Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

I don't trust Barr. I have never trusted Barr. We'll soon learn whether his loyalty is to the Constitution or Trump.

A lot quicker than the never ending Benghazi witch-hunt y’all loved so much .

If the same amount of time, effort, and money was put into the Benghazi investigation that was put into the "Trump/Russia collusion" investigation and the Clinton Foundation shenanigans, both Hillary and Obama would have been in some pretty deep shit by now. Everything they did wrong was pretty much ignored over by a sympathetic DOJ and supportive media.

The talking heads on MSDNC are grasping at straws to find something on Trump. Too fucking bad. Now Barr gets to do his investigation into the deep state coup.
If the report clears Trump it will be released by tomorrow. If there is a long delay......................
It's time for a nice refreshing pint of bitter Liberal Tears.

View attachment 251651

Can I mix em with some cheap whiskey?
Liberals tears are weak and tasteless.....like lite beer.

I don't trust Barr. I have never trusted Barr. We'll soon learn whether his loyalty is to the Constitution or Trump.

I'm loving this!:auiqs.jpg:

LpXRstd.jpg

Just ordered a large pepperoni pizza...this is going to be a fun night of lib TV channel surfing....:auiqs.jpg::party:

No delay. Was a nothing burger from beginning.
Do you have a source of information in the AGs office? You know nothing for sure just like the rest of us. The Mueller report will be leaked directly to the president by his pet AG. His reaction will be instructive.
I know this much...it’s over and no criminal activity found with regards to Trump. Over. You lose bitch! The Republic is the better for it. :itsok: It will be awight whittle Democrats. Lol
Why are you acting certain about something you haven't seen yet?
Because if there was anything to this witch hunt the report would have been released Monday so you traitors, along with the traitor media, could hammer on it all week. Instead all it will prove and that your kind are the biggest pack of fools of all time.
screaming-at-the-sky-300x188.png
Whatever, If it says Trump didn't collude with Russia you will totally believe it. If ut says he did collude you will not believe a word of it. I am willing to accept the results whatever it says.
Get your tissue ready then.:206:

According to what you just said, Trump has never been the target of this investigation, then.
That may be true. That would make him a subject of the investigation, and the special counsel woild then refer any possible criminal activity to another office. Like DC, or SDNY.

Oh hey, look at that, both offices appear to have ongoing investigations....

The talking heads on MSDNC are grasping at straws to find something on Trump. Too fucking bad. Now Barr gets to do his investigation into the deep state coup.
If the report clears Trump it will be released by tomorrow. If there is a long delay......................
It's time for a nice refreshing pint of bitter Liberal Tears.

View attachment 251651

Can I mix em with some cheap whiskey?
Liberals tears are weak and tasteless.....like lite beer.

Of course you can. A liberal tears boiler maker works for me.

No delay. Was a nothing burger from beginning.
Do you have a source of information in the AGs office? You know nothing for sure just like the rest of us. The Mueller report will be leaked directly to the president by his pet AG. His reaction will be instructive.
I know this much...it’s over and no criminal activity found with regards to Trump. Over. You lose bitch! The Republic is the better for it. :itsok: It will be awight whittle Democrats. Lol
Why are you acting certain about something you haven't seen yet?

By the recent activity of dems.
They're preparing you dweebs for the nothing burger in hopes of keeping the suicide numbers down.

"there are 3 ways of influencing Trump. blackmail, vodka, and the threat of murder. he is our useful idiot" - Vladimir Putin

Lets play a drinking game.....Watch a lib news network and every time you hear "but what if" take a drink.....

The American People Want To Read Every Damn Word!...Tick Tock
And you may never be able to. Why should people who are not going to be indicted have to have you digging into their lives? Don't you trust Mueller when he doesn't recommend indictments?

Forum List

Back