Official USMB Mafia Game #1

What do we know?

We know Moonglow was blue goon.
We know Syrenn was blue roleblocker.
We know CK was a Vanilla Townie who liked doritos.
We know the red scum didn't know that Syrenn was scum.
We know the red scum wouldn't have known moonglow was scum until after the kill.
We know they didn't know Syrenn would kill CK.

Any other facts we know?

There are some people not saying much. Are you guys just not here yet. Are you laying low so no one suspects you? I can't figure out who is scum and who is not on my own. And if I don't have a better choice I am going to be voting for SB just to make sure she doesn't kill me tonight.

I went all in on lynching CK and he turned out to be an innocent.

So I'm gonna shut my trap for a bit and see what's what.

I think the problem is everyone is shutting their traps and waiting. We don't have to accuse anyone to discuss things.

[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] you were the one who started us on the path of lynching moonglow. Was there anything specific that made you suspect him or was it just dumb luck? Any thoughts on why syrenn might have been targeted?

No one is trying to get me to change my vote away from Bones (Bones herself is not even trying very hard) so yeah, I must agree the Scum is laying low.

They don't wanna type 'your' instead of 'our' town and get caught, too.

Regards from Rosie

So what now? We have to make another vote with little or no info? Odd are we are going to lynch another townie at this rate.

So why would the red target Syrenn? I don't think they knew she was mafia (correct me if I am wrong [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]).

But we do have some information. I included the posts where SB was defending Moonglow, and as scum they both knew who was scum. Also, we lost one of ours, a Townie, in CK, so we need to make sure we don't take out another of our own.

We definitely have a puzzle on our hands. Based on the way Bones was defending moonglow, I figured she was his partner. But she's not so now where do we go?

Why would she defend him now...he's gone.

We definitely have a puzzle on our hands. Based on the way Bones was defending moonglow, I figured she was his partner. But she's not so now where do we go?

Because Syrenn was his partner so we were wrong about him being her partner. That doesn't mean SB isn't scum still. But we know she isn't blue scum.

So what now? We have to make another vote with little or no info? Odd are we are going to lynch another townie at this rate.

So why would the red target Syrenn? I don't think they knew she was mafia (correct me if I am wrong [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]).

But we do have some information. I included the posts where SB was defending Moonglow, and as scum they both knew who was scum. Also, we lost one of ours, a Townie, in CK, so we need to make sure we don't take out another of our own.

I know we need to make sure we don't take out another one of our own. SB may or may not be scum. But if we don't get a better suspect, I am going to have to vote for her. Because if she is, i don't want to end up dead. And we all know she wants me out.

no i am not joining yall in lynching moon....

wake when do we have to vote by and what is the standing vote now?

After lengthy collaboration with my alter ego....my vote : Mertex.

All that off-color talk....trying to sound and appear like a townie, but you sound more like Scum to me....I think you're trying to hard to sound innocent, but I'm not buying it.... I'm changing my vote yet again.

VOTE: Moonglow

seems to me some of you are just piling on to moon....to make sure you have the votes to lynch someone....be careful...dont be in such a rush to move the game forward....i say hold off ......avatar is just in too much of a hurry to organize the lynching squad if one were to ask me...

i for one do not want to see moon

I went all in on lynching CK and he turned out to be an innocent.

So I'm gonna shut my trap for a bit and see what's what.

I think the problem is everyone is shutting their traps and waiting. We don't have to accuse anyone to discuss things.

[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] you were the one who started us on the path of lynching moonglow. Was there anything specific that made you suspect him or was it just dumb luck? Any thoughts on why syrenn might have been targeted?

The reason I went for Moonglow is because he was posting too many posts that didn't relate to the game, and he came directly at me - seemed like he wanted to appear innocent, but was actually trying to throw us off track....also because SB was so eager to defend him (^ posts) I thought maybe she was also blue mafia scum. But, since Syrenn turned out to be the other one, now I'm not sure about SB because if she is red mafia, she wouldn't have known that MG was blue mafia scum.

I think Manifold was trying to go for CK.....so maybe Manifold is one of the red mafia?

I was talking about before we lynched moonglow. I figured she was his partner because she was defending him then but now we know she is not, so who looks suspicious now on day 2.

The reason I went for Moonglow is because he was posting too many posts that didn't relate to the game, and he came directly at me - seemed like he wanted to appear innocent, but was actually trying to throw us off track....also because SB was so eager to defend him (^ posts) I thought maybe she was also blue mafia scum. But, since Syrenn turned out to be the other one, now I'm not sure about SB because if she is red mafia, she wouldn't have known that MG was blue mafia scum.

I think Manifold was trying to go for CK.....so maybe Manifold is one of the red mafia?

Maybe he is. but he also just reminded us all that he was pushing for CK. Would the mafia have brought attention to himself that way or was it just a way to look innocent?

Was he the only other one pushing for CK? I may need to review some posts.

Just reviewed the first few pages noticed a few things. They may be meaningful they might not.

CK voted for dblack on page one as his initial vote.

Mertex suggested we investigate CK for his vote onto dblack but never actually voted for him.

RD initially voted for Syrenn

Rosie also initially voted for CK before shifting to SB.

Does this tell us anything about the scum or were we just innocently targeting someone because we had to?

Just reviewed the first few pages noticed a few things. They may be meaningful they might not.

Mertex suggested we investigate CK for his vote onto dblack but never actually voted for him.

Does this tell us anything about the scum or were we just innocently targeting someone because we had to?

Now that we know CK was a townie, his vote for dblack is meaningless, because we know that CK didn't have a clue. RD voting for syrenn is also meaningless because if she is red mafia, she would not have known syrenn was blue mafia. I think Rosie's inital vote for CK was also one based on just a hunch, as well as her shifting to SB, because now we know that SB couldn't have known about Moon. So who did SB vote for? And like you say, some have remained quiet, i.e. Manifold, that makes them suspicious.

Now that we know CK was a townie, his vote for dblack is meaningless, because we know that CK didn't have a clue. RD voting for syrenn is also meaningless because if she is red mafia, she would not have known syrenn was blue mafia. I think Rosie's inital vote for CK was also one based on just a hunch, as well as her shifting to SB, because now we know that SB couldn't have known about Moon. So who did SB vote for? And like you say, some have remained quiet, i.e. Manifold, that makes them suspicious.

I don't know that SB officially voted last round but she was pushing for me.

CK may not have had a clue but could dblack be red who targetting Syrenn to make everyone think CK was the killer today? Only having it backfire when Syrenn killed CK last night?

RD may not have known Syrenn was blue mafia, but he/she did want syrenn dead yesterday initially and Syrenn is dead. Not exactly a smoking gun to speak, but we should consider it.

I think your conclusion about Rosie is likely accurate, especially with her still pushing for SB right now. But im just trying to find facts and connections here.

I really do feel like we are pretty much in the same position as yesterday. Blind guessing.

There are still a few of us who have been silent. Maybe it's one of them?

It's a pretty natural reaction to be suspicious of anyone that says they're suspicious of you.

So naturally, I'm getting very suspicious of Mertex.

It's a pretty natural reaction to be suspicious of anyone that says they're suspicious of you.

So naturally, I'm getting very suspicious of Mertex.

It is natural. Which has been why I am suspicious of SB.

May as well get the ball rolling in some direction. I've looked at possibilities of who might be scum. I don't have enough information to get more suspicious of anyone at this point. SB is probably my safest bet just because I don't want to end up dead tomorrow morning.

Vote: StrollingBones

If you guys can give me a good reason to pick someone else, let me know. But my gut says protect myself.

Ok, now I'm getting suspicious of Avatar.

Someone had to make the first vote. I've been pretty clear my position. My alternative suspects right now are you killing syrenn to convince us to kill CK so you look blameless. Or RD who actually voted for Syrenn first round. Im not really convinced the evidence is super strong against you guys. So I have to think about what happens if SB kills me tonight.

Of course, SB could be your partner so maybe you both are. I don't know.

Forum List

Back