Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

I see you can't read either...it is a special kind of stupid that you have there.
Calling everyone stupid is not an argument. You were given the thread where you said the surface of the sun does work. Live with it.

All you provided was yet another example of your tedious habit of interpreting everything rather than simply reading what was written.

I said that it is theorized that alfven waves move energy from the sun's surface...clearly you are either a liar or stupid...or perhaps a stupid liar...

I said that it is theorized that alfven waves move energy from the sun's surface..

Nice try. We're not discussing why the corona gets hot.
We're discussing why the surface can radiate toward the hotter corona without violating the 2nd Law.
I already told you why, it is the source of heat for the universe, fusion from within!!

Are you now going to say fusion isn't work?

Oh, and you already stated you don't give two shits about why the corona is hotter. so why discuss it? Fusion is what generates the heat that actually fuels the corona.

I already told you why, it is the source of heat for the universe, fusion from within!!

Fusion at the core allows the surface to radiate toward the hotter corona?
Explain that to SSDD.

It's work?
Explain that to SSDD.

I see you can't read either...it is a special kind of stupid that you have there.
Calling everyone stupid is not an argument. You were given the thread where you said the surface of the sun does work. Live with it.

All you provided was yet another example of your tedious habit of interpreting everything rather than simply reading what was written.

I said that it is theorized that alfven waves move energy from the sun's surface...clearly you are either a liar or stupid...or perhaps a stupid liar...

I said that it is theorized that alfven waves move energy from the sun's surface..

We're discussing why the surface can radiate toward the hotter corona without violating the 2nd Law.

Oh, and you already stated you don't give two shits about why the corona is hotter. so why discuss it? Fusion is what generates the heat that actually fuels the corona.

Oh, and you already stated you don't give two shits about why the corona is hotter. so why discuss it?

Because it illustrates SSDD's confusion.

Oh, and you already stated you don't give two shits about why the corona is hotter. so why discuss it?

nope, the sun is a source. Not an absorb from the corona and reradiate. Nope, it gets its fuel from within. Home grown fusion. When did you get to go there and examine the activity on the surface BTW?

nope, the sun is a source. Not an absorb from the corona and reradiate. Nope, it gets its fuel from within. Home grown fusion. When did you get to go there and examine the activity on the surface BTW?

nope, the sun is a source.

Source of what?

Not an absorb from the corona and reradiate.

Where does it absorb from? Where does it reradiate from?

When did you get to go there and examine the activity on the surface

We have telescopes here. We can examine, from here.

Source of what?

Source of what?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wait, wait, so without the sun we survive?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Dude, you should try out for AGT.

Source of what?

what's ten foot beneath the surface?

Source of what?

Source of what?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Source of what?

You laugh, but you won't answer...…..

Do you still think fusion takes place on the surface?

That was one of the dumbest claims I've ever seen here.

Source of what?

Source of what?

Source of what?

you need to try out for AGT, your stupid will kill the audience. for sure.

And nothing about what is ten foot below the surface, why?

When will you be getting those soil samples?

What is the Sun made of? | Cool Cosmos

Source of what?

Source of what?

Source of what?

So you're not going to explain your previous statements?

Are you drunk already?

Source of what?

Source of what?

Source of what?

So you're not going to explain your previous statements?

Are you drunk already?
I'm not ready to be your drinking buddy, I'll pass.

When you got nothing eh?

got those soil samples from the sun yet?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Ah, insults and more insults in place of logic. I gave you a quote where you said the sun was doing work. Do you want me to find your quote you again?

He is just a liar...or he can't read... he has already demonstrated that he is perfectly willing to simply make shit up if he thinks it will help him support his position.
Seriously do you want me to find your quote again where you said the sun was doing work.

Ah, insults and more insults in place of logic. I gave you a quote where you said the sun was doing work. Do you want me to find your quote you again?

Of course the sun does work...alfen waves certainly fit w=fxd.. again...all bullshit all the time from you...you are a liar... no quote from me ever saying that simple emission from the sun is work.

He is just a liar...or he can't read... he has already demonstrated that he is perfectly willing to simply make shit up if he thinks it will help him support his position.
Seriously do you want me to find your quote again where you said the sun was doing work.

Refer to the above post you tedious imbecile....

Of course the sun does work...alfen waves certainly fit w=fxd.. again...all bullshit all the time from you...you are a liar... no quote from me ever saying that simple emission from the sun is work.

Of course the sun does work..

Work that allows photons to move from the cooler surface through the hotter corona to the Earth.

no quote from me ever saying that simple emission from the sun is work.

Non-spontaneous is the only explanation for energy moving from cooler toward hotter.

Refer to the above post you tedious imbecile..
My gosh you are ill-tempered when you shoot yourself in the foot.

Well if you think the sun does work then any earth atmospheric physics involving the sun is not spontaneous. Therefore back radiation can be observed and detected by instruments that don't have to be cooled.

Refer to the above post you tedious imbecile..
My gosh you are ill-tempered when you shoot yourself in the foot.

Well if you think the sun does work then any earth atmospheric physics involving the sun is not spontaneous. Therefore back radiation can be observed and detected by instruments that don't have to be cooled.

No..I have simply lost patience with you and your stupid, constant lying revisions of practically everything I have said. It ranks as the number one tedious aspect of trying to talk to you. I have never said anything like you claim as evidenced by your lack of any quote by me saying such a thing....

It is all bullshit all the time from you...

liar

No..I have simply lost patience with you and your stupid, constant lying revisions of practically everything I have said. It ranks as the number one tedious aspect of trying to talk to you. I have never said anything like you claim as evidenced by your lack of any quote by me saying such a thing....

Calm down and stop sounding like a bitter old man. You cannot name any process that is spontaneous. Please tell me what revisions or misquotes or misinterpretations I have made. You have made many revisions of science yourself.

Calm down and stop sounding like a bitter old man. You cannot name any process that is spontaneous. Please tell me what revisions or misquotes or misinterpretations I have made. You have made many revisions of science yourself.

iu

Forum List

Back