Official USMB Mafia Game #1

read back i also admitted that right off the bat now didnt i.....

see how he is with his half truths......you mention your religion in all your posts in your sig

Wow, Strollingbones is really defending Moonglow. Maybe we are on to something.

Is she defending Moon or just really really wants Avatar gone? She been after him from the start

It's quite a puzzle isn't it? If we want to lynch someone other than moonglow i am game. (unless it's me for obvious reasons). We need some place to start with. Anyone could be scum and we have little information except what's said in here.

see how he is with his half truths......you mention your religion in all your posts in your sig

And you have a sig where you have emoticons kneeling before a tyrant. Does that mean you are mafia and trying to rule over us?

If you don't know then why is moon such a poor choice? He has said some odd things. His choice took the mob off you. You've as much stated that your sole reason for choosing me is my religion and now because im verbose. If we have to have a compromise candidate, why not moon? Though I admit im starting to turn my attention back to you.

agreed. Moon has to go now. Once we find out he's scum the next lynching will be a no brainer.

And if he isn't we'll have meaningful suspicions of those most who cheered for his lynching, eh? ;)

I only changed my vote because he's not playing the game. Seems like the best candidate. His "your town" comment raised my suspicion and has me thinking it will be a 2 for 1 IF he turns out to be a mobster.

I've read back through the thread and I really don't see anything Avatar has said that sticks out to me. :dunno: But I don't know everyone as well as some of you know each other.

And you have a sig where you have emoticons kneeling before a tyrant. Does that mean you are mafia and trying to rule over us?

no that means dot said she/he would put anyone on iggy with 4 pics in their sigs....those are the first one i came too.....

where have i tried to rule over anyone..simply trying to keep you from casting a spell on the others....and getting them to mistakenly vote for moon...when i think you may be the scum!!!

people moon is innocent...ask yourself....why is avatar so quick to lynch....you realize a day in the game is longer than 24 hours etc and so forth.....why rush?

people moon is innocent...ask yourself....why is avatar so quick to lynch....you realize a day in the game is longer than 24 hours etc and so forth.....why rush?

Considering you rushed to lynch me sooner than i changed my vote to moon or even voted, that is an excellent question. Why the rush?

I moved to moon when I realized we needed a compromise and I didn't think my vote for you was being productive. I followed Mertex on voting for moon. If you think I am wrong, I could go back to you or if you have a better candidate who isn't me, I'll love to hear it.

We have until the 8th to vote. I'm not sure if there is a certain time or if that is midnight on the 8th.

Changing my vote

vote:Strollingbones

wait until next round I'll join you in that vote. She's been fixated on one player all game and defending another.

Something is up. With the lynching of moon we will at least get a better picture of who bones possibly is.

This could bring one mafia team down or put us back to square one.

agreed. Moon has to go now. Once we find out he's scum the next lynching will be a no brainer.

But you don't know.
"Everybody lies."

Since you seem so concentrated on thinking your not scum, you still are...I change my vote to:CK

Vote: Cereal_KIller

Last edited by a moderator:
Changing my vote

vote:Strollingbones

wait until next round I'll join you in that vote. She's been fixated on one player all game and defending another.

Something is up. With the lynching of moon we will at least get a better picture of who bones possibly is.

This could bring one mafia team down or put us back to square one.

i am what i am....an older woman who is innocently playing a game on line trying to keep you from lynching an innocent man.....yall have rushed to lynch someone....granted i want to lynch avatar but that is due to his religious nature and all....you got to take them people out fast...and it would only be natural for me to be the weed queen......has nothing to do with the mafia...i think their money may be more in harder drugs that are smaller and more profitable.....let me tell you this...it is much easier to score coke or tar than it is smoke ....

Forum List

Back