Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

Big words from the guy with no backup for "one way only photons"
and "matter at equilibrium ceases all radiating".

Any backup for these claims from high school kids?

Let me know.

Just the second law of thermodynamics...

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any workhaving been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object

When you find a version of the 2nd Law that says photons will not move spontaneously from a cooler object to a warmer object, post it up.

The better question is when did you find a version of the second law that says that photons will move spontaneously from a cooler object to a warmer object. The second law doesn't exempt any form of energy and photons are nothing more than the smallest bit of energy possible in an EM field. Now if you care to find some source that says that photons are not energy and therefore exempt from the second law, buy all means buck weet....step on up to the plate and produce it.

And it is unfortunate that you have such a poor understanding of the sun....you sound like wuwei trying to claim that phosphorescence is a spontaneous process...

Let me know.

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any workhaving been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object

When you find a version of the 2nd Law that says photons will not move spontaneously from a cooler object to a warmer object, post it up.

The better question is when did you find a version of the second law that says that photons will move spontaneously from a cooler object to a warmer object. The second law doesn't exempt any form of energy and photons are nothing more than the smallest bit of energy possible in an EM field. Now if you care to find some source that says that photons are not energy and therefore exempt from the second law, buy all means buck weet....step on up to the plate and produce it.

And it is unfortunate that you have such a poor understanding of the sun....you sound like wuwei trying to claim that phosphorescence is a spontaneous process...

The better question is when did you find a version of the second law that says that photons will move spontaneously from a cooler object to a warmer object.

Stefan-Boltzmann says they do.

And it is unfortunate that you have such a poor understanding of the sun..

Don't be a pussy, answer.

Are photons from the Sun's surface spontaneous?

Let me know.

The better question is when did you find a version of the second law that says that photons will move spontaneously from a cooler object to a warmer object.

Sorry...but it doesn't...but I understand that you can't read a simple equation and know what it is describing...

So you have no version of the second law which says that energy can move spontaneously from cool too warm..and no source that says that photons are not energy and are exempt from the second law...not surprising in the least...let me know when you find one..

Let me know.

Sorry...but it doesn't...but I understand that you can't read a simple equation and know what it is describing...

So you have no version of the second law which says that energy can move spontaneously from cool too warm..and no source that says that photons are not energy and are exempt from the second law...not surprising in the least...let me know when you find one..

It does, that's why it says, "total energy radiated is directly proportional the fourth power of the black body's thermodynamic temperature"

Nothing about, "the energy is less if matter a billion light years away is in the line of sight"

No dimmer switch mentioned anywhere.

Maybe you could ask one of the high schoolers to help you out?

It does, that's why it says, "total energy radiated is directly proportional the fourth power of the black body's thermodynamic temperature"

Sure..if it is a theoretical perfect black body in a theoretically perfect vacuum...there are other equations for when it is not a perfect black body and in a perfect vacuum...you have seen the primary one.....it looks like this even though you can't read it..

stef3.png

No version of the second law that says that energy can move spontaneously from cool to warm....again...not surprised...nothing but your juvenile mumblings...sorry.

Let me know when they change the physical laws to support your beliefs.

Sure..if it is a theoretical perfect black body in a theoretically perfect vacuum...there are other equations for when it is not a perfect black body and in a perfect vacuum...you have seen the primary one.....it looks like this even though you can't read it..

stef3.png

No version of the second law that says that energy can move spontaneously from cool to warm....again...not surprised...nothing but your juvenile mumblings...sorry.

Is my question too tough for you to answer?

Or will your answer conflict with your previous claims?

stef3.png

I know that you want the suns corona to be a solid layer rather than a scattering of molecules that are so widely spaced that it is practically a vacuum but alas it isn’t...the corona doesn’t help you...it only brings your ignorance into high relief..

Let me know when they change the physical laws to agree with you.....or don’t bother...it will be big news...I’ll see it.

stef3.png

I know that you want the suns corona to be a solid layer rather than a scattering of molecules that are so widely spaced that it is practically a vacuum but alas it isn’t...the corona doesn’t help you...it only brings your ignorance into high relief..

Let me know when they change the physical laws to agree with you.....or don’t bother...it will be big news...I’ll see it.

Well, if photons from the Sun's surface are not spontaneous, the corona wouldn't matter...…..right?

That's okay, you don't have to answer. Pussy.

You really are a very special kind of stupid...guess that is why you are restricted to one liners...

Keep an eye out for those changes in the wording of the physical laws...

You really are a very special kind of stupid...guess that is why you are restricted to one liners...

Keep an eye out for those changes in the wording of the physical laws...

Who knew you'd be scared to talk about the Sun? LOL!

Tell me some more about an antenna detecting a signal that never hits the antenna.

Wow! Talk about violating physical laws.

The glacier near my parents’ house is melting into oblivion.

It’s been there for 10,000+ years.

Now it’s disappearing.

Now it’s disappearing.

Let's not talk about the mile of ice on top of my property in Chicago.

Why do you think the glacier is disappearing?

I’ve been going there for over 20 years, and you can see it going away.

Is it because of Hillary?

Now it’s disappearing.

Probably for the same reason there is a huge lake near my house where a mile thick sheet of ice once was.....

Now it’s disappearing.

Probably for the same reason there is a huge lake near my house where a mile thick sheet of ice once was.....

Global warming?

Now it’s disappearing.

Global warming?

Yes, the globe warmed which caused the ice sheet to melt and the Great Lakes to form.

Scared? Of you? Hardly. I just enjoy watching you twist, turn and gnash your teeth because you have no actual argument to make beyond your one liners.

Most of the photons that emit from the surface of the sun do so spontaneously...of course, the corona means nothing to them...as has been pointed out, the corona, like our thermosphere contains some very hot molecules, they are so widely dispersed that it is practically a vacuum..the corona is about as effective at blocking cooler photons from emitting from the surface of the sun as chicken wire would be at blocking an airborne viral infection...

Alfen waves are an entirely different matter...they are thought to move very hot photons from deep within the sun out to the corona...the sun isn't your friend in this discussion...there is no rational argument to be made that the sun violates the statement of the second law of thermodynamics in any way unless you can provide some support for your apparent belief that photons are something other than energy and are exempt from the second law....good luck with that.

Tell me some more about an antenna detecting a signal that never hits the antenna.

Go learn something about resonant radio signals...and amplifying them and then I won't have to tell you about the whole topic again, or AGAIN, or AGAIN, or AGAIN

Scared? Of you? Hardly. I just enjoy watching you twist, turn and gnash your teeth because you have no actual argument to make beyond your one liners.

Most of the photons that emit from the surface of the sun do so spontaneously...of course, the corona means nothing to them...as has been pointed out, the corona, like our thermosphere contains some very hot molecules, they are so widely dispersed that it is practically a vacuum..the corona is about as effective at blocking cooler photons from emitting from the surface of the sun as chicken wire would be at blocking an airborne viral infection...

Alfen waves are an entirely different matter...they are thought to move very hot photons from deep within the sun out to the corona...the sun isn't your friend in this discussion...there is no rational argument to be made that the sun violates the statement of the second law of thermodynamics in any way unless you can provide some support for your apparent belief that photons are something other than energy and are exempt from the second law....good luck with that.

Go learn something about resonant radio signals...and amplifying them and then I won't have to tell you about the whole topic again, or AGAIN, or AGAIN, or AGAIN

Most of the photons that emit from the surface of the sun do so spontaneously...of course, the corona means nothing to them...

So they can be blocked by the hotter matter in the corona.

Go learn something about resonant radio signals...and amplifying them

Signals that don't hit an antenna can be amplified by the antenna?

Wow!

You must have some good backup for this claim.

Again with the lies...I have given you, over the months numerous spontaneous processes...you know full well I have and yet you lie about it...Is simply telling the truth so foreign to you that you simply can't bring yourself to do it?
Nope. I haven't lied.

You are now contradicting yourself. I refer you to your previous statements from the thread, Grand Solar Minimum.... And Cooling.... which are in disagreement with your current statements.
Examples of spontaneous processes are ice melting to water....

If if the ice cube came from the refrigerator then
Post 453: Man made...work went into production...not spontaneous.
That is a contradiction.
....the decay of radioisotopes..
Radium is manufactured commercially by the electrolysis of their molten salts...what exactly do you think is spontaneous about that?
That is a contradiction.
...iron rusting...
But iron is refined from ore. Lots of work.
Post 453: Man made...work went into production...not spontaneous.
That is a contradiction.
...the movement of energy from warm to cool.
Suppose the heat came from friction. That's work.
Post 453: ...work went into production...not spontaneous.
That is a contradiction.

I agree your examples are spontaneous processes, but you both do and don't. Quite self contradictory, don't you think? That's what you get when you deny the science definition of spontaneous.
You claimed that this equation described a two way energy exchange.
stef3.png
Here is what all scientists understand the SB equation to be since 1879. It is the standard derivation in textbooks and lectures for an object at temperature T₁ and a surround at temperature T₂.

Pₑ = Aɛơ T₁⁴ . . . . . Black body radiation to surround
Pₐ = Aɛơ T₂⁴ . . . . . Black body absorption from surround

The net flow is the difference radiation and absorption:
Pnet = Pₑ – Pₐ

= Aɛơ T₁⁴ – Aɛơ T₂⁴
= AƐơ (T₁⁴ – T₂⁴)

If the net is positive heat is flowing away from the object.
If the net is negative heat is flowing toward the object.

Summary you don't believe 150 years of science and you replace it with self contradiction.

And to boot you call all scientists and others who know and understand the science stupid, idiots, etc. what a bitter, strange flat-earther you are.

Been through it all before..you are as wrong now as you were on any of the numerous times we covered this ground before...If you must relive your defeat, revisit any of the previous incarnations of that discussion...

oh the tedium...

Forum List

Back