🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Official: U.S. B-52s flew over China's controversial new air defense zone

So we borrow trillions from China to show support for Japan.
We off-shore thousands of businesses to China to show support for Japan.
We're in a recession and we're looking for a military conflict to push up the DOW in our support for Japan.
Either we love China or we don't; decide once and for all and stop sending Americans into the line of fire to boost our economy.

Good move on Obama's part. No one likes a bully, especially one that mistreats and opresses its own people

Basically yeah.

And it was a pretty good message for China.

And harkens back to the "Lord's of Flatbush".

"Don't fuck with the Wongs".

So we borrow trillions from China to show support for Japan.
We off-shore thousands of businesses to China to show support for Japan.
We're in a recession and we're looking for a military conflict to push up the DOW in our support for Japan.
Either we love China or we don't; decide once and for all and stop sending Americans into the line of fire to boost our economy.

We don't "borrow".

They buy.

Ive never been concerned about whether the President has the genitalia needed to stand up to the Chinese. In fact, it's not really something that's crossed my mind. At least not that I remember.

I would prefer we not have a war with the Chinese. There are times Wars are necessary. I expect to see more wars in my lifetime. But I definitely don't want sabre rattling just to prove someone has the stones to do it.

Id much rather have peace. But I dont think that's what has been ordained for my times.

Was that before or after Obama called to borrow more money from the CHI COMS?

Ive never been concerned about whether the President has the genitalia needed to stand up to the Chinese. In fact, it's not really something that's crossed my mind. At least not that I remember.

I would prefer we not have a war with the Chinese. There are times Wars are necessary. I expect to see more wars in my lifetime. But I definitely don't want sabre rattling just to prove someone has the stones to do it.

Id much rather have peace. But I dont think that's what has been ordained for my times.

Sometimes the best way to avoid a war is to make sure the people that are making a fuss, know exactly who they are fussing with.

And in the article, China's only aircraft carrier is deploying to the region............Not that I really care.......................

If we want to show support for this space then a carrier battlegroup should deploy jointly with Japanese ships to this region................Power projection..............That is simply how it is done.................

Call their bluff, and steam into the area.

Ya know?

There's the type of power projection that shows blunt and brute force while instigating a fight...like what you are talking about..

And there's the type of power projection that sets the right tone..like flying planes that are just loaded with nukes into your airspace.

Obama quietly said, we are not going to fight a conventional war with you guys.

:eusa_shhh:

Supposedly the planes were unarmed, but are nuke capable.

well, 1 step forward, one back.

Airlines Urged by U.S. to Give Notice to China
By PETER BAKER and JANE PERLEZ
Published: November 29, 2013

WASHINGTON — Even as China scrambled fighter jets to enforce its newly declared air defense zone, the Obama administration said on Friday that it was advising American commercial airlines to comply with China’s demands to be notified in advance of flights through the area.

snip-

“The U.S. government generally expects that U.S. carriers operating internationally will operate consistent with” notice requirements “issued by foreign countries,” the State Department said in a statement, adding that that “does not indicate U.S. government acceptance of China’s requirements.”

The decision contrasted with that of Japan’s government this week, when it asked several Japanese airlines, which were voluntarily following China’s rules, to stop, apparently out of fear that complying with the rules would add legitimacy to Chinese claims to islands that sit below the now contested airspace. China’s newly declared zone, experts say, is intended mainly to whittle away at Japan’s hold on the islands, which it has long administered.

On Saturday, a Japanese Foreign Ministry official said, “We will not comment on what other countries are doing with regard to filing flight plans.” It was not immediately clear if the Obama administration had notified Japan, a close ally, of its decision.

more at-
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/30/w...-new-air-zone.html?emc=edit_na_20131129&_r=1&

if you don't agree and send your own aircraft ( military) into the airspace without notification to make a statement, why on earth would you ask civilians to do so? To protect them? form what? Either you acknowledge their baseless suzerainty or you don't....The Japanese have this right, if you notify them on any flights, you are giving their claim legitimacy.

Wow, Obama had the "stones" to fly over the disputed territory of a commie claimed shit hole with less than 1 carrier group and an increasingly militarized Japanese proxy which is all a part of the China pivot that his dumb black ass had no involvement in creating. My hero. Praise Barry. He's so fucking smart!!

WASHINGTON — Even as China scrambled fighter jets to enforce its newly declared air defense zone, the Obama administration said on Friday that it was advising American commercial airlines to comply with China’s demands to be notified in advance of flights through the area.

snip-

“The U.S. government generally expects that U.S. carriers operating internationally will operate consistent with” notice requirements “issued by foreign countries,” the State Department said in a statement, adding that that “does not indicate U.S. government acceptance of China’s requirements.”

The decision contrasted with that of Japan’s government this week, when it asked several Japanese airlines, which were voluntarily following China’s rules, to stop, apparently out of fear that complying with the rules would add legitimacy to Chinese claims to islands that sit below the now contested airspace. China’s newly declared zone, experts say, is intended mainly to whittle away at Japan’s hold on the islands, which it has long administered.

On Saturday, a Japanese Foreign Ministry official said, “We will not comment on what other countries are doing with regard to filing flight plans.” It was not immediately clear if the Obama administration had notified Japan, a close ally, of its decision.

more at-
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/30/w...-new-air-zone.html?emc=edit_na_20131129&_r=1&

if you don't agree and send your own aircraft ( military) into the airspace without notification to make a statement, why on earth would you ask civilians to do so? To protect them? form what? Either you acknowledge their baseless suzerainty or you don't....The Japanese have this right, if you notify them on any flights, you are giving their claim legitimacy.

Wait, what?

It's one thing to make a provocative move with your military and entirely another to put civilians at risk.

And it's a pretty simple thing to do, to boot.

Nothing more than creating an opportunity for America's Apologist-in-Chief to jet over to Beijing, grovel a bit and deliver one of His famous Peace-Prize winning apologies personally.

Move along - nothing to see here - and when there is, it'll be featured on ABC, CBS and NBC. Though CNN's faith seems to be somewhat shaken these days......

This settles who is the boss.....no weapons on US training flight and China "mutedly" stating they were watching the planes....:lol:

"China on Wednesday asserted its right to control a newly designated air defence identification zone, but appeared to play down the impact of an incursion by two U.S. B-52 bombers.

Defence Ministry spokesman Geng Yansheng said China had monitored the U.S. flight late Tuesday over the eastern edge of the zone.

"The Chinese military conducted surveillance during the whole course, identified and ascertained the type of the US jets in time," Geng said"

China Gives Muted Reaction to B-52 Flight in ADIZ | Military.com

This settles who is the boss.....no weapons on US training flight and China "mutedly" stating they were watching the planes....:lol:

"China on Wednesday asserted its right to control a newly designated air defence identification zone, but appeared to play down the impact of an incursion by two U.S. B-52 bombers.

Defence Ministry spokesman Geng Yansheng said China had monitored the U.S. flight late Tuesday over the eastern edge of the zone.

"The Chinese military conducted surveillance during the whole course, identified and ascertained the type of the US jets in time," Geng said"

China Gives Muted Reaction to B-52 Flight in ADIZ | Military.com

:lol:

And in the article, China's only aircraft carrier is deploying to the region............Not that I really care.......................

If we want to show support for this space then a carrier battlegroup should deploy jointly with Japanese ships to this region................Power projection..............That is simply how it is done.................

Call their bluff, and steam into the area.

Ya know?

There's the type of power projection that shows blunt and brute force while instigating a fight...like what you are talking about..

And there's the type of power projection that sets the right tone..like flying planes that are just loaded with nukes into your airspace.

Obama quietly said, we are not going to fight a conventional war with you guys.

:eusa_shhh:

Supposedly the planes were unarmed, but are nuke capable.

And?

It sends a pretty clear message.

"You guys like all those brand new shiny cities you built, do ya?"

:eusa_shifty:

snip-

more at-

Wait, what?

It's one thing to make a provocative move with your military and entirely another to put civilians at risk.

And it's a pretty simple thing to do, to boot.

so be 'provocative' then lay down? :eusa_eh:

"simple" has zip to do with it. The principal being defended is; that they cannot just whimsically and unilaterally declare air space within their 'defense zone' etc.

by doing this you signal approval and acquiescence, providing them with the positive expectation as to flights reporting in whenever they enter that airspace, what? if they don't they are going to shoot them down? really? how far do you want to extend that? Is that the new paradigm? ....... they have in affect given them suzerainty, there by totally blowing the reason for even sending the b-52's.

I think there was a poster here that was questioning whether President Obama had the stones to stand up to the Chinese.

(CNN) -- Two U.S. military aircraft flew into China's newly claimed and challenged air defense zone over the East China Sea, a U.S. official said, an action that could inflame tensions between the world powers.

The U.S. Air Force B-52 planes -- which were not armed because they were on a training mission -- set off Monday from Guam and returned there without incident. The mission lasted for several hours, and the aircraft were in China's newly declared air zone for about an hour, according to the U.S. official.
U.S. B-52s flew over China's newly declared air zone, official says - CNN.com

Any more questions?

will you still support him if we go to war?

I think there was a poster here that was questioning whether President Obama had the stones to stand up to the Chinese.

(CNN) -- Two U.S. military aircraft flew into China's newly claimed and challenged air defense zone over the East China Sea, a U.S. official said, an action that could inflame tensions between the world powers.

The U.S. Air Force B-52 planes -- which were not armed because they were on a training mission -- set off Monday from Guam and returned there without incident. The mission lasted for several hours, and the aircraft were in China's newly declared air zone for about an hour, according to the U.S. official.
U.S. B-52s flew over China's newly declared air zone, official says - CNN.com

Any more questions?

lol... Where you been Rip Vanwinkle? This is old news and happened BEFORE Obama caved into the Chinese

Weakness by Obama is dangerous and reaps aggression from our adversaries

-Geaux

Forum List

Back