Official USMB Mafia Game #1

Killing CK has clearly cut down on the chatter here. Thanks [MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION] :p

Yup. Not changing my vote. Methinks Bones got the Red Mafia Roleblocker role.

I suspect.

Will engage any who wish to change my mind with good arguments.

Regards from Rosie

With the way she was defending moonglow yesterday, I was pegging her as the blue roleblocker once we found out he was blue goon. And I never would have guessed Syrenn was the blue one. I mean she was the final vote to hang him. I guess he became a liability.

She could still be mafia, I don't know. I feel like we know next to nothing and yet we have two down. Two more to go.

Exactly, I don't know if was dumb luck the reds got her because they figured that out.

It all went right over my head :lol:

We definitely have a puzzle on our hands. Based on the way Bones was defending moonglow, I figured she was his partner. But she's not so now where do we go?

Do you think they would have gone after Syrenn if they thought she was mafia? It's possible. Syrenn did seal moonglows fate. Maybe there is another reason though. Like maybe throw suspicion off themselves by targeting someone they weren't interested in to get us to lynch someone else? Like if strolling is the mafia, she might have targeted syrenn to throw our suspicion. After all if she killed me like she wanted to yesterday, she would have been suspect number one.

Or maybe Syrenn was targetted because they wanted us to lynch CK. Considering how Syrenn went after CK, they might have thought we would support them in taking out CK today. So CK is gone and they look innocent. Maybe we should be looking at those who wanted CK out yesterday? There were a number of people who did if I remember correctly.

I feel like I may be just grasping at straws at the moment. With Syrenn being Moonglows partner, we dont have many suspects for red. if someone else was killed, the logical suspect for his partner would have been someone who didn't vote for him. But syrenn did vote for him. So how good is logic in this? It really could be anyone.

Hey Wake?

Do all the Scum know all the other Scum or do the Scum only know their own color?

Regards from Rosie

Hey Wake?

Do all the Scum know all the other Scum or do the Scum only know their own color?

Regards from Rosie

Good question. If the teams do know who the others are, then that would definitely point towards Bones being mafia. If they don't, we are back to square one.

Hey Wake?

Regards from Rosie

Good question. If the teams do know who the others are, then that would definitely point towards Bones being mafia. If they don't, we are back to square one.

~ The Red Scum Team members only know each other. Same with the Blue Scum Team. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

hey now i was making a weed run ...you know we do that stuff at night eh?

any one in need.....it orange kush...300 an oz?

it can be yours for 300 and a vote for avatar

come on people....avatar always has this logical reasons etc and so forth..he is also noting who posts and how often....

i am gonna have to vote for avatar this round

but i will hold off till the deadline

I'm wondering why syrenn voted for moon if they were supposed to be working together.

Did moon already have the votes at that point? If so, she might have done it just to try to throw off suspicion knowing he'd be revealed as a goon after the lynching.

I'm wondering why syrenn voted for moon if they were supposed to be working together.

Did moon already have the votes at that point? If so, she might have done it just to try to throw off suspicion knowing he'd be revealed as a goon after the lynching.

No, Syrenn was the kill vote. She was trying to avoid suspicion

Could be the case. With how he was acting "yesterday" he wasnt hiding very good.

hey now i was making a weed run ...you know we do that stuff at night eh?

any one in need.....it orange kush...300 an oz?

it can be yours for 300 and a vote for avatar

come on people....avatar always has this logical reasons etc and so forth..he is also noting who posts and how often....

i am gonna have to vote for avatar this round

but i will hold off till the deadline

You're going to have to vote for me despite me suggesting ideas who other than you is a suspect?

I don't know if you are mafia SB. But I may have to vote for you just because I don't want to end up dead tonight.

No, Syrenn was the kill vote. She was trying to avoid suspicion

Well, it clearly worked on the Red team.

BTW SB, what exactly is wrong with me trying to logically figure out who is mafia? Does it make sense to anyone to just randomly lynch people?

Question: I know there are (or were) two mafia teams that didn't know who each other were, but are they still on the same side, so to speak? Or was this truly set up as a three team game?

Question: I know there are (or were) two mafia teams that didn't know who each other were, but are they still on the same side, so to speak? Or was this truly set up as a three team game?

Good question [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] what's the answer?

OK, I've been re-reading the thread to try and see if there's some clues we are missing. We have a couple of players that keep saying they are innocent while accusing others. Is it possible one of those individuals are scum?

The Blue Mafia Team members knew who each other were.
The Red Mafia Team members know who each other are.

Day 2 and onward typically sees players using the information gleaned from the deaths to narrow down the Scum through process of elimination.

In simplistic terms, the Townies themselves are seen as a team, the uninformed majority, who have to try and work together to root out and kill the informed minority, the Scum. In this game, it's three teams, with two competing Mafia Teams. [MENTION=8806]manifold[/MENTION]

Last edited:
So is there anyone who would have wanted Syrenn dead from yesterdays conversation?

Forum List

Back