Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

Since grandma is town then she was likely telling the truth about moonglow being town.

that means moonglow and I are confirmed town.

so either the scum are bussing each other like crazy or wake isn't scum because everyone has been going for him except moon.

but that means cafe and shaitra are scum which makes me wonder why she didn't hammer and win when I voted for wake.

I see a wake shaitra combo more likely than a cafe wake combo.

but it could be cafe shaitra.

I'm going to have to think this out more.

I'm pretty much dead, so there's no more reason for me to keep up this facade.

What's that mean Wake? Are you admitting to be scum?

I believe that Cafe is bussing Wake in an effort to get town credit. If you look back at the game, you see she votes and then unvotes him on more than one occasion.

Avatar, remember early in the game when Wake claimed Super Saint? I was willing to hammer him. Why do you think that is? Because I am town and I've thought Wake was scum most of the game. I was willing to risk my game life for heaven's sake that I was right. I was that bloody sure he was scum.

I will be out of internet touch until Monday afternoon...My vote for Wake still stands now we are down to a few players It is time to finish scum and be won.....
Vote:Wake

I really was a Super Saint.

You needed to lynch me. :D

"Trick or Treat! Don't smell my feet. I'm looking for tricks, and something good to eat!"
roared Yeti Wake as he stomped his feet on the ground.

yetis-bigfoots.jpg

Not wanting to come off as being too ghoulish, the little Yeti reminded the townsfolk that if they were to kill him, the one that gives the last blow would be killed instantly as well. Something about a legend of Yeti's past, Wake said.

Not believing him, the townsfolk ran the little Yeti back into the mountains and up the steep cliffs.
They weren't about to let him get away this time.

find_yeti_app_2139405.jpg

Only one person was able to make it to the cliffside where the Yeti stood.
Would Moonglow push him over or let him live?
Not wanting to disappoint his friends, Moonglow ran to the Yeti and shoved him as hard as he could.

rudolph-push.jpg

"So much for the Yeti's claim of killing the one that killed him," Moonglow thought.

All of a sudden there was a rumbling from under the snow. Out of nowhere, hundreds of mini Yeti's appeared, ready to seek revenge for killing one of their own.

w14-minis-2.jpg

"You have go to be kidding me! Ya'll couldn't hurt a leaf if you even tried." Moonglow yelled.

Much to his surprise, Moonglow started to feel the wrath of the tiny little creatures. Never in his wildest Vampire dreams did he imagine that something so little and cute could cause so much pain.

vampire-pumpkin.jpg

Vowing to help the Ghouls in their fight against the Goblins if they let him live, the little Yeti's backed off, dragging Moonglow into their secret cavern.

Little did Town know what fury they had unleashed that night. Too bad they never got the chance to defend themselves, for surely they would have put up a better fight than they had in the beginning.

The Ghouls have won!

Wake was a Ghoul with a Super Saint ability.
Moonglow was the Vampire.
By hammering Wake, Moonglow was converted to being a Ghoul.

That left Avatar and Shaitra as town; Cafe and Moon as scum.

With a NK this night phase, there was no chance for town to win.

Good game all!

Forum List

Back