Official USMB Mafia Game #1

It's a pretty natural reaction to be suspicious of anyone that says they're suspicious of you.

So naturally, I'm getting very suspicious of Mertex.

Well, if you were red mafia, and I have singled you out, of course you are going to try and throw suspicion on me. Perhaps we should have our COP investigate both of us, and see who comes out the really guilty one?

It's a pretty natural reaction to be suspicious of anyone that says they're suspicious of you.

Well, if you were red mafia, and I have singled you out, of course you are going to try and throw suspicion on me. Perhaps we should have our COP investigate both of us, and see who comes out the really guilty one?

We can do that?

We can do that?

The Cop can do that. But then he/she would have to expose himself to the group.

The Scum could also pretend to be the cop to throw us off and get the cop to expose him/herself.

We can do that?

The Scum could also pretend to be the cop to throw us off and get the cop to expose him/herself.

So basically we can't and Mertex is trying to muddy the waters with attempted obfuscation.

Got it.

We can do that?

So basically we can't and Mertex is trying to muddy the waters with attempted obfuscation.

Got it.

I don't know. I think we can conclude that mertex isn't the cop. She wouldn't have to ask someone else to look into you guys. She would simply investigate you and let the group know.

Unless of course she is trying to get the scum to ignore her by acting like she isn't the cop.

That's the issue with this game. We don't know who is being honest or who is laying traps.

I don't know. I think we can conclude that mertex isn't the cop. She wouldn't have to ask someone else to look into you guys. She would simply investigate you and let the group know.

I'm pretty sure the cop isn't allowed to let the group know anything s/he discovers.

I'm pretty sure the cop isn't allowed to let the group know anything s/he discovers.

I thought the cop could. I just didn't think it was necessarily prudent for them to.

Hmm.... does locking and re-opening a thread delete a subscription?

Vote Count 2.1

No Vote (9): strollingbones, Mertex, Shaitra, Mebelle60, dblack, RosieS. R.D., Manifold, Blackflag

strollingbones (1): Avatar4321

~ With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline for Day 2 is 5/12/14, 4pm central time.
~ Players are allowed to make any claims they wish. [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]
~ Also, the Town Cop may only investigate one player per Night, and may choose to share those results openly at any time during any subsequent Day. As Cop the general strategy is to hold your results until the last moment, to reveal all who are innocent late in the game.
~ When a new Day starts, players' votes don't carry over. You may cast a vote again. [MENTION=39688]RosieS[/MENTION]

I don't think so. At least I didn't loose my sub to this thread when we were locked down. :dunno:

n/m - I think I must have dropped it accidentally or something. I was wondering why it was so quiet in here, but it was because I wasn't getting the updates. Anyway. Let's lynch someone!

It is natural. Which has been why I am suspicious of SB.

May as well get the ball rolling in some direction. I've looked at possibilities of who might be scum. I don't have enough information to get more suspicious of anyone at this point. SB is probably my safest bet just because I don't want to end up dead tomorrow morning.

Vote: StrollingBones

If you guys can give me a good reason to pick someone else, let me know. But my gut says protect myself.

Okay, I'm going to go with your suspicions unless someone is able to convince me otherwise.

VOTE: StrollingBones

nice real fucking nice

okay i was wrong about moon.....but that doesnt mean i need to be lynched....damn one little mistake

and really avatar is much duller than me...logical but dull....

Just reviewed the first few pages noticed a few things. They may be meaningful they might not.

CK voted for dblack on page one as his initial vote.

Mertex suggested we investigate CK for his vote onto dblack but never actually voted for him.

RD initially voted for Syrenn

Rosie also initially voted for CK before shifting to SB.

Does this tell us anything about the scum or were we just innocently targeting someone because we had to?

Now that we know CK was a townie, his vote for dblack is meaningless, because we know that CK didn't have a clue. RD voting for syrenn is also meaningless because if she is red mafia, she would not have known syrenn was blue mafia. I think Rosie's inital vote for CK was also one based on just a hunch, as well as her shifting to SB, because now we know that SB couldn't have known about Moon. So who did SB vote for? And like you say, some have remained quiet, i.e. Manifold, that makes them suspicious.

I don't know that SB officially voted last round but she was pushing for me.

CK may not have had a clue but could dblack be red who targetting Syrenn to make everyone think CK was the killer today? Only having it backfire when Syrenn killed CK last night?

RD may not have known Syrenn was blue mafia, but he/she did want syrenn dead yesterday initially and Syrenn is dead. Not exactly a smoking gun to speak, but we should consider it.

I think your conclusion about Rosie is likely accurate, especially with her still pushing for SB right now. But im just trying to find facts and connections here.

I really do feel like we are pretty much in the same position as yesterday. Blind guessing.

There are still a few of us who have been silent. Maybe it's one of them?

I voted for Syrenn as a lark based on her wanting to kill for shts and giggles. I changed my vote to SB because I thought she might be scum and knew Avatar wasn't, at least not on her team. She never did vote last time though. And the two of us who voted for her weren't killed last night.

I'm at loss so far

I thought the cop could. I just didn't think it was necessarily prudent for them to.

It would be suicide. He/she needs to be sneaky trying to get what he knows out

I don't think so. At least I didn't loose my sub to this thread when we were locked down. :dunno:

n/m - I think I must have dropped it accidentally or something. I was wondering why it was so quiet in here, but it was because I wasn't getting the updates. Anyway. Let's lynch someone!

:lol: Did you have anyone particular in mind for lynching? :badgrin:

We have a couple of players that are proclaiming their innocence and a couple who are being really quiet. Maybe we should be looking in their directions.

Aw, now I feel sorry for Bones. Besides, she had a chance to kill Avatar last nite but Syrenn got offer instead.

So I won't vote for Bones again. but I dunno who SHOULD be lynched.

Le.Sigh.

Mertex? Shaitra? Manifold?

smdh

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back