Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Trump IS Leasing by 0. 37 with 1% of the Vote legt in Georgia. This means Biden would Need to win this Last piece of Vote by a 83.5 to 16.5 Ratio. Let und See If they can
61k votes to be counted in GA. Trump's lead is 19k.

GA is swinging blue
Great, initially they Said 25000 are left. Fascinating how they Always Jeep finding ballots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201105-153455.png
    Screenshot_20201105-153455.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 15
If this guy is counting on a pardon from Trump, that’s a very shaky thing to depend on.

What gives the NAACP standing to even be involved in any of this?

Disenfranchising minority votes.

Republicans has already cheated in Florida. The people voted to allow ex-felons to vote. It’s in our state constitution. Republicans said we don’t give a fuck.

No way to prove any of the possible votes still in the mail system, if there are any, are from minority voters. Also a district court in TX said candidates didn't have standing to challenge irregular voting procedures, the NAACP would have less standing than a candidate involved in the election.

And felons were given the right to vote after completing their sentences, that would include paying all fines, fees and restitution required by the court. The federal courts have already addressed this and you lost, deal with it.

The Constitutional amendment did not require repaying anything. Republicans added that as voter suppression.

You don't need to prove it in minority voting districts. The voting rolls prove it.
4i6Ckte.gif

Of course it did, it required the complete their sentence, until they completed all of it, they aren't eligible. And what the hell are you talking about the voting rolls?

The constitutional amendment required them to re-enfranchise felons who had completed their prison sentences.

you said:
No way to prove any of the possible votes still in the mail system, if there are any, are from minority voters.

If they know that the ballots are from a minority district (like Fulton County) they know that minorities cast those ballots. White people can’t go to a black district and vote.

So you're saying no whites live in Fulton county? I think you're full of shit. In fact Fulton has a small majority of whites, about 45% to 44% black.

Senate Bill 7066
See also: Florida Senate Bill 7066 (2019)
Florida Senate Bill 7066 (SB 7066) was signed into law by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) on June 28, 2019. SB 7066 was designed to implement parts of Amendment 4 of 2018. Most notably, SB 7066 was designed to require convicted felons to complete "all terms of sentence" including full payment of restitution, or any fines, fees, or costs resulting from the conviction, before they could regain the right to vote.

I'm sure your apology for being full of shit twice in one post is forthcoming. LMAO

Omg, it’s like speaking with a small child.

VOTING TAKES PLACE IN DEFINED DISTRICTS. If you live near Turner Field I can guarantee you that the overwhelming number of voters are Black - that’s in Fulton. If you live where I used to live, Buckhead, I can guarantee you that the overwhelming number of voters are White. Especially now since they transformed it from “the nicer part” to “I can’t afford to live there” part - that’s in Fulton, too. AND THOSE TWO GROUPS DONT VOTE TOGETHER AT THE SAME LOCATION. :lol:

OMG, you're a typical commie that keeps moving the goal posts.

You said the "county", now you're crying about individual "precincts" within the county. Perhaps you should decide what your argument is going to be "before" you open you commie yap. Now all you need do, is prove any of the folks you're talking about are members of the NAACP. That "might" give the NAACP standing to go to court on their behalf.

Just saw this. Arizona expected to flip now. Possibly Nevada now. Add PA, NC, and GA. Trump wins. Then he'll be looking into the fraud into Michigan and Wisconsin.
LOLOL

Cracks me up how you cult zombies thrive on being lied to. :lmao:

No lies. Its not difficult to see whats happening. Only if you're deceived.
If you're not lying, how do you account for your repeated lie that Impeached Trump is up by 30000 votes in GA when he's really up by 18000?

Screenshot_20201105-104157_Samsung Internet.jpg

50/50--and Harris with the Hammer..oh my!

Now that..would please me!

So if it's 50/50, and Harris is both a Senator and VP, does she get two votes in case of a tie? How does that work?
You've been up too late Toro..you know the answer. Harris will not be Senator when she is vp, now will she?

Well, that would help. His habit of running to court for every blessed thing is annoying as hell.

Yeah, Donald is the most litigious SOB on the planet. Of course, he threatens a lot and doesn't follow through.
Both campaigns are fundraising for legal fees now - Watch that money go straight into Donald's pocket OR to pay his personal legal fees!
Lot of lawyers don't want to work for Trumpy Bear because often they don't get paid.
His options on finding great lawyers are diminishing. At this point he's down to the ambulance chasers. ;)

So if it's 50/50, and Harris is both a Senator and VP, does she get two votes in case of a tie? How does that work?
She is President of the Senate and casts tie-breaking votes.

If it’s a 50-50 tie, who is majority leader? I think it may be Schumer.

She is President of the Senate and casts tie-breaking votes.

If it’s a 50-50 tie, who is majority leader? I think it may be Schumer.
you are correct..if tied the party of the vice-president gives majority status to their party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back