Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

No..I have simply lost patience with you and your stupid, constant lying revisions of practically everything I have said. It ranks as the number one tedious aspect of trying to talk to you. I have never said anything like you claim as evidenced by your lack of any quote by me saying such a thing....

It is all bullshit all the time from you...
Calm down and stop sounding like a bitter old man. You cannot name any process that is spontaneous. Please tell me what revisions or misquotes or misinterpretations I have made. You have made many revisions of science yourself.

Again with the lies...I have given you, over the months numerous spontaneous processes...you know full well I have and yet you lie about it...Is simply telling the truth so foreign to you that you simply can't bring yourself to do it?

Examples of spontaneous processes are ice melting to water....the decay of radioisotopes...iron rusting...a solute dissolving into solution..the expansion of gasses....the movement of energy from warm to cool..and on and on and on...it isn't my fault that you can't grasp the difference between a process that requires outside intervention and one that doesn't....

And as to what you have reinterpreted, practically every physical law that has come up..

You claimed that this equation described a two way energy exchange.
stef3.png

You claimed that this describes net energy flow

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any workhaving been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object

and again...on and on and on tedium ad nauseam...

No..I have simply lost patience with you and your stupid, constant lying revisions of practically everything I have said. It ranks as the number one tedious aspect of trying to talk to you. I have never said anything like you claim as evidenced by your lack of any quote by me saying such a thing....

Calm down and stop sounding like a bitter old man. You cannot name any process that is spontaneous. Please tell me what revisions or misquotes or misinterpretations I have made. You have made many revisions of science yourself.

Again with the lies...I have given you, over the months numerous spontaneous processes...you know full well I have and yet you lie about it...Is simply telling the truth so foreign to you that you simply can't bring yourself to do it?

Examples of spontaneous processes are ice melting to water....the decay of radioisotopes...iron rusting...a solute dissolving into solution..the expansion of gasses....the movement of energy from warm to cool..and on and on and on...it isn't my fault that you can't grasp the difference between a process that requires outside intervention and one that doesn't....

And as to what you have reinterpreted, practically every physical law that has come up..

stef3.png

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any workhaving been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow.

Sun's surface.

stef3.png

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow.

Sun's surface.
Hot

stef3.png

Sun's surface.
Hot

Because.....fire? Still funny.

stef3.png

Sun's surface.
Hot

It’s not? What is it ice?

stef3.png

Sun's surface.
Hot

It burns? LOL!

stef3.png

Sun's surface.
Hot

It burns? LOL!
How?

Sun's surface.
Hot

It burns? LOL!
How?

It was your claim. I laughed at you.

Changed your mind?

stef3.png

Sun's surface.

You are a very special kind of stupid...I can't imagine what you think the sun's corona is actually like.....but clearly it isn't.

Temperature of the Sun's Corona - The Physics Factbook

Clip: "Though the corona's temperature is high it's molecules are so far apart that the gases release little heat. If a person were to stand on the sun's corona they wouldn't burn, they would freeze in the near vacuum of the corona."

stef3.png

Sun's surface.

You are a very special kind of stupid...I can't imagine what you think the sun's corona is actually like.....but clearly it isn't.

Clip: "Though the corona's temperature is high it's molecules are so far apart that the gases release little heat. If a person were to stand on the sun's corona they wouldn't burn, they would freeze in the near vacuum of the corona."

Are you changing your claim?

Are photons from the Sun's surface spontaneous?

stef3.png

Sun's surface.

Love your source, by the way.

You finally found one at your intellectual level, eh?

upload_2019-8-24_16-18-27.png

stef3.png

Sun's surface.

Of course not...the predominant hypothesis is still that alfen waves are the reason the sun's corona is so hot...alfen waves fit within the equation w=fXd and are therefor work.

stef3.png

Sun's surface.

View attachment 275806

Trying to find something that isn't so far over your head that you have no chance of understanding it...which you have shown is a pretty low bar....are you saying that it is not true?

stef3.png

Sun's surface.

Of course not...the predominant hypothesis is still that alfen waves are the reason the sun's corona is so hot...alfen waves fit within the equation w=fXd and are therefor work.

Of course not...the predominant hypothesis is still that alfen waves are the reason the sun's corona is so hot...

Photons from the surface. Not the corona. Not Alfvén waves.

stef3.png

Sun's surface.

View attachment 275806

Trying to find something that isn't so far over your head that you have no chance of understanding it...which you have shown is a pretty low bar....are you saying that it is not true?

Big words from the guy with no backup for "one way only photons"
and "matter at equilibrium ceases all radiating".

Any backup for these claims from high school kids?

Let me know.

Too many threads are ending up with the same 20 page discussion between a small fraction of the members that read Enviro topics.. Every rule and design of USMB moderation is there to get UNIQUE TOPICAL discussion of specific events and topics as laid out in the Opening Posts. No one wants to wade thru the same fillibustering arguments that atmospheric physics and the GHouse effect is all wrong.. And they violate the "on-topic" rules at USMB..

That's what this thread is for.. CONTAIN those rodeos in THIS thread or start your own threads on whatever you deny.... DON'T hijack other specific topics.. Members and visitors will appreciate your cooperation...

Go have your sideline debates about this topic HERE.. The topic is clearly spelled out in the title of this thread...
Sorry, I tend to wander. What was the topic again?

Let me know.

Just the second law of thermodynamics...

Let me know.

When you find a version of the 2nd Law that says photons will not move spontaneously from a cooler object to a warmer object, post it up.

That reminds me, are photons emitted from the surface of the Sun spontaneous?

Forum List

Back