Official USMB Mafia Game #1

who hasn't said anything yet?

Let me rephrase, those saying a lot less than the rest of us who are discussing the matter.

Mertex hasn't really said anything since page 2. Mebelle hasn't said anything since then either. Syrenn was the one who started the thread along the Lynching CK path. We haven't heard much from her since. Blackflag hasnt said much in a while. And Moonglow has been fairly silent since he announced he would be fornicating.

Maybe they are lying in wait. Maybe they are innocent townies, but the fact is we've been discussing things and they are oddly quiet.

Nice try there counselor. I do have a RL. :tongue:

Maybe I should dl USMB app on my phone.

Ok, I will change my vote. But quit changing it. We will either kill a Scum or make a mistake. We will have a better feel for the way they act after the first one.

VOTE: Strollingbones

VOTE: Mertex

I believe she is scum based on her above comment, pretending to be a townie, not her vote.

Last edited:
Avatar the wind breaker... is always so meek and mild, putting him in the sights of a man who guns for people, acting the saint..a double agent...provocateur..

wtf? how the hell can yal vote little old me off...like this...3 of you think i am scum ...well....i see just how you are.....i got my test results today...seems i will live...

Maybe you will live, who knows. But it seems to me that you are as good a choice as anyone else.

After lengthy collaboration with my alter ego....my vote : Mertex.

All that off-color talk....trying to sound and appear like a townie, but you sound more like Scum to me....I think you're trying to hard to sound innocent, but I'm not buying it.... I'm changing my vote yet again.

VOTE: Moonglow

who hasn't said anything yet?

Let me rephrase, those saying a lot less than the rest of us who are discussing the matter.

Mertex hasn't really said anything since page 2. Mebelle hasn't said anything since then either. Syrenn was the one who started the thread along the Lynching CK path. We haven't heard much from her since. Blackflag hasnt said much in a while. And Moonglow has been fairly silent since he announced he would be fornicating.

Maybe they are lying in wait. Maybe they are innocent townies, but the fact is we've been discussing things and they are oddly quiet.

Nice try there counselor. I do have a RL. :tongue:

Maybe I should dl USMB app on my phone.

What's RL?:eusa_angel:

After lengthy collaboration with my alter ego....my vote : Mertex.

All that off-color talk....trying to sound and appear like a townie, but you sound more like Scum to me....I think you're trying to hard to sound innocent, but I'm not buying it.... I'm changing my vote yet again.

VOTE: Moonglow

Hmm, you do have a point here.

Vote: Moonglow

Cant say I'm not easily persuaded. Besides, I'm tired of looking at his @$$

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

What happens if we don't have someone lynched by the times up on the 8th?

I'm changing my vote.

Vote: Moonglow

I read enough of his one liners on the forums I don't want to be subjected to them any longer :lol: :lol:

Time to get rid of the 'white noise' in the game :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back