Official USMB Mafia Game #1

Moonglow has been making innocuous posts that have nothing to do with anything but his way of throwing us off track. It's also his way of saying "look I'm posting, so I must be okay" when he really isn't contributing anything toward finding out who's Mafia. That makes him seem suspicious. If you vote for me, you'll be weakening your own group....just sayin....

lol... ive never paid attention to his posts on the forum..... does he post like this all the time?

Yes

After carefully reading this thought provoking thread, I change my vote:

Vote: Moonglow

seems to me some of you are just piling on to moon....to make sure you have the votes to lynch someone....be careful...dont be in such a rush to move the game forward....i say hold off ......avatar is just in too much of a hurry to organize the lynching squad if one were to ask me...

i for one do not want to see moon

remember avatar is wearing his religion on his sleeve.....i always try to figure out what one is using his sleeve for when that is happening....

dont fall for the red herring ......dont

Wow, Strollingbones is really defending Moonglow. Maybe we are on to something.

Evidently you have not seen all my post.....

You don't seem to be protesting being on the gallows too much.

yall are making a terrible mistake....look at how avatar goes on and wants to kill someone right off the bat.....he is using moon as a red herring...dont fall for it.....

Right off the bat? How does a day later after almost half the people are voting for people as "right off the bat"

I only voted for you after others did and after you accused me. I gave my reasoning. I shifted my vote since we have to compromise for the first vote. You are acting very odd considering we aren't going after you. Is Moonglow your partner?

Wow, Strollingbones is really defending Moonglow. Maybe we are on to something.

Is she defending Moon or just really really wants Avatar gone? She been after him from the start

Like Wake said, this first pick is going to be kind of up in the air. But it will give us info. The cool thing about a message board, as opposed to playing live, is we have a solid record of what everyone said - who they tried to steer suspicion to, and who they tried to protect. We'll be able to look back and have a much better shot at getting a scum next round, regardless of whether we pick right this time. I could be persuaded to settle on Moonglow, if that's where this is headed.

I think that's five, but I haven't seen a vote total in a bit.

dont fall for avatar's bs....he has the votes counted and just wants a 6th vote....so he is safe for another week....look how hard he is pushing

Why wouldn't I want to be safe for another week? Isn't that the entire point of the game? I think everyone here wants to survive. Does that mean everyone is scum?

remember avatar is wearing his religion on his sleeve.....i always try to figure out what one is using his sleeve for when that is happening....

dont fall for the red herring ......dont

I am wearing my religion on my sleeves? I suppose I should take that as a compliment since I haven't even mentioned my religion since the game started. Odd that you seem to wan to lynch me for it right off the bat.

Forum List

Back