Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

OK, I am at L-1. I am claiming VT. Lynch me and if the numbers are correct, the scum team just won.

Grandma, your reads are shit. You can claim I'm flailing on you want, but I'm on record telling you that you are so wrong it's not even funny.

I know we are not supposed to talk personal stuff in here but I just got devastating news, my sister committed suicide this morning. Because of my health, I wont be able to travel to the East coast to be there. I don't know what to do and I am here on a freaking computer talking to strangers in a game balling my eyes out because I don't have anyone else to speak to.
Dear Cafe, I know the feeling as I lost my sister also in 2007..she was 47, let us know if there is anything we can do..

Moonglow , Avatar4321 - I have to protect the Vampire tonight. C'mon, which of you is it? There may not be enough time during Twilight for you to 'fess up. Please tell me now. Town needs you in order to win.
How does the vampire really know you can protect? Will Avi confess and let us know he is on our side.Surely only the vampire could walk away from a NK action because of their prowess and cunning...All I get to do is watch one half of the night action...

I'm surprised I'm still alive. I figured I'd been hammered by now. The question becomes is it because scum is already on my wagon.

Moonglow, the Scum are Shaitra and Wake.

You and Avi are Town, confirmed by FA's investigation. Wake is Scum confirmed by Cafe's investigation.

I will protect the Vampire. FA died with that 1 protect left and I inherited it. If you're the Vamp, let me know. You will not be NK'd.

Working ten hour shifts.

you never answered wake. Why were you voting for shaitra if you were townreading her?

I just got back from V/LA. When I saw that nobody had posted much when I logged in Wednesday afternoon, I didn't worry about trying to log back in before I got home.

Working ten hour shifts.

you never answered wake. Why were you voting for shaitra if you were townreading her?

Because I was confused and working twelve hour shifts in a medical hospital that specializes in caring for patients with brain damage, ergo behavioral issues. I was confused-enough to think Aye was running a Bastard game, which I only realized wasn't the case the morning after. All it is, is delirium.

VOTE COUNT 4.2
Wake (1): Moonglow
Shaitra (2): Grandma, CafeAuLait
Grandma (1): Shaitra,

Not Voting: Avatar4321, Wake

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline is 11/29/14, @ 8PM central.

~ No talking about the game outside of this game thread.
~ No editing/deleting posts allowed.
~ Voting for yourself goes against your win condition.

Vote Counts
1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5

2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4

3.1 3.2 3.3

So, who exactly is the Vampire?

Since we're not playing a Bastard game, a list of every claimed/living PR is in order.

Grandma, if this is a bastard game, how come you are so sure you are right?

There are different elements to bastardizing games. Lying to the players is one, but it isn't always used. Insane, naive, stoned, etc. power roles aren't always used, either. It's incredibly rare that a player would get a 25% PR and the only other PR would be insane. That would wreck the game's balance.

Ika made a post concerning his input into this game, you should read it, it's helpful.

The bottom line is that Moon and Avi both are Town. Cafe and I are both Town PRs.

Wake is confscum. That leaves only you as the other Scum.

Day 4 ends with NO LYNCH!

Night 4 has begun.

Deadline is 12/1/14 @ 8 pm.

fortune_teller_by_lotta_lotos-d4di7qk.jpg

"Welcome! I've known all along you'd be coming to see me," Grandma said, as she was setting out the final tarot card. Being a Gypsy Fortune Teller all her life, Grandma knew what her future held; she just didn't know when her demise would happen until earlier that morning when she drew 3 cards for her daily reading.

3-card-spread-132942_L.jpg

There was no mistaking what the cards meant. Intent on wanting to see her slayer before her last breath, Grandma got dressed in one of her favorite dresses and spread out a blanket on the ground. She made sure she had her cards with her and that she had put enough logs on the fire to keep it burning all night if necessary.

"Ghouls are nasty creatures, you know!" Grandma said. "When you're done with me, make sure you take a moment to relish your ghoulish disaster, because I've seen what you were going to do, and I've also seen what is coming after you."

ghoul-1.jpg

With those last words, Grandma met her fate by the hands of one of the ghouls that had been haunting the nearby town all year long.

Forum List

Back