Official Sign Up Thread for USMB Halloween Game

AyeCantSeeYou

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
May 19, 2013
4townofhalloween-481403.jpeg

If you're playing, let me know in this thread. Also, PM me the Halloween themed role you wish to play. By role, I am saying something like ghost, grim reaper, alien, pumpkin, etc. This is a U-Pick where the players pick their role. :biggrin: You do NOT, however, pick what ability you receive; that is completely random.

I need 12 players by this Saturday!

House dblack Luissa Shaitra MathBlade FA_Q2 Grandma tso! tn5421 sameech Mertex Avatar4321 CaféAuLait RosieS Wolfsister77 manifold Sgt_Gath Moonglow Ropey MeBelle60 R.D. ScarletRage Wake ika TheOldSchool Rat in the Hat

Feel free to @ anyone you think may want to play!

Last edited:
Ha, Sorry Aye and those that were invited twice. Aye's original post didn't have the @'s so I just saw House's 4 and added to that.

No wonder House only added 4.

Oh well, I'm doubly annoying to some then. :wink:

Moonglow, RD and Rosie inned on the other thread so Aye should probably check with them and make sure I guess that they are still in here.

AyeCantSeeYou

Tentative

/in

If you still plan on starting this weekend, I will let you all know now, I probably won't have as much time to devote as I have in past games. So, if this is a problem please just let me know and I will sit this game out. Thanks for the invite Aye and House.

Moonglow, RD and Rosie inned on the other thread so Aye should probably check with them and make sure I guess that they are still in here.

In addition to these 3, Shaitra inned on the other thread.

If these 4 are still in, that will be 12. I'll say something to Moonglow and Shaitra in the game thread.

I'm here, trying to get caught up. Got home from work a little while ago. Having no days off sucks!!!!!!

Forum List

Back