Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

Where did the officer say that?
After he pepper sprayed Nazario and trying to weasel his way out of accountability for his clearly wrong actions.

Went back again and I didn't hear the officer say anything close. Care to give me a timestamp?

Gotta watch the full video. The “deal” he’s cutting him is at about 25 minutes.

Ok

i
That's a far cry than what you and Wrongwinger were claiming
exactly

Far from what they were claiming

At what point could the Police have de-escalated the situation?
They could not plainly see the dealer tag that some moron put on the inside of a tinted glass window

so in the beginning they they were treating it as a stolen car

if the black guy had stepped out of the car as instructed the last 5 minutes of the video would have happened in the first 5 minutes and a good cop would still be on the force

All the police had to do was walk up to Nazario and treat him like a human being.

All they had to do was tell him his tag wasn’t very visible to them and to get it fixed.

All they had to do was tell him why they pulled him over.

And none of this would have happened. The officer would still be employed and not subject to a lawsuit.

At what point could the Police have de-escalated the situation?
They could not plainly see the dealer tag that some moron put on the inside of a tinted glass window

so in the beginning they they were treating it as a stolen car

if the black guy had stepped out of the car as instructed the last 5 minutes of the video would have happened in the first 5 minutes and a good cop would still be on the force
They admitted they did see the tag when they drove up

If they had any questions about the car or driver, they could have asked instead of coming out with guns drawn

Last edited:
All the police had to do was walk up to Nazario and treat him like a human being.
And all he had to do was pull out a .357 or .45 and blow one of them away

maybe both if the lib god of confusion is smiling on him that day

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people
Good call.

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people
There are legit cases of police abuse out there to protest over, like this one for instance, although it's hard to say if there is any racial angle to this.

Does anyone else wonder why BLM doesn't protest more cases like this, and less of the bullshit ones like rapists with knives getting shot?
If obeying the police is optional for obstinate black guys like this Army medic then we might as well give libs what they want and close the doors entirely

The Army man never made any threatening moves, no weapon, no screaming at them either, that is why the police screwed up despite the numerous requests for him to get out of the vehicle, hard to do when they scream at him over and over from the start, he told them he was afraid of them, this coming from an ARMY LIUETENANT means something to me.

Hard to do because they are screaming at him? What makes it harder when they are screaming at him? You have a guy that didn't pull over for a mile, in a vehicle with no license plate, and a moron behind the wheel that refuses to comply with their orders. HTF does this guy remain in the military if he can't follow orders by authority. The military should throw him out too.

I am not excusing his probable violations at all, what I am pointing out is the lack of visible danger from him, he was never aggressive, never made verbal threats and stayed in the seat of his vehicle.

What I disliked were the over the top verbal aggression from the police DEMANDING with guns drawn from the start without a shred of provocation from the driver, who stayed in the car sticking his EMPTY hands out the window.

They spray in his face while he never showed a danger behavior pattern to the police at all, his hands were still empty, he was still BELTED in the seat......., I would be scared when the police screaming at you with guns in their hands while I stay in the seat with empty hands and not be threatening

The police ESCALATED the situation, a very unprofessional behavior, what they were doing is STUPID!

That is WHY he got fired.

Go watch the video.

I'm not done watching the whole 30 min video, but I am struck by how ironic it is that cops will do all sorts of crazy shit in the name of officer safety, but they see any attempt at citizen safety to be unreasonable and illegitimate.
The guy was scared and had some good reasons to be, IMO, going off the way the senior cop was behaving. They should have slowed down a bit and deescalated it...... if he tries to passively/aggressively drag it out, they can ramp back up if need be.

There are legit cases of police abuse out there to protest over, like this one for instance, although it's hard to say if there is any racial angle to this.

Does anyone else wonder why BLM doesn't protest more cases like this, and less of the bullshit ones like rapists with knives getting shot?
If obeying the police is optional for obstinate black guys like this Army medic then we might as well give libs what they want and close the doors entirely
It's okay to question authority figures.

I'm not done watching the whole 30 min video, but I am struck by how ironic it is that cops will do all sorts of crazy shit in the name of officer safety, but they see any attempt at citizen safety to be unreasonable and illegitimate.
The guy was scared and had some good reasons to be, IMO, going off the way the senior cop was behaving. They should have slowed down a bit and deescalated it...... if he tries to passively/aggressively drag it out, they can ramp back up if need be.
Don’t forget. It’s the media’s fault that Nazario was afraid of the cops who were immediately pointing guns at him for no reason.

Forum List

Back