Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

My thoughts - I thought this one was very town sided and that it'd be an easy win for town. Had town listened to what Moon was saying from the beginning, it would have gone that way. Moon played really, really well. He figured out who the Ghouls were really fast.

I thought the vampire could only be converted by being NK'd?

By hammering Wake, and Wake having the Super Saint ability, Moon was converted by scum. The way I was told, if scum kills the Vampire, that player is converted.

We needed that apathy.

Hell, we cultivated it. :D

You manipulated me Wake. I still thought you were scum until I got upset about town's lack of participation and you took advantage to buddy me which is something I'm always susceptible to from scum when I don't have town help.

You manipulated me Wake. I still thought you were scum until I got upset about town's lack of participation and you took advantage to buddy me which is something I'm always susceptible to from scum when I don't have town help.

That I did.

I could have done more, but my wrists were bound due to priorities.

What worried me was Town realizing that, if I were Scum with SS ability, the last thing I'd want is my partner to hammer.

I'm going to get three Newbie games started within the next two weeks.

That I did.

I could have done more, but my wrists were bound due to priorities.

You are just lucky town was apathetic. You never would of survived if I was on my game and if House wouldn't of made his gambit and SR wouldn't of flaked.

If I were on my game, our victory would be all but certain.

Was embroiled in four other games at the same time and a crap-ton of other things that spread me out thin.

I am extremely devious and dangerous when collected and focused. Heh heh heh...

Evil-Genius-Racoon.jpg

I did actively lurk a bit.

A parallel QT thread of mine is active, too, regarding my thoughts.

Hopefully Wolfie will not be too upset when she learns the truth.

Hmmmmm..............................................

Wolfie has such a beautiful yet fragile personality. I notice that she gets angry when Grandma insults her play. I could swing a hammer on her playstyle, rile her up, and get her to replace out, but she'd hate me for it, and I know I wouldn't do that. If that slot were handled by some random punk from the main site I'd have no reservations.

Hmmmmm.............................................

Forum List

Back