[OFFICIAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE] Help and Bug Thread

Cant log in from my cell phone. Note3.

Says im banned for having multiple accounts. Obviously I only have one and I can Log in from pc. Says Grampagotbanned

There is nothing in Watched Threads...but when I go to the coffee shop, it has UNWATCH on it. But it isn't in my watched threads. Um. Uh.

Oh, and I don't remember who mentioned it earlier, but we are getting notifications every time somebody posts in a thread we are subscribed to and I would really REALLY like to be able to opt out of that. And there doesn't seem to be any option to do so under preferences.

Edit: Nevermind, I just found that too. If you click on notifications there is a preference button for what notifications you want to receive.
where is Notifications???

What exactly prompted the switch from vBulletin to XenForo, if I may ask?
vBulletin is riddled with bugs, is slow, has poor support and most importantly it isn't very secure. We were constantly patching, tweaking and patching security holes. I explained earlier that we have a responsibility to give users the best and most secure experience while here. updating to the latest vBulletin would only bring us more problems and staying where we were would have eventually caught up to us. It was time to move forward.

I'm sure you can already 'feel' how much faster the software is.

vBulletin is riddled with bugs, is slow, has poor support and most importantly it isn't very secure. We were constantly patching, tweaking and patching security holes. I explained earlier that we have a responsibility to give users the best and most secure experience while here. updating to the latest vBulletin would only bring us more problems and staying where we were would have eventually caught up to us. It was time to move forward.

I'm sure you can already 'feel' how much faster the software is.

And this was the best choice available?

Forum List

Back