Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

You poor poor Progs. Your disappointment is going to be Epic.
The details of exactly how the Russians interfered in our election will be interesting.

That none of you parroting tards has ever expressed any anger over a foreign enemy state interfering in our election is most certainly disappointing, yes. It is very disappointing to see just what sad and submissive little lickspittles you are.
Facebook ads! Omg! Lets nuke russia!
Biased dipshit

Okay, who here is going to read it for us once it's released? g5000? I'm sure not reading the whole thing but we're in for a LOT of spin, folks. Spin and spit flying.
I pre-ordered it on Amazon a few days ago. Don't know how long it will be until it is delivered.

I intend to read all of it. I'll probably be the only person on this forum who will, as usual.

Of course, the pseuedocons will never read it because it is longer than a tweet. They will just parrot what Hannity and Rush and "Individual 1" tell them to parrot. As usual.

I expect at least a hundred "BOMBSHELL" topics, half of them by easyt65, with a lot of manufactured bullshit.
good than i dont need to bother to read it, ill just read what you and your brother dean put up....i am sure you guys will tell us the unbiased truth....

The details of exactly how the Russians interfered in our election will be interesting.

That none of you parroting tards has ever expressed any anger over a foreign enemy state interfering in our election is most certainly disappointing, yes. It is very disappointing to see just what sad and submissive little lickspittles you are.
Facebook ads! Omg! Lets nuke russia!
Biased dipshit

Trump put Russian Dressing on his salad...and then he drank a Virgin White Russian! OMIGAWD! Sexual exploitation and ROOOOOOSIAN COLLUSION combined!

We are finally at the very beginning.

Everything so far was just the initial investigation.

With Democrats in control of the house you can bet this report will be made public.

It may take a while and they can run but they can’t hide.

have we ever interfered in any countries election?....

I don't know why you're excited about Russians meddling in our elections. They've been doing it since 1920.
Not the way they did in 2016.
G5000 and the other lefties better stock up on tissues and the butt hurt salve. the disappointment will be obvious. The spins and lyng even more so.

g5000 is no Lefty. Not even close

Remember how many times Republicans said they love the constitution?

They wanna follow the constitution?

Well now they’re going to have a chance to see how the constitution actually works.

Think they’ll fight it?

CNN is reporting that AG Barr may release Mueller's "principal conclusions" to Congress this weekend.

Cool. Barr will have a good read.

We won’t know what it says for days or weeks.

SDNY marches on investigating Trump family corruption.

Trombies will freak the fuck out when someone other than Mueller indicts some of these fucking crooks.

TDS TDS TDS

Okay, who here is going to read it for us once it's released? g5000? I'm sure not reading the whole thing but we're in for a LOT of spin, folks. Spin and spit flying.

It may not be very long at all. I don’t expect that it will provide anyone with the closure that they seek.

This shit is just getting started.
You mean the Congressional investigations?
It’s not the congressional investigations that are taking Trump down.

It’s all his criminality outside of politics.

We are finally at the very beginning.

Everything so far was just the initial investigation.

With Democrats in control of the house you can bet this report will be made public.

It may take a while and they can run but they can’t hide.

How? The AG doesn’t have to release it. Please explain. This should be awesome.

You'd better stock up on the anti-depressants, bub.
You will find it impossible to quote me saying Donald Trump colluded with Russia, retard.

In fact, I have posted quite plainly and clearly many times I don't believe he personally did.

So keep on jerking off to yet another manufactured bullshit fantasy...bub.

You'd better stock up on the anti-depressants, bub.
You will find it impossible to quote me saying Donald Trump colluded with Russia, retard.

In fact, I have posted quite plainly and clearly many times I don't believe he personally did.

So keep on jerking off to yet another manufactured bullshit fantasy...bub.

More doubletalk from this clown. What a loser.

Forum List

Back