Official Mueller Report Thread

Mueller wanted Congress to decide if trump obstructed justice.

Mueller: Congress still has ability to find the President obstructed justice

Barr needed to allow Congress to make that decision. And they must do it now!

Blockhead.

How could be obstruct justice if there was no crime committed??

You really are dumber than a box of rocks.
Irony!

Obstruction IS a crime, dipshit.

Read my posts in this topic. Mueller has pointed to several incidents of obstruction by Trump for which there is "substantial evidence".

Oh and what was the crime he was obstructing oh wise one???
Read...my...posts.

Blockhead.

Irony!

Read my posts in this topic. Mueller has pointed to several incidents of obstruction by Trump for which there is "substantial evidence".

Read...my...posts.

Nope. You tell me what crime he was supposed to be obstructing.

Blockhead.

Irony!

Read...my...posts.

I already did, dumbass. In my previous posts.

Trump knows his Rube Herd won't read the report. He knows they will drink whatever he spits into their little parroting mouths.

"Mueller says my penis is YUGE!"

ABC's impeachment round table with George (dnc) Stephanopolous was pathetic.
Nine of the 17lawyers hired by Mueler made political donations to Democrats, and specifically Hillary....ALL were DEMONRATS and STILL COULDN'T LIE enough to indict
TRUMP

Are you listening to this analysis? The reason Mueller punted the decision of whether or not it’s obstruction of justice to Congress is because he felt that a president can not be indicted.

But in the report it says that Trump put all kinds of pressure on Jeff sessions to unrecuse himself. He told sessions that sessions would become a hero if he would unrecuse himself. Refused.

Trump tried to get people to write letters that they didn’t believe were truthful.

All Clinton did was lie about getting a BJ. And getting a BJ was not illegal. Monica was well past the age of consent. And she admitted that she made the first moves.

They said that if Trump tried to obstruct one or two times then OK it could be mistakes. But after a dozen time of doing everything he could to obstruct, then that’s the very definition of obstruction.

Doesn't this forum have some kind of limit on the number of lies contained in one posting? If it does, you exceeded it, no matter how high the number is!

Special counsel Robert Mueller's team referred 14 investigations to other US attorney's offices, including the prosecution of Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen and Greg Craig, the Skadden Arps attorney who was indicted for lying to DOJ about work he had done for the Ukraine Ministry of Justice.

The other 12 investigations are redacted.

ABC's impeachment round table with George (dnc) Stephanopolous was pathetic.
Nine of the 17lawyers hired by Mueler made political donations to Democrats, and specifically Hillary....ALL were DEMONRATS and STILL COULDN'T LIE enough to indict
TRUMP
]
parrot.jpg

Barr’s News Presser COMPLETELY VINDICATED President Trump!

No it didn't idiot.

The only thing that can vindicate Trump is facts laid out in Mueller's (NOT BARR'S) report.
Barr was indeed going by facts in Mueller's Report.

He was when he said report does not exonorate Trump. He then took it upon himself to exonorate Trump and that part no one gives a shit about.

Lets see the report.
Only conspiracy theorists dont believe our intelligence agencies.
Go watch alex jones or something, tin foil boi

Idiot, Barr is not our intelligence agencies.

Barr was hired because he penned a letter to Trump assuring him that he can’t possibly commit obstruction...and surprise surprise he now says Trump did not commit obstruction.

Zero credibility.

Stupid and false analysis...if you'd read the Mueller Report, you might stop being wrong. As it is, you have NO credibility.

Mueller provides plenty of fodder for Congress to investigate those cases where there is "substantial evidence" of obstruction by Trump.

I think Volume II will be more interesting reading than Volume I. I will slog my way through the entire report, though.

I don't expect a single Trumpster will do so. They can't comprehend anything longer than a tweet, especially if it has big words in it.

All they can do is whine persistently, and toss out red herrings, tu quoques, and straw men. As usual.
No proof of anything yet the traitors continue to flap their holsters.

Blockhead.

Irony!

Read...my...posts.

Your posts are frivolous crap.

The instances of Obstruction of Justice are mind boggling!

While Mueller cannot say trump committed criminal conspiracy with Russia...it is obvious that trump knew and coordinated with Wikileaks in the desimination of the stolen emails.

trump is an Illegitimate president...one who used the criminal cooperation of a foreign adversary to be elected.

Mueller could not find a crime was committed because the trump campaign did not participate in the hacking of the DNC. BUT they did coordinate in the decimination of the stolen information.

So I jumped to Volume II based on the statements on page 16.

On page 97 of Volume II (page 309 of the pdf), we find this:

a. Obstructive act. The President's effort to send Sessions a message through Lewandowski would qualify as an obstructive act if it would naturally obstruct the investigation and any grand jury proceedings that might flow from the inquiry.

Mueller then lays down the facts which proves just that in the following paragraphs, until we come to this:

c. Intent. Substantial evidence indicates that the President's efforts to have Sessions limit the scope of the Special Counsel's investigation to future election interference was intended to prevent further investigative scrutiny of the President's and his campaign's conduct.

But we have had a thorough investigation, and there is no conclusion that Trump obstructed, so what makes you believe anything more will come out of this that will PROVE obstruction ?

It may still be bad enough for impeachment.

Remember, Congress is the judge and jury in that proceeding and if they believe that is Obstruction (As any reasonable person would) then it is.

Sad and stupid is no way for you to go through life, son. Get professional help.

While Mueller cannot say trump committed criminal conspiracy with Russia...it is obvious that trump knew and coordinated with Wikileaks in the desimination of the stolen emails.

trump is an Illegitimate president...one who used the criminal cooperation of a foreign adversary to be elected.

Mueller could not find a crime was committed because the trump campaign did not participate in the hacking of the DNC. BUT they did coordinate in the decimination of the stolen information.
Since you have no mind, how can you tell, liar?

Irony!

Read...my...posts.

Your posts are frivolous crap.

Your POS president is ILLEGITIMATE!

If he did it's already been adjudged that it is not illegal to publish stolen information as long as the publisher isn't the one who stole it.

tumblr_lk1e2fEJTq1qgq3xn.gif

Mueller provides plenty of fodder for Congress to investigate those cases where there is "substantial evidence" of obstruction by Trump.

I think Volume II will be more interesting reading than Volume I. I will slog my way through the entire report, though.

I don't expect a single Trumpster will do so. They can't comprehend anything longer than a tweet, especially if it has big words in it.

All they can do is whine persistently, and toss out red herrings, tu quoques, and straw men. As usual.

Stop with the bullshit insults, no one is going to pay attention to you if you're going to continually be a dick.

Forum List

Back