Official USMB Mafia Game #1

Two to go I think?, the red scum is still out there, they did us a favor and got Syrenn, giggle.

So there are two Red Mafiosi to take out.

Those two are outnumbered 5 to 1.

Would correctly lynching one of the two be enuff?

One Red throwing the other under the bus would not work so....

The Red Roleblocker and the Red Goon will stay stuck like glue.

I have suspicions of who they are but nothing more.

Regards from Rosie

I KNEW I would be killed during the night!! RAWRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I was going to make one last post saying "I don't think I'm going to last through the night and if I'm killed these are who I suspect are the Mobsters" but then the thread was locked :lol: :lol:

Good luck my fellow townsmen! Don't let me die in vain!!!

I was going to make one last post saying "I don't think I'm going to last through the night and if I'm killed these are who I suspect are the Mobsters" but then the thread was locked :lol: :lol:

LOL... me too!!!

hey... first you said it was me....then you went after my goon.... ya had to go!

At least you helped the cause (by steering us to MG)! Thanks CK!

So Moonglow was eliminated during the day....Mafia
CK (townie) and Syrenn (roleblocker) were eliminated at night?

So, we still have one goon to go? Hmmmmm, who was that defending Moonglow? I hate to have to go back and read all the posts.....but I will later....but this is the time for our COP to investigate whom we think may be the other Scum.....hmmmmm.

Actually, the only other player who would have been deliberately defending MG was offed. So, while we got lucky getting two right off the bat, we didn't gain much, info-wise.

i think i will be the town druggie.......that role just fits me to a joint

No frickin ' way. I'm snorting now....

Hmm, strollingbones is pushing hard for Avatar. Trying to deflect from getting lynched?

Ok Mr. SmartyPants Killer of Cereal!

I am changing my vote.

Unfortunately and based solely on her behavior thus far in this thread, sadly I

Vote: StrollingBones

Regards from Rosie

So what is the official vote count total now that several of us have changed our votes? :lol:

Good question. I am still deciding who to vote into the noose. Strollingbones is rather high on the list, but that's only because she is talking about lynching me. I don't know that she actually voted to lynch me though. I want to make sure I am making a vote based on what little evidence we have so far rather than just a pure emotional response.

Luckily a decision doesn't have to be made this second.

seems to me some of you are just piling on to moon....to make sure you have the votes to lynch someone....be careful...dont be in such a rush to move the game forward....i say hold off ......avatar is just in too much of a hurry to organize the lynching squad if one were to ask me...

i for one do not want to see moon

Wow, Strollingbones is really defending Moonglow. Maybe we are on to something.

Based on the above posts, I'm thinking that maybe Strollingbones is the other Blue Mafia Goon.

Moon was one, but the reds got syrenn, who was the other one.

We have to worry about the red scum now, but I still think Bones going after Avatar so hard was suspicious

Yup. Not changing my vote. Methinks Bones got the Red Mafia Roleblocker role.

I suspect.

Will engage any who wish to change my mind with good arguments.

Regards from Rosie

Wow. I didn't see CK and Syrenn being killed on night one. What a way to start out.

So what facts do we know?

The number one person I would have suspected to kill Syrenn would have been CK. And she would have been who i suspected of killing him just from events yesterday.

Where does that leave us?

Yup. Not changing my vote. Methinks Bones got the Red Mafia Roleblocker role.

I suspect.

Will engage any who wish to change my mind with good arguments.

Regards from Rosie

With the way she was defending moonglow yesterday, I was pegging her as the blue roleblocker once we found out he was blue goon. And I never would have guessed Syrenn was the blue one. I mean she was the final vote to hang him. I guess he became a liability.

She could still be mafia, I don't know. I feel like we know next to nothing and yet we have two down. Two more to go.

So what now? We have to make another vote with little or no info? Odd are we are going to lynch another townie at this rate.

So why would the red target Syrenn? I don't think they knew she was mafia (correct me if I am wrong [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]).

So what now? We have to make another vote with little or no info? Odd are we are going to lynch another townie at this rate.

So why would the red target Syrenn? I don't think they knew she was mafia (correct me if I am wrong [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]).

We also know that the Town Doctor did not elect to protect Cereal Killer during the Night. If the Doc voted to.protect Syrenn it was a waste of protection.

Do with that what you will.

Regards from Rosie

We also know that the Town Doctor did not elect to protect Cereal Killer during the Night. If the Doc voted to.protect Syrenn it was a waste of protection.

Do with that what you will.

Regards from Rosie

If the town doctor did protect Syrenn, I think she would still be alive.

Forum List

Back