Official Mueller Report Thread

Oh and what was the crime he was obstructing oh wise one???
Read...my...posts.

Nope. You tell me what crime he was supposed to be obstructing.
I already did, dumbass. In my previous posts.
Your posts are frivolous crap.

Your POS president is ILLEGITIMATE!
EmojiRussianBot.jpg

The instances of Obstruction of Justice are mind boggling!

While Mueller cannot say trump committed criminal conspiracy with Russia...it is obvious that trump knew and coordinated with Wikileaks in the desimination of the stolen emails.

trump is an Illegitimate president...one who used the criminal cooperation of a foreign adversary to be elected.

Mueller could not find a crime was committed because the trump campaign did not participate in the hacking of the DNC. BUT they did coordinate in the decimination of the stolen information.
If he did it's already been adjudged that it is not illegal to publish stolen information as long as the publisher isn't the one who stole it.

That is a Federal Campaign violation....which trump is already an unindicted cocospirator....

Read...my...posts.

Then maybe you should get the hell out of the country.

While Mueller cannot say trump committed criminal conspiracy with Russia...it is obvious that trump knew and coordinated with Wikileaks in the desimination of the stolen emails.

trump is an Illegitimate president...one who used the criminal cooperation of a foreign adversary to be elected.

Mueller could not find a crime was committed because the trump campaign did not participate in the hacking of the DNC. BUT they did coordinate in the decimination of the stolen information.
If he did it's already been adjudged that it is not illegal to publish stolen information as long as the publisher isn't the one who stole it.

That is a Federal Campaign violation....which trump is already an unindicted cocospirator....
The door is open asshole, so leave.

Read...my...posts.

False! He's a duly elected president through the electoral college process established in the Constitution.

Current winner of the TDS Meltdown Award:

Read...my...posts.

Nope, he won the necessary electoral votes legitmately.

Nope, he won the necessary electoral votes legitmately.
The only place you'll hear the truth about it is Fox news ( and btw, I never thought I'd say that in my lifetime....) and a few independent Internet sources....the rest of the MSM is in cahoots with the deep state -Russia collusion narrative still, today. Turn on ABC or any of them

They want Americans to hate this president so they will have manufactured
enough consent for Congress to find something to impeach him on.

Last edited:
Current winner of the TDS Meltdown Award:
JimH52 is experiencing TDS denial. He thinks his lying, cheating, sniveling DNC leaders can do no wrong. <<<<<< G O N G ! >>>>>> He's wrong. :)

iu

Forum List

Back