OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Are you saying women are stupid?

the poster that you responded to just confirmed that the entire Kavanaugh fiasco is about abortion. I do not understand why abortion at will is the most important issue on the democrat platform. Why is killing unborn humans the top issue with dems and libs? can anyone tell me?

No the Republican party made abortion their agenda not Democrats. You have killed the Republican party with it. If any GOP candidate tells you they can do something about Roe V Wade--they're lying through their teeth for your money and support. They promised you SCOTUS nominees that would overturn Roe v Wade--and they gave you Gorsuch & Kavanaugh.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

Mitt Romney lost in 2012 because of the continual campaigning on abortion, that then went to who is not going to pay for birth control pills, to what is "legal" legitimate rape questions that were blasted on FOX NEWS--specifically the Mike Huckabee show.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Then in 2016, 86% of Evangelicals in this country threw their support to a man that has probably paid for a few abortions hiimself.

90.jpeg

After listening to this:

The hypocrisy is fascinating. In one fatal swoop you have burned down the Republican "family value's" platform, completely obliterated the credibility of Evangelical church's all across this country and started a war with women all at the same time.

Well welcome to it: Click this link to redirect to another thread on this board.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

nice copy/paste of cartoons, but wrong on all counts. Even if Roe were reversed by the SC that would just kick it back to the individual states. That is the real fear of the libs and dems, that the people could actually decide for themselves in each state.

But tell me, why is abortion the most important issue to dems and libs? With all the other problems in the world and the country, why is abortion the end all issue with you? Why are you obsessed with killing unborn children? But to take that obsession to its logical end, why not allow infanticide up to 2 years of age? If the kid becomes an inconvenience or a burden, why not let the mother just kill him or her? Seriously, what is different about a month before birth and two years after?

Apparently Roe v Wade is more important to Republicans--because they're the ones who have continually campaigned on it over the last 4 election cycles--:auiqs.jpg: (midterms included)

uterus+control+cartoon.jpg

The U.S. Supreme court is not ever going to overrule Roe v Wade moron. In Neil Gorsuch's comments where he stated that Roe v Wade has been challenged enough over the years,and is now Precedent in the Constitution, he is talking about Republican legislators and Governors who have written state abortion laws that have been continually overruled by Federal District courts.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

Mike Pense is a great example. He signed an abortion law into effect (with a prayer--btw) which was immediately overturned by a Federal District court. They're all overturned.
Pence signs new abortion restrictions into law with a prayer

Then the Federal District court overruled 2 of Mike Pense's abortion bills..
Indiana abortion law signed by Mike Pence ruled unconstitutional - CNNPolitics
Federal court upholds ruling blocking Indiana ultrasound abortion law

Republicans not learning a dam thing from Mitt Romney's loss in 2012--where women ran by double digits into Barack Obama's colume--lined their platfrom again with knuckle dragging neanderthals--that were capable of sending women running to the opposition in one single sentence. They were Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Scott Walker, Rand Paul, & Bobby Jindhal--(who's only desire is to control women, and interfere in their decisions.) All of them campaigning on abortion.

The very first question out of the very First 2016 Republican primary debate held by FOX NEWS was about ABORTION.

The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

So don't give me your bullshit that Democrats are the ones that make an issue over Roe v Wade.

Now you own it.
The 2nd annual womans march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

1st Woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated. January 20, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you may find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

Now not all of these women have had abortions, many may be pro-life, but you can be dam certain that they're sick and tired of Republican party treating them as though their 2nd class citizens, while insulting their intelligence & integrity by continually campaigning on Roe V Wade, and treating like they're nothing more than baby factories-( over something they never could do anythiing about anyway.)

If Republicans want to fall on the sword over Brett Kavanaugh--let em--:auiqs.jpg: Kavanaugh & Gorsuch both ran the Democrat gaunlet back in 2006 as G.W. Bush nominee's and Democrats could have easily rejected them as Federal District court judges, as they had done with so many of G.W.'s nominee's--but these two passed through that gaunlet with flying colors. Anthony Scalia's or abortion activist judges they're NOT.

A sleeping giant has awoken.

The biggest, dumbest mistake this wacko country has ever made, is to kill little developing human beings in the womb before they ever had a chance to see the light of day.

It's a sin, and it is frowned upon by any civilized human beings who are elated that their mom's didn't abort their sad imperfect aces. If women as a majority thank that it's ok to abort children in non-emergency situations, then this nation needs to do some kind of study on the female brain, because something is bad wrong in their thinking if they think it's no big deal to disgard your child like a piece of trash.

Along with this protecting of life in the womb, comes the responsibility of having a civilization that practices being responsible, ethical, and moral enough to a degree, that out of control birth rates don't become an issue (i.e. we aren't animals). What happened ? People only have to research back to see where it all goes wrong, who was involved, and where we are today.

I don't think anyone goes for abortion on demand. I also don't believe that abortion is used for a common birth control measure--when women are paying out of pocket $1200 to $1700 for an abortion. Let's face it, birth control contraceptives are much cheaper. All of the women that abortion activists claim that have abortions each year, they have yet to find one that will testify that taxpayer dollars paid for hers.

The Republican party has painted themselves into a corner by campaigning on this U.S. Supreme court decision, that was decided 45 years ago. It was a right leaning court that gave us Roe v Wade, and it's been considered a right leaning court ever since.

So what I want you to consider is this:
1. Is the Republican party going to tell a woman that she needs to die in order to give birth, who may already have 2 kids at home that she needs to raise, along with a Husband that may object to that?
2. Is the Republilcan party going to tell the parents of a young girl who has been repeatedly raped by a relative that she needs to risk her life in child birth to give birth?
3. Is the Republican party going to tell a woman who has been beaten up and raped that she is required to carry a rape baby to full term when she is just trying to put her own life together, whom may also have a family with a husband that would object to that?

Republicans have beat this horse to death to no end in site. They have started a war with women over it, and the payback is coming this November.

The irony is while the bible thumpers have pounded abortion home with their GOP candidates in tow, they have elected the most vile, vulgar, indecent man in the history of this nation. 86% of Evangelicals cast a vote for Donald Trump, who has probably paid for a few abortions of his own making.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

168677_600.jpg

For more on this, redirect to this post on this thread by clicking this link

Last edited:
Republicans have beat this horse to death to no end in site. They have started a war with women over it, and the payback is coming this November.

That OP was from 5 months ago.. Blue wave is now a mud puddle. Republicans are in firm positions to ADD more red states/seats in the Senate.

For more on this, redirect to this post on this thread by clicking this link >>

Does Anyone Doubt That Kavanaugh Will Be Confirmed ?

Shall we go back to FDR? Or stay within fairly recentvhistory... 10 years?
No, we should go back to when GDP started to regularly come in under 3%. But if you don't want to answer, or can't answer, that's ok.
I'm game you tell me!
LOLOL

Then answer the question.... does Bush get the credit for the 2 years during his terms for when GDP was over 3% annually?
Like I said, I'm game , apparantly not the way you prance around, explain!
LOL

I asked you a simple question. One, apparently, you can't seem to answer.
I have no interest in it....weird isn't it!

No, we should go back to when GDP started to regularly come in under 3%. But if you don't want to answer, or can't answer, that's ok.
I'm game you tell me!
LOLOL

Then answer the question.... does Bush get the credit for the 2 years during his terms for when GDP was over 3% annually?
LOL

LOLOL

You just said, “I’m game.” Now you run away again.

You’re an idiot. Burden of proof applies only in law, not in the court of public opinion.

Want proof of that? No Senator has to find Ford met a burden of proof in order to reject Kavanaugh.
No, YOU are the idiot. What a dumb "talking point" Democrats have come up with here. Everyone in America is solid with "Innocent until proven guilty". It's something we all learn as children in grammar school, and never forget it. It applies to everything.

Once again, delusional leftists think they can fundamentally change American culture just by blabbering. What idiots!

Yes, the Senators must find Ford to meet a burden of proof, and that is already impossible. She has named her witnesses, and they have all signed denials of her, while under oath. They can't change that now. Democrats are just flailing in the wind. :rolleyes:

I'm game you tell me!
LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

I lost interest you never did explsin!

You’re an idiot. Burden of proof applies only in law, not in the court of public opinion.

Want proof of that? No Senator has to find Ford met a burden of proof in order to reject Kavanaugh.
No, YOU are the idiot. What a dumb "talking point" Democrats have come up with here. Everyone in America is solid with "Innocent until proven guilty". It's something we all learn as children in grammar school, and never forget it. It applies to everything.

Once again, delusional leftists think they can fundamentally change American culture just by blabbering. What idiots!

Yes, the Senators must find Ford to meet a burden of proof, and that is already impossible. She has named her witnesses, and they have all signed denials of her, while under oath. They can't change that now. Democrats are just flailing in the wind. :rolleyes:
Moron, not one Senator has to vote based on the concept of presumption of innocence. Again, that’s limited to the law.

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

I lost interest you never did explsin!
Explain what? It’s a yes/no answer. GDP has only been above 3% twice in the last 18 years. Happened while Bush was president. Do you credit Bush with that?

- Yes
- No
- You’re too scared to answer

Which is it?

Moron, not one Senator has to vote based on the concept of presumption of innocence. Again, that’s limited to the law.
Moron, I'm talking about doing what is correct (proper), not a legal statute.
LOLOL

Like you know right from wrong. You probably supported McConnell shutting down the confirmation process entirely for 11 months while Obama was president.

Nope. Burden of proof is a legal bar which must be overcome in a courtroom. No Senator is bound by such legal theory when casting their vote to confirm or reject; so there is no such burden on Ford.
Burden of proof is ALWAYS on the accuser, ANYWHERE, EVERYWHERE, 24/7. It is a fundamental rock of our CULTURE, and way of life. Demonrats calling it as only applying to courtrooms, is just another example of their dishonest, sewer politics.

EVERYONE in America is bound by the principle of presumption of innocence. This is a standard that we live and breathe by. You are innocent, until the accuser proves you guilty. That is ANY accuser, anywhere, including Senate Demonrats and their puppet stooge, Christine B. Ford.

Amazing to see lowlifes rejecting this heart and soul concept of our nation. Maybe it's because they don't feel like they are part of this nation, but instead are open borders GLOBALISTS, who kneel during our national anthem, and are constantly talking about what THE WORLD thinks.

Yet they demand investigations of the allegations even though they already stated they will never vote for him anyway..........

She is accusing Kav of a crime............period.............but since it's all public opinion and not a court of law...........then we should vote already and say the hell with any further investigation.........

You got the investigation only because a few RINO's balked.
Republicans run the Senate. They could have called for the vote at anytime. There is no burden of proof that needs to be met. Rightard media is dumbing down the right.
Republicans aren't sheep, there are individuals who'll vote no if they put it through now.

That OP was from 5 months ago.. Blue wave is now a mud puddle. Republicans are in firm positions to ADD more red states/seats in the Senate.

For more on this, redirect to this post on this thread by clicking this link >>

Does Anyone Doubt That Kavanaugh Will Be Confirmed ?

It looks like a lot of blue here.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - 2018 Generic Congressional Vote
RealClearPolitics - 2018 Senate Election Polls

Seriously, has anyone ever seen a job interview like this?

DoY7fNXWsAAz0FT.jpg

One thing people forget, is that Dr. Ford wanted an FBI investigation of Kavanaugh before she testified. Instead the media leaked her name, and she was then required to testify.

Now I don't how many people who would lie & conspire to smear to U.S. Supreme court nominee, while asking for an FBI investigation at the same time--:auiqs.jpg: But that's exactly what she did.
Christine Blasey Ford wants FBI investigation before testifying - CNNPolitics

349663a1bcc3e536a9cf8616e8f32758--chasing-dreams-daffy-duck.jpg

The eye witness for Kavanaugh is the witness from hell, Mark Judge. Who has written books about the 100 KEG CLUB whom he states in his book that Brett Kavanuagh was the treasurer of. Judge is said to to a recovering alcholic today suffering from depression--so you won't see him testifying in public. He would get ripped to shreads by questions.
‘100 Kegs or Bust’: Kavanaugh friend, Mark Judge, has spent years writing about high school debauchery

Dr. Ford has passed a lie detector test, and the FBI is now investigating the "credibility" of Ford's accusations, and will be interviewing other witness's during that time period that may or may not attest to the heavy drinking of Kavanaugh and his behavior during those episodes.
Here's the polygraph test Christine Blasey Ford took on her allegations against Kavanaugh

IOW if these allegations are found to be "credibile" you can probably color this nominee gone forever. Or Republicans can choose to throw themselves on the sword with women in this country going into the midterm election cycle.

Like you know right from wrong. You probably supported McConnell shutting down the confirmation process entirely for 11 months while Obama was president.
I know that presumption of innocence is right (and so do you)

Forum List

Back