Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

I am as conservative as one can be.
And this cop absolutely should be fired.
Was this day one training day or something??
They yelled contradicting commands... threatened him twice. "You are about to ride the lightening son".... Victim "I am honestly afraid to get out of the car.... OFFICER... YOU SHOULD BE.
WTF?? "You should be"??????
The younger cop - you can clearly see he is not comfortable in what is happening. His facial expressions say it all. He knew this was fucked up.

The simple fact the cops commanding officer told the cops to let him go.... that speaks volumes.

I said his safety was jeopardized

Having two guns drawn on you and being pepper sprayed for a minor traffic incident jeopardizes your safety

No it doesn't because police are allowed to use their firearms for self-defense, especially with a suspicious vehicle and a non-compliant suspect. There was no threat to his safety. He was pepper sprayed because he refused their order to exit his vehicle.

Guns drawn on you is a threat to your safety.
The Army Officer tried to de-escalate the situation
The police kept ramping it up

Not when it's a police officer.

By being combative with police? Maybe he should be kicked out of the military if that's what he learned about de-escalating a situation.

Because he kept refusing their orders.

Still waiting for that timestamp where the officer told him to forget about what happened.

I am as conservative as one can be.
And this cop absolutely should be fired.
Was this day one training day or something??
They yelled contradicting commands... threatened him twice. "You are about to ride the lightening son".... Victim "I am honestly afraid to get out of the car.... OFFICER... YOU SHOULD BE.
WTF?? "You should be"??????
The younger cop - you can clearly see he is not comfortable in what is happening. His facial expressions say it all. He knew this was fucked up.

The simple fact the cops commanding officer told the cops to let him go.... that speaks volumes.

It was a simple stop and officers admitted they saw the temporary tag.
All they needed to do was ask for license and registration and send him on his way.
99 percent of officers would have handled it without an incident

Not when it's a police officer.

By being combative with police? Maybe he should be kicked out of the military if that's what he learned about de-escalating a situation.

Because he kept refusing their orders.

Still waiting for that timestamp where the officer told him to forget about what happened.

The Army Officer made it clear he was concerned for his safety
He was merely standing up for his rights as a citizen.

No charges were filed against the motorist
The police knew they fucked up and threatened his military career if he spoke up.
The actions of the cop were so bad that he was fired

Thats not true

Of course it's not true. Colfax made the same claim. When I asked what part of the video the officer said that, he said right after he was pepper sprayed. I went back and never heard anything like that. Wrongwinger is making the same claim, except he claimed it was after the cuffs put on him. Same thing. I asked three times already when the officer make that statement, and he couldn't answer me either.

I love these jokers that come here, make claims, post a source that they themselves didn't watch or read.

The Army Officer made it clear he was concerned for his safety
He was merely standing up for his rights as a citizen.

No charges were filed against the motorist
The police knew they fucked up and threatened his military career if he spoke up.
The actions of the cop were so bad that he was fired

You know you're not going to win any debate using lies. There is no reason to be concerned for your safety with the police. He had no rights to refuse their orders. Nobody ever threatened his military career because it's not on the video, and you can't point out where he made such a statement.

I have no issue with bad police officers getting kicked out.
They are not bad cops

if you think so wait till all the good cops resign or get fired and all you have left are lifers who are just counting the days till retirement

Thats not true

Of course it's not true. Colfax made the same claim. When I asked what part of the video the officer said that, he said right after he was pepper sprayed. I went back and never heard anything like that. Wrongwinger is making the same claim, except he claimed it was after the cuffs put on him. Same thing. I asked three times already when the officer make that statement, and he couldn't answer me either.

I love these jokers that come here, make claims, post a source that they themselves didn't watch or read.
You gotta learn some patience, friendo.

Gotta watch the full video. The “deal” he’s cutting him is at about 25 minutes.

He's not cutting him anything. He's giving the moron a choice on what he wants to do. The officer said repeatedly if he wants to get charged, he'll do it. But he talked to his supervisor and they said it's the officers option whether to pursue it or not.

That's a far cry than what you and Wrongwinger were claiming, which is they threatened his military career and told him to keep his mouth shut.

Forum List

Back