Official USMB Mafia Game #1

Might be cool to have more people just so we have more chance to keep both mafia teams around. Would have been more fun if syrenn hadn't turned out to be the blue scum or atleast wasnt so darn good and making us think she wasn't blue scum. We never would have offed her night one if we did. Not to mention moonglow didn't try that hard.

Might be cool to have more people just so we have more chance to keep both mafia teams around. Would have been more fun if syrenn hadn't turned out to be the blue scum or atleast wasnt so darn good and making us think she wasn't blue scum. We never would have offed her night one if we did. Not to mention moonglow didn't try that hard.

I played a live game a few years back at GDC with 35 people in it. Had NO idea what was going on however. The whole thing is much more 'my pace' on the message board. Even then, as we saw, I get behind.

I blame dblack and Mertex for not jumping in on the Avatar vote when they had the chance. :D

I don't blame you. I thought for sure you were Mafia. Avatar played us well.

Congratulations...scum.

Don't feel too bad. I am a criminal defense attorney. It's my job to direct suspicion away from my clients. It just so happens my client today was me..

Oh, god, lol. I did not know that. :lol:

How many people played in the biggest game you hosted Wake?

The biggest one was, iirc, 24 players. I am currently moving towards hosting a 34-player game in the future, with more sophisticated mechanics.

BTW [MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION] I know you were thinking you being killed the first round was because someone made it personal. It wasn't. We just knew SB was a good set up for the blue and had to pick someone who voted for moonglow thinking it's likely the blue didn't. You were going to be a threat down the line anyway so bam.

Rosie being the cop was just dumb luck. We weren't going for her originally. I think we wanted to take out mani but he voted for Shaitra that round and we didn't want to rouse suspicion. We figured we could direct voting towards mani or blackflag on day 3.

At that point mani was gunning for me so taking him out was too obvious a lead back to me. We realized this was the last day voting if we could lynch anyone else. and we'd have one more if i got lynched. Mani and mertex were leaders in the pack. But I figured since they both distrusted each other we might be able to persuade them that the other was scum.

The other main leader of the back was mebelle. She is clever and would not have been easy to turn on a number of people. Add to that your guys comments made it clear that either mebelle or R.D was the doctor the only wise move there was to kill mebelle and block R.D.

Mani you were right about me and dblack. You should have trusted your gut. Though you need to work on explaining your reasoning better:p

SB was right too, but i know that was pure chance.

Mani you were right about me and dblack. You should have trusted your gut. Though you need to work on explaining your reasoning better:p

SB was right too, but i know that was pure chance.

Heck, Id probably suspect myself if I didn't already know my status. I think this game is designed to make us suspicious of one another and to turn us all into killers.

I see what you did there, counselor.

I called it [MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION]

Now I know why I was killed off... :(

:lol:

Dang, after reading the scum thread, who knew Avatar was such a schemer?

If I needed a defense lawyer irl, I'd be looking him up in a heartbeat!

The other main leader of the back was mebelle. She is clever and would not have been easy to turn on a number of people. Add to that your guys comments made it clear that either mebelle or R.D was the doctor the only wise move there was to kill mebelle and block R.D.

Smart move.

I'm gonna like this game.

BTW [MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION] I know you were thinking you being killed the first round was because someone made it personal. It wasn't. We just knew SB was a good set up for the blue and had to pick someone who voted for moonglow thinking it's likely the blue didn't. You were going to be a threat down the line anyway so bam.

Rosie being the cop was just dumb luck. We weren't going for her originally. I think we wanted to take out mani but he voted for Shaitra that round and we didn't want to rouse suspicion. We figured we could direct voting towards mani or blackflag on day 3.

At that point mani was gunning for me so taking him out was too obvious a lead back to me. We realized this was the last day voting if we could lynch anyone else. and we'd have one more if i got lynched. Mani and mertex were leaders in the pack. But I figured since they both distrusted each other we might be able to persuade them that the other was scum.

You had me so fooled I actually protected you twice ...that's how I knew you were scum, but I got it in seconds too late and no one believed me anyhow

Forum List

Back