Official purpose of lockdowns

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Does anybody know and have a link to the official reason for lockdowns? I'm not looking for guesses, I'm looking for an official reason and purpose.

To prevent inmates from harming each other while there is some kind of incident happening at the jail or prison.

Does anybody know and have a link to the official reason for lockdowns? I'm not looking for guesses, I'm looking for an official reason and purpose.
Go look at your states website. It should say what the reason is there officially. Interesting that you seem to be clueless about it though.

Go look at your states website. It should say what the reason is there officially. Interesting that you seem to be clueless about it though.
Nobody, including you, has been able to come up with the official reason.

I'm not an official. I thought you said you didnt want guesses? If you want an official reason go to your state website.....or you could do like intelligent people do and figure out that it is so the spread of the virus is slowed. Dont you watch TV?

at this point if you dont know thats your fault,,,
It's ok if you dont know what the stated purpose is, that's what I'm trying to find out.
what youre looking for is well over a month old,,,
where have you been???
You misunderstood the question. I did not ask how old lockdowns were, I asked what the official reason is for them. Apparently, you do not know either.

I'm not an official. I thought you said you didnt want guesses? If you want an official reason go to your state website.....or you could do like intelligent people do and figure out that it is so the spread of the virus is slowed. Dont you watch TV?
What is the official reason in your state?

What is the official reason Drumpf said it was a hoax?

at this point if you dont know thats your fault,,,
It's ok if you dont know what the stated purpose is, that's what I'm trying to find out.
what youre looking for is well over a month old,,,
where have you been???
You misunderstood the question. I did not ask how old lockdowns were, I asked what the official reason is for them. Apparently, you do not know either.
your ignorance is underwhelming,,,

the reason has been in the news for over a month,,,
where the hell have you been???

LIAR,,,he never said that,,,

My bad. He said it was the dems new hoax. Same thing

not even close,,,

not even close,,,

You must be a Drumpftard. Its there in the video....unless youre one of the truly illiterate fools that think it was altered somehow. :)

not even close,,,

You must be a Drumpftard. Its there in the video....unless youre one of the truly illiterate fools that think it was altered somehow. :)

you left out a few details of the context of his statement,,,

not even close,,,

The context is that he is an incompetent fuckup that convinced fools like yourself the virus was not a threat thereby killing tens of thousands of americans. The pathetic fuckup even said it was the flu.

not even close,,,

The context is that he is an incompetent fuckup that convinced fools like yourself the virus was not a threat thereby killing tens of thousands of americans. The pathetic fuckup even said it was the flu.

you just proved him right,,,

Forum List

Back