Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

Nope, I just quickly ran through Moon's ISO and he is claiming watcher. I could have sworn someone else besides me stated they didn't get an ability.

Vote: Grandma

Your play is way over the top, especially all the yelling that I am scum and need to be lynched.

I'm here catching up. But I did see one post above where Shai says I am coordinating with grandma confirmed town /scum. I have not- this was grandma assertion. I got my result on Wake, I have not confirmed Grandma as town, in fact I questioned her timeline on her claim she said she did not gets FA's list till more than a day past the start of Day 4 and this is why she confirmed me and avatar as town then voted moon who she also said was confirmed town. This was all before she got the list from Aye she said- which she did not get till Sunday night according to her when Day 4 started late Sat Afternoon. So I don't know what is going on. The only thing I know for sure is Moon claimed vampire- thus my vote for Moon and the result on Wake ( which is not being argued it may be a fake result because of a Bastard game?). I had unvoted you Shai LAST NIGHT which was not reflected in the recent vote count if you did not notice. I am thoroughly confused and am trying to make sense of things by reviewing votes, posts, claims, etc.

I am going back to respond to posts I have missed now and am trying to figure this out.

Vote: Grandma

Your play is way over the top, especially all the yelling that I am scum and need to be lynched.

Look, you two should have paid attention to how the game was going. We Townies were bumbling around in the dark, lynching each other. You could have egged us on, just one more mislynch today and you guys would have won.

It's not Town's fault that the Scumteam slacked off.

Next time you're scum, take a page from Sammeech's book - start weaving your story early on. Waiting until the hangman's on his way over is a bad idea.

So are you saying that Aye could have decided to run a bastard game without telling anyone? If so, that's messed up.

Ika specializes in bastard games.

So, what does that mean Grandma? Are FA's results skewed too? Do you think we are being lied to? Or lead astray because this is what happens in these games?

@Grandma you said you were running a bastard game- is this how it goes?

Cafe - UNVOTE MOON - IF HE GETS LYNCHED, THEN AFTER THE NIGHTKILL THERE WILL BE ONLY 2 TOWNIES LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCUM WILL WIN!

UNVOTE HIM CAFE, NOW!!

I know we are not supposed to talk personal stuff in here but I just got devastating news, my sister committed suicide this morning. Because of my health, I wont be able to travel to the East coast to be there. I don't know what to do and I am here on a freaking computer talking to strangers in a game balling my eyes out because I don't have anyone else to speak to.

So, what does that mean Grandma? Are FA's results skewed too? Do you think we are being lied to? Or lead astray because this is what happens in these games?

@Grandma you said you were running a bastard game- is this how it goes?

There are over a hundred different role variations that can be used. Are there a hundred players in this game? No.
Cops can be sane, insane, naive, stoned, paranoid, or amnesiac.
There are countless mechanics that can be used. For example, I was going to have an item to pass from one player to another. The item was pre-set to activate on a specific date - on Xmas Day, whoever was holding the fruitcake would eat it and die because it was poisoned. Whoever was holding the pine wreath on Yule would simply hang it on their door - it did nothing.
There are masons and cults and multiple factions.
Mods can randomly add-in or modkill players. Factions' win conditions can be changed in the middle of the game.
Posting restrictions are very common.
And so on and so forth.

That's why I needed 40 players - there's too much going on to have just 9 or 13.

So, do I think FA's results were skewed? No, I don't.

Wake and Shaitra begged off the whole game, but now that they're cornered they're in a posting frenzy. Because they're Scum.

My official disclaimer on the "bastardized"

My very definition of what is considered bastardized is not the same as what MS has defined as "bastardized"

Remember that MS is not my homesite and that a lot of the things that MS consider "bastardized" (3rd parties, mod lying, ect) are actually considered normal to me

I have no say on if aye had an intention of making this game bastardized or not mostly due to the fact I have only laid out the framework for the setup (the general role sense of scum vs town) but anything else that was added was w/o my intervention.

I know we are not supposed to talk personal stuff in here but I just got devastating news, my sister committed suicide this morning. Because of my health, I wont be able to travel to the East coast to be there. I don't know what to do and I am here on a freaking computer talking to strangers in a game balling my eyes out because I don't have anyone else to speak to.

Oh hell. I'm so sorry. You and your family have my deepest condolences.

I think the funeral home should be able to livestream the services. If your computer can't hook up, a local Kinkos should be able to arrange an online conference. I know they used to do that, so they probably still do. So at least you can be there via satellite.

If you want to talk about bastardization and what i perceive it as bring it on over to the mafia discussion thread or try out my homesite setups.

Wake and Shaitra begged off the whole game, but now that they're cornered they're in a posting frenzy. Because they're Scum.

That is the way it reads to me.

The way Wake and Shai are trying to convince us we are being lied to By Aye is bothering me. Shai says I am town a few posts back and you are buddying me and now she says I am scum along with you? I don't think Aye lied, Wake is defending Shai by going overboard and trying to convincing us results are flawed. I got a result back on Wake, period. If this game is all lies by the mod, then I don’t know what to think anymore. I wont even try to work it out, it will be impossible. So, I am basing my vote on the arguments I have seen in the last few pages.

Vote: Shai

Oh hell. I'm so sorry. You and your family have my deepest condolences.

I think the funeral home should be able to livestream the services. If your computer can't hook up, a local Kinkos should be able to arrange an online conference. I know they used to do that, so they probably still do. So at least you can be there via satellite.

Am I allow to PM you- or are we not allowed to PM while playing in the game?

OK.

Wait a minute.

Obviously I was tired enough to confuse Aye with Grandma.

Holy crap, I just realized that this morning.

This is not a bastard game. I thought Aye was running a Bastard game at the moment.

My brain was tired last night. :p

Cafe, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you are feeling right now. Please pm me if there is anything I can do for you.

Forum List

Back