Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

This is what's going to happen. About 50 more people are going to start threads about Mueller completing his investigation. Everyone is going to respond with a mindlessly partisan talking point. There will be lots of speculation about tea leaves.

But the report will never see the light of day. And everyone will insist they know the real identity of the person on the grassy knoll.

This will all go down in history as a great example of how people in a divided country believe whatever they want. Meanwhile, Russia will be laughing all the way to the bank.

I say they be merged under yours as I like your handle the best. Go Stormy! I didn't even know you before 2017 but now your legend will never die!

"there are 3 ways of influencing Trump. blackmail, vodka, and the threat of murder. he is our useful idiot" - Vladimir Putin

Hmmm. Google returns this when searching for that quote:

There are no results for +"There are 3 ways of influencing Trump"

"there are 3 ways of influencing Trump. blackmail, vodka, and the threat of murder. he is our useful idiot" - Vladimir Putin
Your a dumbass. Too bad Francisco Franco is still not around to deal with the communist in Spain.

Next week when we read it I’m going to enjoy your post even more.

But leftists like Dave are insane. Next week it'll be something else that has their hopes up. Then the week after that, something else.

And so on. Liberals are just not right in the head. They don't seem to learn from their mistakes and like a dog returning to its vomit, they just keep coming back.

The media will go crazy trying to figure out what’s in the report and drive us crazy

The media will go crazy trying to figure out what’s in the report and drive us crazy

The media will try to spin the report and twist it into something that still leaves an amount of suspicion. Otherwise, people are going to lose their trust for them. They will go on for at least the next two year doing this, possibly throughout Trump's second term.

Hmmm. Google returns this when searching for that quote:

There are no results for +"There are 3 ways of influencing Trump"
so?

google is not God, bro! he did say it, i just read it in a book!

Google has an infallible ability to find anything you're searching for, if you phrase it right and use the plus sign before the quotes.

Maybe you'd like to provide a link to your quote?

Forum List

Back