Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Upset ?

That's the best you can do ? ROTFLMAO

Your constant squawking was just that since I had not said anything about it, other than to report it.

Upset ? You are a legend in your own mind.

Fuck off.

Notice how you get all defensive when I showed you. You asked me to support my claim, so I did.

You gonna keep throwing your little temper tantrum? Be my guest. "WAAAAHHH! Fuck you!!! Waahhhhh! I want you to Die!!!"

That's what you sound like and it's adorable. No, really.

As I've already told you, the numbers speak for themselves. Deal with it.

That was your support ?????

You really call that support ?????

Sure do. You asked for it and and I provided you with it.

You're welcome.

What you provided was bullshit and in no way relates to what you were claiming I said.

You not only are full of shit, you are hiding from it.

Why is it that you lie like this ?a

Is your life so petty that you somehow need to convince yourself that you are right when everyone can see what an asswipe you are ?

Maybe when you compose yourself and wipe your tears away, you'll see that you asked me to provide you with evidence and I did.

Keep crying, bitch. It's right there.

Deal with it.

TOTAL NUMBER AND DAILY RATE OF INCREASE IN CORONAVIRUS INFECTIONS BY DATE:

March 24, 2020 - United States - 54,916
March 25, 2020 - United States - 68,489 - 24.7% increase
March 26, 2020 - United States - 85,594 - 24.97% increase
March 27, 2020 - United States - 104,256 - 21.8% increase
March 28, 2020 - United States - 123,776 - 18.7% increase
March 29, 2020 - United States - 142,224 - 14.9% increase
March 30, 2020 - United States - 164,266 - 15.5% increase
March 31, 2020 - United States - 188,578 - 14.8% increase
April 1, 2020 - United States - 215,300 - 14.2% increase
April 2, 2020 - United States - 245,193 - 13.9% increase
April 3, 2020 - United States - 277,475 - 13.2% increase
April 4, 2020 - United States - 311,635 - 12.3% increase
April 5, 2020 - United States - 336,830 - 8.1% increase
April 6, 2020 - United States - 367,629 - 9.1% increase
April 7, 2020 - United States - 400,540 - 9.0% increase
April 8, 2020 - United States - 435,160 - 8.6% increase
April 9, 2020 - United States - 468,895 - 7.8% increase
April 10, 2020 - United States - 502,876 - 7.3% increase
April 11, 2020 - United States - 533,115 - 6.0% increase
April 12, 2020 - United States - 560,433 - 5.1% increase
April 13, 2020 - United States - 587,155 - 4.8% increase
April 14, 2020 - United States - 614,246 - 4.6% increase
April 15, 2020 - United States - 644,089 - 4.9% increase
April 16, 2020 - United States - 678,144 - 5.3% increase
April 17, 2020 - United States - 710,272 - 4.7% increase
April 18, 2020 - United States - 738,923 - 4.0% increase
April 19, 2020 - United States - 764,265 - 3.4% increase
April 20, 2020 - United States - 792,913 - 3.8% increase
April 21, 2020 - United States - 819,175 - 3.3% increase
April 22, 2020 - United States - 849,092 - 3.7% increase
April 23, 2020 - United States - 886,709 - 4.4% increase
April 24, 2020 - United States - 925,758 - 4.4% increase
April 25, 2020 - United States - 960,896 - 3.8% increase
April 26, 2020 - United States - 987,322 - 2.8% increase
April 27, 2020 - United States - 1,010,507 - 2.4% increase
April 28, 2020 - United States - 1,035,765 - 2.5% increase
April 29, 2020 - United States - 1,064,572 - 2.8% increase
April 30, 2020 - United States - 1,095,210 - 2.9% increase
May 1, 2020 - United States - 1,131,492 - 3.3% increase
May 2, 2020 - United States - 1,160,838 - 2.6% increase
May 3, 2020 - United States - 1,188,122 - 2.4% increase
May 4, 2020 - United States - 1,212,955 - 2.1% increase
May 5, 2020 - United States - 1,237,761 - 2.1% increase
May 6, 2020 - United States - 1,263,183 - 2.1% increase
May 7, 2020 - United States - 1,292,850 - 2.4% increase
May 8, 2020 - United States - 1,322,163 - 2.3% increase
May 9, 2020 - United States - 1,347,309 - 1.9% increase
May 10, 2020 - United States - 1,367,638 - 1.5% increase

TOTAL NUMBER AND DAILY RATE OF INCREASE IN CORONAVIRUS DEATHS BY DATE:

March 26, 2020 - United States - 1,000
April 6, 2020 - United States - 10,000 - 900% increase
April 19, 2020 - United States - 40,000 - 300% increase
April 23, 2020 - United States - 50,243 - 25.6% increase
April 24, 2020 - United States - 52,217 - 3.9% increase
April 25, 2020 - United States - 54,265 - 3.9% increase
April 26, 2020 - United States - 55,415 - 2.1% increase
April 27, 2020 - United States - 56,803 - 2.5% increase
April 28, 2020 - United States - 59,266 - 4.3% increase
April 29, 2020 - United States - 61,669 - 4.1% increase
April 30, 2020 - United States - 63,861 - 3.6% increase
May 1, 2020 - United States - 65,776 - 3.0% increase
May 2, 2020 - United States - 67,448 - 2.5% increase
May 3, 2020 - United States - 68,598 - 1.7% increase
May 4, 2020 - United States - 69,925 - 1.9% increase
May 5, 2020 - United States - 72,275 - 3.7% increase
May 6, 2020 - United States - 74,807 - 3.5% increase
May 7, 2020 - United States - 76,938 - 2.9% increase
May 8, 2020 - United States - 78,616 - 2.2% increase
May 9, 2020 - United States - 80,037 - 1.8% increase
May 10, 2020 - United States - 80,787 - 0.9% increase

Sweden is ahead of us.

As near as I can tell, they are still pretty unified in their thinking.

I envy them. Not having a bunch of whining complaining assholes to deal with like we do in the U.S.

A bunch of fucking Monday Morning Quarterbacks that do nothing except be critical.

Their solutions...send out a message into space and hope someone can help us.....from a probability standpoint that has a greater chance of success than some of the other bullshit they advocate.

Sweden is doing great. You know, other than all the people dying there. New York City is doing great too.

Fucking idiot.

Sweden is doing what it wants to do and it does not have a bunch of assholes like you running around like Chicken Little.l

Fuck off and die.

Need a tissue? You seem upset. The numbers speak for themselves.

Deal with it.

I have...you seem to the one in denial.

Sweden is doing what it wants.

Why don't you cart your sorry ass over there and tell them they are wrong.

Then they can ask you what the fuck an American is doing giving anyone advice.

That's nice. That doesn't change the fact that they still have one of the worst death rates in the world. Sorry, but the numbers are right there for everyone to see.

What part of this are you not understanding? Is this really that complicated for you?

I keep posting the numbers for everyone to see. Are you that stupid ?

They are not as good as other countries, but they are not the worst.

Just what the fuck do you want ? You want to tell them to shutdown. Is that your deal ?

They're #9 on a list with over 200 countries, you stupid retard. Are they closer to the worst or the best? Simple question.

You keep saying this, but I don't want to tell them anything. I want to show you, with objective facts, that they have not handled this well. Many people have died there.

What part of that do you not understand? Read that over as many times as you like and look at this chart. Maybe something will start to sink in.

View attachment 334372

Sweden is actually 8th on the list of independent states for the highest number of per capita deaths in the world from cronavirus. "Sint Maarten" is apart of the Netherlands and is not a country. Just like the Falkland Islands is apart of the United Kingdom.

The best results for the United States in over 40 days. Only 20,329 new confirmed cases and 750 deaths. I hope this is the start of a new trend and not a one off.

So far 280,000 deaths world wide. 80,000 deaths in the US. Is the Chinese Coronavirus going to be classified as a Weapon of Mass Destruction (WMD)?

So far 280,000 deaths world wide. 80,000 deaths in the US. Is the Chinese Coronavirus going to be classified as a Weapon of Mass Destruction (WMD)?

The pathogen came from bats and was then transferred to humans. These zoonotic transfers of dangerous pathogen's, humans are not ready to handle, happens as man continues to expand and disrupt the global environment. If society had a more respectful approach to handling the environment as well as wild animals, this would be less likely to happen. The only way forward is to stop destroying and mistreating the environment and increase surveillance worldwide for other possible zoonotic transfers of deadly pathogens. Society also needs to be more prepared to handle pandemics with travel restrictions immediately, otherwise, spread will rapidly occur which will cause massive lockdowns of the economy.

Study of the DNA of the virus including its mutations has proven that it did not come from a lab and was transferred to humans through natural means.

But deaths are pretty definite.

Sweden, by it's own admission, was sloppy and infected several nursing homes. Their deaths spiked. Since that time they've leveled out.

They were brought up by someone else as simply NOT LOCKING DOWN. Not good...not bad, just what happened. They have taken precautions.

While their death rate is better than some, Norway and Finland are much much better than Sweden. Sweden is 319, while Finland and Norway are 40 and 49 respectively.

They are 26 or 27 in terms of cases. That would be reported cases. Sweden is 2,606 while Finland and Norway are 1,076 1,494 respectively.

Either Sweden is undertesting (and hence under reporting) or the cases are more serious and more people are dying. I recall early on that their percentage of serious/critical cases was a about twice the global average.

Doesn't change the fact that they have one of the highest death rates in the world.

Or as the mentally retarded would say, "that means they're doing great!"

Except you are not going to find me saying their death rate is "great". You made that shit up yourself.

If you think it exists...go find it.

I said they were doing well in terms of their downward trends.

I've been posting the numbers from Sweden since the start.

No, you've just been saying that death rates don't matter. Which is fucking retarded, even by your standards. Yea, they're doing awesome if you ignore the fact that lots of people are dead. Brilliant logic there, bud.

Let's just be honest here - you're a fucking idiot. The numbers don't lie. Sweden has one of the worst death rates in the world.

Deal with it.
In regard to the virus, deaths are all that really matter. If no one died from covid 19, there would be no national emergency, no business closing, no massive layoffs, and no virus threads on USMB. The number of deaths are the most reliable measure of the seriousness of the situation. With multiple tests for the virus and its unmistakable earmarks, the number of deaths is the most accurate statistic, much better than number of cases or infection rates.

On that we agree.

There are incredible discrepancies in the ratios that are being reported...with no explanation as to why.
Yeah, all countries do not follow the WWO reporting guidelines for various reasons. What bothers me the most is the reporting of new cases and new deaths. Depending on the country, data may be reported every day or every week, or any combination there of. So to make a comparison you have to look at the difference between total cases or deaths over a fairly long period.

One of the major discrepancies occurs in the calculated fatality rate. Those who wish to downplay the seriousness of the epidemic calculate fatality rate by increasing the number of reported cases by including estimated asymptomatic cases. This drives the fatality rate way down. The problem with this logic is people who are asymptomatic never really contract the disease. They are exposed to the virus and the body developes sufficient antibodies throw it off before symptoms occur. This occurs with many viral infections. This data is only of value if you're looking at the immunity of a population, particular herd immunity.

It's still early, but the numbers are looking better so far. Only 110 total deaths in New York and New Jersey. Hopefully they don't grow too much from here.

Yesterday might have been under-reporting, as often happens during the weekend. This is looking more promising now, assuming it holds.

Actually dumbass.....Norway has as many infections as Sweden when adjusted for population. What do you make of that ?

Remember this one? This was wrong at the time and it's even more wrong now.

At the time, Sweden was at 1,659 cases per million while Norway was at 1,365 cases per million. (Notice that 1,659 is bigger than 1,365. Just pointing this out to you since you couldn't figure it out the first time.)

It has been more than two weeks. Where are they now?

Sweden is at 2,606 per million. Norway is at 1,495 per million. Sweden's number of cases have increased by 57% while Norway's have increased by 10%.

Now help me out here. What was the argument you were trying to make? What do YOU make of this?

Post 3841.

I already pointed out those numbers.

You are either slow, lazy or probably both.

Make something of that.

I didn't have an issue with post #3841. That was actually a decent post of yours. You should continue to do that.

Looks like we can conclude that Sweden's closest neighbors have a lower death rate and a lower infection rate.

Glad we agree. Sweden has worse numbers than their neighbors.

Clearly
But deaths are pretty definite.

Sweden, by it's own admission, was sloppy and infected several nursing homes. Their deaths spiked. Since that time they've leveled out.

They were brought up by someone else as simply NOT LOCKING DOWN. Not good...not bad, just what happened. They have taken precautions.

While their death rate is better than some, Norway and Finland are much much better than Sweden. Sweden is 319, while Finland and Norway are 40 and 49 respectively.

They are 26 or 27 in terms of cases. That would be reported cases. Sweden is 2,606 while Finland and Norway are 1,076 1,494 respectively.

Either Sweden is undertesting (and hence under reporting) or the cases are more serious and more people are dying. I recall early on that their percentage of serious/critical cases was a about twice the global average.

Doesn't change the fact that they have one of the highest death rates in the world.

Or as the mentally retarded would say, "that means they're doing great!"

Except you are not going to find me saying their death rate is "great". You made that shit up yourself.

If you think it exists...go find it.

I said they were doing well in terms of their downward trends.

I've been posting the numbers from Sweden since the start.

No, you've just been saying that death rates don't matter. Which is fucking retarded, even by your standards. Yea, they're doing awesome if you ignore the fact that lots of people are dead. Brilliant logic there, bud.

Let's just be honest here - you're a fucking idiot. The numbers don't lie. Sweden has one of the worst death rates in the world.

Deal with it.
In regard to the virus, deaths are all that really matter. If no one died from covid 19, there would be no national emergency, no business closing, no massive layoffs, and no virus threads on USMB. The number of deaths are the most reliable measure of the seriousness of the situation. With multiple tests for the virus and its unmistakable earmarks, the number of deaths is the most accurate statistic, much better than number of cases or infection rates.

On that we agree.

There are incredible discrepancies in the ratios that are being reported...with no explanation as to why.
Yeah, all countries do not follow the WWO reporting guidelines for various reasons. What bothers me the most is the reporting of new cases and new deaths. Depending on the country, data may be reported every day or every week, or any combination there of. So to make a comparison you have to look at the difference between total cases or deaths over a fairly long period.

One of the major discrepancies occurs in the calculated fatality rate. Those who wish to downplay the seriousness of the epidemic calculate fatality rate by increasing the number of reported cases by including estimated asymptomatic cases. This drives the fatality rate way down. The problem with this logic is people who are asymptomatic never really contract the disease. They are exposed to the virus and the body developes sufficient antibodies throw it off before symptoms occur. This occurs with many viral infections. This data is only of value if you're looking at the immunity of a population, particular herd immunity.

In so many words, the statistics can be politicized. It happens.

And when you have a bullrush like we did at the start, there is no consistency.

Things have settled down and now we hear about these discrepancies. Sweden's ratios are way out of whack compared to others. Tells me they look at things differently (or not enough).

Even deaths can be misleading if there is a tendency to ascribe death to the corona when it wasn't really the case.

Upset ?

Your constant squawking was just that since I had not said anything about it, other than to report it.

Fuck off.

Notice how you get all defensive when I showed you. You asked me to support my claim, so I did.

You gonna keep throwing your little temper tantrum? Be my guest. "WAAAAHHH! Fuck you!!! Waahhhhh! I want you to Die!!!"

You're welcome.

What you provided was bullshit and in no way relates to what you were claiming I said.

Is your life so petty that you somehow need to convince yourself that you are right when everyone can see what an asswipe you are ?

Maybe when you compose yourself and wipe your tears away, you'll see that you asked me to provide you with evidence and I did.

Deal with it.

You had your chance and failed.

Why would I cry...you are the one with your underwear in a bunch over something you manufactured.

So fuck off and die.

You've even shown that you are to lazy or stupid to read other posts that counter your arguments.....which only further suggests you'd do us all a favor if you STFU

Sweden reporting in at 31. Usually by now that is the number for the day.

Monday's have often been high because of the weekend.

If this holds, it's a good sign.

Here is a graph of critical cases globally. It is slowly trending down. That is a good sign.

1589222931476.png

Upset ?

Fuck off.

You're welcome.

Deal with it.

Why would I cry...you are the one with your underwear in a bunch over something you manufactured.

So fuck off and die.

You've even shown that you are to lazy or stupid to read other posts that counter your arguments.....which only further suggests you'd do us all a favor if you STFU

I showed you the quote just like you asked. Don't request something if you're just going to throw your temper tantrum after I provide you with it.

"Waaahhhhhh!!! FUCK YOU!! Waahhhhhhhh!! I want you to die!!! WAAHhhhhh!!! STFU!!!!!!!!"

All done now? Feel better? Glad we can at least agree that Sweden has worse numbers than their neighbors.

TOTAL NUMBER AND DAILY RATE OF INCREASE IN CORONAVIRUS INFECTIONS BY DATE:

March 24, 2020 - United States - 54,916
March 25, 2020 - United States - 68,489 - 24.7% increase
March 26, 2020 - United States - 85,594 - 24.97% increase
March 27, 2020 - United States - 104,256 - 21.8% increase
March 28, 2020 - United States - 123,776 - 18.7% increase
March 29, 2020 - United States - 142,224 - 14.9% increase
March 30, 2020 - United States - 164,266 - 15.5% increase
March 31, 2020 - United States - 188,578 - 14.8% increase
April 1, 2020 - United States - 215,300 - 14.2% increase
April 2, 2020 - United States - 245,193 - 13.9% increase
April 3, 2020 - United States - 277,475 - 13.2% increase
April 4, 2020 - United States - 311,635 - 12.3% increase
April 5, 2020 - United States - 336,830 - 8.1% increase
April 6, 2020 - United States - 367,629 - 9.1% increase
April 7, 2020 - United States - 400,540 - 9.0% increase
April 8, 2020 - United States - 435,160 - 8.6% increase
April 9, 2020 - United States - 468,895 - 7.8% increase
April 10, 2020 - United States - 502,876 - 7.3% increase
April 11, 2020 - United States - 533,115 - 6.0% increase
April 12, 2020 - United States - 560,433 - 5.1% increase
April 13, 2020 - United States - 587,155 - 4.8% increase
April 14, 2020 - United States - 614,246 - 4.6% increase
April 15, 2020 - United States - 644,089 - 4.9% increase
April 16, 2020 - United States - 678,144 - 5.3% increase
April 17, 2020 - United States - 710,272 - 4.7% increase
April 18, 2020 - United States - 738,923 - 4.0% increase
April 19, 2020 - United States - 764,265 - 3.4% increase
April 20, 2020 - United States - 792,913 - 3.8% increase
April 21, 2020 - United States - 819,175 - 3.3% increase
April 22, 2020 - United States - 849,092 - 3.7% increase
April 23, 2020 - United States - 886,709 - 4.4% increase
April 24, 2020 - United States - 925,758 - 4.4% increase
April 25, 2020 - United States - 960,896 - 3.8% increase
April 26, 2020 - United States - 987,322 - 2.8% increase
April 27, 2020 - United States - 1,010,507 - 2.4% increase
April 28, 2020 - United States - 1,035,765 - 2.5% increase
April 29, 2020 - United States - 1,064,572 - 2.8% increase
April 30, 2020 - United States - 1,095,210 - 2.9% increase
May 1, 2020 - United States - 1,131,492 - 3.3% increase
May 2, 2020 - United States - 1,160,838 - 2.6% increase
May 3, 2020 - United States - 1,188,122 - 2.4% increase
May 4, 2020 - United States - 1,212,955 - 2.1% increase
May 5, 2020 - United States - 1,237,761 - 2.1% increase
May 6, 2020 - United States - 1,263,183 - 2.1% increase
May 7, 2020 - United States - 1,292,850 - 2.4% increase
May 8, 2020 - United States - 1,322,163 - 2.3% increase
May 9, 2020 - United States - 1,347,309 - 1.9% increase
May 10, 2020 - United States - 1,367,638 - 1.5% increase

TOTAL NUMBER AND DAILY RATE OF INCREASE IN CORONAVIRUS DEATHS BY DATE:

March 26, 2020 - United States - 1,000
April 6, 2020 - United States - 10,000 - 900% increase
April 19, 2020 - United States - 40,000 - 300% increase
April 23, 2020 - United States - 50,243 - 25.6% increase
April 24, 2020 - United States - 52,217 - 3.9% increase
April 25, 2020 - United States - 54,265 - 3.9% increase
April 26, 2020 - United States - 55,415 - 2.1% increase
April 27, 2020 - United States - 56,803 - 2.5% increase
April 28, 2020 - United States - 59,266 - 4.3% increase
April 29, 2020 - United States - 61,669 - 4.1% increase
April 30, 2020 - United States - 63,861 - 3.6% increase
May 1, 2020 - United States - 65,776 - 3.0% increase
May 2, 2020 - United States - 67,448 - 2.5% increase
May 3, 2020 - United States - 68,598 - 1.7% increase
May 4, 2020 - United States - 69,925 - 1.9% increase
May 5, 2020 - United States - 72,275 - 3.7% increase
May 6, 2020 - United States - 74,807 - 3.5% increase
May 7, 2020 - United States - 76,938 - 2.9% increase
May 8, 2020 - United States - 78,616 - 2.2% increase
May 9, 2020 - United States - 80,037 - 1.8% increase
May 10, 2020 - United States - 80,787 - 0.9% increase
Your percent increase in the number of deaths can be deceptive because it's calculated by dividing the daily number of new deaths by the total number of reported deaths since epidemic started. For example, suppose the total number of deaths next year on May 10, 2021 have reached 1 million but the new deaths is the same as was on May 10, 2020, that is, 750 (the amount reported above). The percent increase would be .075% which appears to be a very encouraging number because it's been trending down and much less than the previous year but in fact the number of new deaths are still 750 same as they were last year when the percent increase was .9%. A far better picture is given by showing the number of new deaths because we are judging our success in managing epidemic by the number new deaths, not daily percentage changes in deaths.

Upset ?

Fuck off.

You're welcome.

Deal with it.

So fuck off and die.

I showed you the quote just like you asked. Don't request something if you're just going to throw your temper tantrum after I provide you with it.

"Waaahhhhhh!!! FUCK YOU!! Waahhhhhhhh!! I want you to die!!! WAAHhhhhh!!! STFU!!!!!!!!"

All done now? Feel better? Glad we can at least agree that Sweden has worse numbers than their neighbors.

I asked you to show me where I said Sweden was dong great.

You showed me where I said nobody gives a shit about death rates and said that proved I said Sweden was doing great.

Sorry....not the same thing.

I never said they were doing great.

I pointed out early one they were very close.

I have since been very liberal with data that shows they have had more deaths and cases than Norway and Finland. I also showed that they were not as bad as Holland and Belgium (who is 2nd).

I did say I liked what they were doing.

I did say I'd live there.

I never said they were doing great. I simply posted numbers.

And you are full of shit.

So yes, we now have that cleared up.

And you can still fuck off and die for all I care.

"Sweden is doing what Sweden wants to do. That makes it great."

Happy?

Are you going to keep trying to twist yourself into a pretzel to defend yourself? Clearly you've been praising Sweden this entire time.

"Sweden is doing what Sweden wants to do. That makes it great."

Happy?

Are you going to keep trying to twist yourself into a pretzel to defend yourself? Clearly you've been praising Sweden this entire time.

1589231827826.png

Forum List

Back