Official Mueller Report Thread

I'd say by 12:01. The already scripted lies and whines will start anew then and the filth will show us all once again just how useless they have become. What do you think?

I know, right? Where were these delusional masses of radical Left wing deniers raised and what kind of people raised them? What kind of parents teach their children to deny overt, obvious facts and truths not once but multiple, multiple times? Boys are boys, girls are girls. Two plus two equals four and if you won't believe such simplistic mathematical equations start fucking counting the eggs in your fridge. I mean, what the hell, over? Put the naked truth in front of a postmodern Leftist and he or she either claims not to see or tries to dress the truth in new clothes. Is war the only answer? Will convincing once and for all the delusional American Leftist cultists that their President is not now and never was a traitor to our nation be possible only with the conclusion of a second civil war? I for one am leaning that way, father and farther daily. I mean come on . . . we live in an era where school superintendents are allowing boys to use girls restrooms because some leftist freak judge ordered them to do so. What the fuck ever happened to the expectation of basic human decency, privacy and individual rights NOT fucking based on the needs of miniscule group of perverted deviants? Alright, that's enough bitching for one session.

Very few Lefties here.

What's the deal, guys, are you busy scrubbing your accounts to remove those embarrassing "Trump is going to prison" posts? :biggrin:

Sorry, it's too late. You look like the fools you are. :itsok:

I’m here for you dummy, whatcha need?

On pages 111 - 112 of Volume 2, there is another documented example of Trump attempting to obstruct justice when he tried to force Sessions to unrecuse himself, fire Mueller, and restrict the scope of the investigation.

I’m more curious about the pages where Mueller explains why that’s insufficient evidence for a conviction
Quite the contrary, Mueller is saying it is sufficient evidence of obstruction of justice.

Along with the several examples that Mueller says there is "substantial evidence" of obstruction by Trump, he also provides several examples where there is NOT enough evidence of obstruction by Trump.

For example, page 131:

a. Obstructive act. The President's actions towards witnesses in the Special Counsel's investigation would qualify as obstructive if they had the natural tendency to prevent particular witnesses from testifying truthfully, or otherwise would have the probable effect of influencing, delaying, or preventing their testimony to law enforcement.

Then, page 132:

c. Intent. Evidence concerning the President's intent related to Flynn as a potential witness is inconclusive.

Of course, there is a lot of material before, between, and after "a." and "c." in each of the examples I have provided which you should all read for yourselves. If you dare.

On pages 111 - 112 of Volume 2, there is another documented example of Trump attempting to obstruct justice when he tried to force Sessions to unrecuse himself, fire Mueller, and restrict the scope of the investigation.

I’m more curious about the pages where Mueller explains why that’s insufficient evidence for a conviction
Quite the contrary, Mueller is saying it is sufficient evidence of obstruction of justice.

Along with the several examples that Mueller says there is "substantial evidence" of obstruction by Trump, he also provides several examples where there is NOT enough evidence of obstruction by Trump.

For example, page 131:

a. Obstructive act. The President's actions towards witnesses in the Special Counsel's investigation would qualify as obstructive if they had the natural tendency to prevent particular witnesses from testifying truthfully, or otherwise would have the probable effect of influencing, delaying, or preventing their testimony to law enforcement.

Then, page 132:

c. Intent. Evidence concerning the President's intent related to Flynn as a potential witness is inconclusive.

Of course, there is a lot of material before, between, and after "a." and "c." in each of the examples I have provided which you should all read for yourselves. If you dare.
IT'S NOT NOON YET, YOU STILL HAVE TIME BEFORE THE LYING STARTS.

Mueller provides plenty of fodder for Congress to investigate those cases where there is "substantial evidence" of obstruction by Trump.

I think Volume II will be more interesting reading than Volume I. I will slog my way through the entire report, though.

I don't expect a single Trumpster will do so. They can't comprehend anything longer than a tweet, especially if it has big words in it.

All they can do is whine persistently, and toss out red herrings, tu quoques, and straw men. As usual.

For example, page 131:

Then, page 132:

Your own post says it is not obstruction?

Trump has always liked Nancy Pelosi. He is going to have to really suck up to her now if he doesn't want to be impeached for obstruction of justice.

In 2008, Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

Trump wanted his friend Nancy to impeach Bush. And of course he went full birther trying to get Obama kicked out of office.

And now the impeachment drum is beating out his own name. Karma's a BITCH!

Last edited:

For example, page 131:

Then, page 132:

That particular example did not provide conclusive evidence of obstruction. However, I have already provided several examples which provided "substantial evidence" of obstruction by Trump which Congress can sink their teeth into if they wish.

All caught up now?

Then read it yourself.

Barr’s News Presser COMPLETELY VINDICATED President Trump!

No it didn't idiot.

The only thing that can vindicate Trump is facts laid out in Mueller's (NOT BARR'S) report.
Barr was indeed going by facts in Mueller's Report.

He was when he said report does not exonorate Trump. He then took it upon himself to exonorate Trump and that part no one gives a shit about.

Lets see the report.
Only conspiracy theorists dont believe our intelligence agencies.
Go watch alex jones or something, tin foil boi

Idiot, Barr is not our intelligence agencies.

Barr was hired because he penned a letter to Trump assuring him that he can’t possibly commit obstruction...and surprise surprise he now says Trump did not commit obstruction.

Zero credibility.
The dept of justice isnt an intelligence agency. Wow ok

Mueller wanted Congress to decide if trump obstructed justice.

Mueller: Congress still has ability to find the President obstructed justice

Barr needed to allow Congress to make that decision. And they must do it now!

Blockhead.

How could be obstruct justice if there was no crime committed??

You really are dumber than a box of rocks.
Irony!

Obstruction IS a crime, dipshit.

Read my posts in this topic. Mueller has pointed to several incidents of obstruction by Trump for which there is "substantial evidence".

For example, page 131:

Then, page 132:

G, since intent is critical to a finding of obstruction of justice, it seems Mueller did not find enough evidence of obstruction to make that finding.

This is the OFFICIAL Mueller Report thread.

Please put all threads about the Mueller Report here.

Mueller Report threads not in this thread could end up being deleted.

there it is boys,, read a weep! No collusion no obstruction right from the horses mouth!
He said the Trump campaign didn’t knowingly collude with the Russians.

But one thing they all agree on, is that Vladimir Putin worked hard to get Trump elected president.

Everybody can agree on that, even Republicans.

So no collusion or treason like you and many like you have claimed for the last few years...

For example, page 131:

Then, page 132:

That particular example did not provide conclusive evidence of obstruction. However, I have already provided several examples which provided "substantial evidence" of obstruction by Trump which Congress can sink their teeth into if they wish.

All caught up now?

Nope as now you're opining and your agenda is against Trump. You have been bashing him on these boards nonstop and your avatar says it all. Why all the hatred? I am curious.

Barr no longer has any credibility....

Mueller wanted Congress to decide if trump obstructed justice. That is where this must go....end of statement....

Forum List

Back