OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Kavanaugh is coming out blazing just like Thomas did.

Good for him!
Thanks for the heads up.

Watching it via 'The Majority Report' on YouTube.

Had meetings earlier this morning, so couldn't watch.

Question: Why did everyone you named as witness come out against you? Including your best friend who says she never met Kavanaugh & the party did not happen?

Dr. Ford (literally): "Leland has significant health challenges, and I am happy that she is focusing on herself"

WHAT?!

Well he never asked for a FBI investigation so that's his fault.
You are an idiot.

Why would he ask the FBI to investigate when....
- They did a background check - found nothing
- They said not their jurisdiction, so 'NO'
- Security Clearance investigation came up with nothing
- He knows it is a lie

Once again you are trying to declare Kavanaugh GUILTY because he did not do what YOU deem he had to do to be innocent in YOUR eyes?!

Bwuhahahaha......... ah, the arrogance, ignorance, and hypocrisy of liberals / snowflakes..... :p

Kav looks confused and shell shocked.

He's not confused, he's pissed and rightly so. If you were in such a situation, you'd be shell shocked too
Not me. I would have started screaming for the FBI investigation the minute the accusations came out if I was innocent.
I would have started screaming for the FBI investigation the minute the accusations came out if I was innocent.

I know right? That’s the only thing that makes sense.

My God there might still be hope left in this country yet. There might still be some sons of George Washington yet.

Trump will spin this hatefest and dishonesty by the Democrats as a great reason for Americans to not vote for Democrats in November He will ram it up their ass.
You think spin is necessary?

If you are going to vote, isn't that as good a reason as any?

Even Ginsberg said that was a good reason too. They have caused us to lose civility in public discourse.

Well he never asked for a FBI investigation so that's his fault.
You are an idiot.

Why would he ask the FBI to investigate when....
- They did a background check - found nothing
- They said not their jurisdiction, so 'NO'
- Security Clearance investigation came up with nothing
- He knows it is a lie

Once again you are trying to declare Kavanaugh GUILTY because he did not do what YOU deem he had to do to be innocent in YOUR eyes?!

Bwuhahahaha......... ah, the arrogance, ignorance, and hypocrisy of liberals / snowflakes..... :p
You think the FBI ever ask anybody is he a rapist?

Forum List

Back