Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

Hey, Wake, remember this? : "How the... what? She named all three of them."

One event does not guarantee the next, Grandma.

Is this Scum-Grandma angling for a win? Avi, please weigh in.

I think Cafe's either lying or is under the effect of another ability.

You had better not be gambitting, like faking a guilty, Cafe. I did that once as Town and it was NOT pretty.

Funny you and Shai wait until endgame to start reading people.

I think Cafe's either lying or is under the effect of another ability.

You had better not be gambitting, like faking a guilty, Cafe. I did that once as Town and it was NOT pretty.

Funny you and Shai wait until endgame to start reading people.

I'm just replying in free-fall because I'm laid up. :p

Shaitra's not Scum! Why are you trying to make this bogus case on her?

Oh, and you know this how?

Dude, die with dignity.

I don't think she's Scum. I just don't feel it. Why do you keep trying to get her lynched?

And don't you think it's odd how so many investigative abilities have popped up?

Don't you find that more than a little unbalanced?

Boiled down, what exactly is your case on Shaitra?

Read the thread, Scum.

We have 2 confirmed Town and 1 confirmed Scum.

Left are me, Shai, and Cafe.

Cafe claimed an ability. I also claimed. Both abilities confirm others' alignments. Therefore, those abilities confirm our own alignments.

Who's left? You and Shaitra.

And why have you been pushing to lynch Shaitra before me, if, according to you, I'm Scum.

It doesn't make any sense.

Dude, die with dignity.

I don't think she's Scum. I just don't feel it. Why do you keep trying to get her lynched?

And don't you think it's odd how so many investigative abilities have popped up?

This is a bastard game with Ika as backup mod. Need I say more?

Why are you so bent on Scum being us?

I know I'm not Scum, and I'm going to have to review your posts because I'm finding quite a few inconsistencies within them. You're going to need to provide more answers, Grandma.

Dude, die with dignity.

This is a bastard game with Ika as backup mod. Need I say more?

Right. Bastard game.

And what do they do in Bastard games?

They use the "Insane" modifier without letting people know, to confuse the crap out of people. Bastard games utilize modifiers and abilities like that all of the time in order to sow mass confusion. Hence the term "bastard," because it infuriorates the player. For all you know your results are crap.

That's why I've never played in a Bastard game before since, in over 6 years of playing.

Bastard games aren't just about imbalance of power, but the players being outright lied to by the Mods without knowing it, because it's fun and it's a Bastard game.

Right. Bastard game.

And what do they do in Bastard games?

They use the "Insane" modifier without letting people know, to confuse the crap out of people. Bastard games utilize modifiers and abilities like that all of the time in order to sow mass confusion. Hence the term "bastard," because it infuriorates the player. For all you know your results are crap.

There are 2 investigative roles - the JOAT and the Ass Pumpkin. The Ass Pumpkin was given a 25% success rate. She knew that ahead of time. I'm sure the JOAT would have been given advance warning as well.

Forum List

Back