the prison system, he wants more security around him, not less my guy. 😄 Yes they put murderers and all sorts in medium security prison which is why it would be less safe for him there. Murderers and less security does not equate to a good time for Chauvins booty hole.
The problem with Chauvin is that he was already convicted before his trial.

The problem with Chauvin is that he was already convicted before his trial.

It was those cold dead eyes as people tried to get him to understand he was killing a man and he simply didn't care. No one was going to tell him what to do.

It was those cold dead eyes as people tried to get him to understand he was killing a man and he simply didn't care. No one was going to tell him what to do.

Right, a bunch of street thugs had the intelligence to determine he was killing Floyd. :eusa_shhh:

I saw this more a failure of the city and removing any problems from the street as fast as possible. I have no issue with police being held to a standard. The powers that be wanted blood. Lost in this is that Floyd was not an upstanding citizen in any way and influenced other people the wrong way with his irresponsible ways of living. Again, the illegitimate children that are a high percentage in areas of our nation must be dealt with. And that is any area this exists.

You mean the cop who killed Timpa? Not only wasn’t he charged with a crime, he recently was promoted. Had the victim been a low-life, defiant, violent ex-felon, but black, it would have gone to trial and he’d be serving 30 years. But a whitey? Eh
How many years did the cops who murdered Amadou Diallo serve?
How many years did Johannes Mehserle serve for murdering Oscar Grant while he was cuffed lying face down?
How many years did the murderers of Eric Garner serve?

I could go on all day, but what would be the use.

Yeah, but that was the past. NOW the penalty for killing a Black is more severe than killing a “lesser” white.
Based on what?
Just look at the auto-caps. Libs are casting whites as so inferior, that “Black” is automatically capitalized and the lowly white is lower-cased.
Give me a break, you just had a white racist poster that said white lives are superior to black lives.

However, it was said he would be safer in a Federal lockup....... :biggrin:

However, it was said he would be safer in a Federal lockup....... :biggrin:
Yes, he's safer (relatively speaking) in a federal prison as opposed to a state prison full of criminals and gang members put away by the Minneapolis PD. That's like being safer on land with a crocodile that's wants to eat your face as opposed to being in the water with a crocodile that wants to eat your face. 😄

Forum List

Back