Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

Wolfie's very careful and cautious. Is she... is she pawing me for responses?

HRM. TOWN-MODE ACTIVATE.

Time to deliver another large read on someone.

People have different playing styles. Not everyone wants to post every 5 minutes like you Wolfie.

I thought giving scum a super saint ability was bullshit. And moon should have waited for me to hammer.

I was legitimately so bonkers from delirium that I thought we were playing Grandma's bastard game.

Super Saint ability for Scum is very powerful. I could have just stayed quiet and kept it a secret, but I wanted to try and net additional Towncred by feigning being a Townie trying to alert Town of this dangerous ability.

*Did work to keep Wolfie and House from replacing out and/or killing one another.

I really didn't think he had the ability. He has fake claimed in other games so I figured that was what he was doing.

Everyone's playstyles are different, because everyone is different people.

People have different playing styles. Not everyone wants to post every 5 minutes like you Wolfie.

Thanks for the comment Shaitra.
Thanks for ripping on me in the dead thread too Wolfie.

I've been ripped all over the place in QT's many times. Deal with it.
Fine. I will. Don't expect me to post a thousand times in a thread like you do. DEAL WITH IT!

You don't have to worry Shaitra. I won't be playing with you again.

Within two weeks I'll be having three games going on at once. If you guys want to play here you'll have options.

Fighting can be common in Mafia, 'cause you're expected to work with different peeps.

Just now two dudes at the main, Kuribo and Slandaar, got canned for going at it over the game.

It's more common than you think, and it's healthier than bottling it all up.

Start @ 2500 and read down. :p Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Mafia GAME OVER bull mafiascum.net

In some ways, Mafia is like hockey.

New Topics

Forum List

Back