Official USMB Mafia Game #1

Changing my vote

vote:Strollingbones

wait until next round I'll join you in that vote. She's been fixated on one player all game and defending another.

Something is up. With the lynching of moon we will at least get a better picture of who bones possibly is.

This could bring one mafia team down or put us back to square one.

i am what i am....an older woman who is innocently playing a game on line trying to keep you from lynching an innocent man.....yall have rushed to lynch someone....granted i want to lynch avatar but that is due to his religious nature and all....you got to take them people out fast...and it would only be natural for me to be the weed queen......has nothing to do with the mafia...i think their money may be more in harder drugs that are smaller and more profitable.....let me tell you this...it is much easier to score coke or tar than it is smoke ....

But how do you know Moonglow is innocent?

Vote Count 1.5

No Vote (2): Syrenn, strollingbones

Moonglow (5): Mertex, Avatar4321, Cereal_Killer, Shaitra, Mebelle60
strollingbones (2): RosieS. R.D.
Cereal_Killer (2): Manifold, Moonglow
RosieS (1): dblack
Shaitra (1): Blackflag

~ With 13 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 3pm (central time), 5/8/14.
~ Voting format looks like this: Vote: Player Name.
~ If I missed a vote, please let me know. ;-)
~ No one likes getting their neck broken, but Town needs that information. :badgrin:
~ No one dies if a majority vote isn't reached. That's a bad thing for the Town.
~ To achieve a vote, all it takes is a simple majority. So, 7 votes for one person. Compromises are very important Day 1.

Last edited:
i am what i am....an older woman who is innocently playing a game on line trying to keep you from lynching an innocent man.....yall have rushed to lynch someone....granted i want to lynch avatar but that is due to his religious nature and all....you got to take them people out fast...and it would only be natural for me to be the weed queen......has nothing to do with the mafia...i think their money may be more in harder drugs that are smaller and more profitable.....let me tell you this...it is much easier to score coke or tar than it is smoke ....

You know, you are religious too. You just happen to be Pagan.

And you are protesting your innocent quite alot.

I'm still for moonglow right now though. It has to be someone and he has said some questionable things. He may be innocent, but i dont know how you would know that unless you were the scum. I figure he's as good a guess as anyone else since we simply don't know anything.

Alright, I'll go with the flow.

Vote: Moonglow

Ya know...ive been thinking about this.

going with the flow is what sheeple do.... and the bad guys WHAT us to go with the flow...they count on it. think hitler and how everyone just went with the flow ... until it was to late. And i dont like being sheeple...... shit

Now don't be too hasty.

I chose Ck cause he's pointing fingers to get the heat off him....

I could change to Avatar since he is the one that is driving the boards so fast...to take notice off of what a hitman he is...

If you don't change your vote, these two will collaborate to kill you off next. We need to get rid of the drivers on the board...they are not townspeople...

A majority vote has been reached.

Moonglow will be hog-tied and lynched.

I will post the death scene later today.

You may all post in this thread in the meantime. ;-)

But what if by the 8th he can change a mind or two?

But what if by the 8th he can change a mind or two?

Oh, not that long, lol. :lol:

Later this real-life day I'll post the death scene, the big reveal, and lock this thread down for Night 1. :D

This stage where a lynch has been reached, but Night hasn't yet set is generally known as Twilight.

By the way, you guys did fantastically. Usually Day 1 is a horrific struggle as players argue constantly over who to lynch. :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Vote Count 1.6

No Vote (1): strollingbones

Moonglow (7): Mertex, Avatar4321, Cereal_Killer, Shaitra, Mebelle60, dblack, Syrenn
strollingbones (2): RosieS. R.D.
Cereal_Killer (2): Manifold, Moonglow
Shaitra (1): Blackflag

"It's settled," she said.

"Yeah, let's lynch this Scumfuck," another roared.

The angry mob filed out of their town hall and picked up their trusty pitchforks and torches. They were gonna get this guy, Moonglow, and get him good. With fury the mob raced up Moonglow's walkway and broke through his damned door.

"THERE HE IS!," one of them cried!

Moonglow was like, "oh shit," and tried vainly to protect his soft underbelly as they hog-tied him and dragged him into the center square.

Up upon the gallows Moonglow defiantly argued against his assailants as they inched closer and CLOSER to the lever...

"YOU DON'T KNOW NUTHIN'!" he screamed in anger.

crazy-wild-eye-guy-man-person-angry-aggravated1.jpg

"YOU DON'T KNOW NUTHING!!!"

"YOU DONT, ARRGG---"

*SNAP!*

After Moonglow's untimely demise, everyone decided it'd be a good idea to check his personal belongings. After thoroughly checking through his stuff, a black duffle bag was found. Upon inspection a cannoli, a revolver, and a guide on how to be evil was discovered.

The whole Town read through it and learned that Moonglow was the Blue Mafia Goon!

Upon this realization, a cruel and sinister chuckle resonated amongst the group....

Day 1 comes to a close.

It is now Night 1, and it will last 2 real-life days.

Scum are now able to scheme in their QT threads.

Please submit your Night actions to me via PM.

Night 1's deadline is 5/6/14, at 6 pm central time.

Last edited:
"Good heavens my dear, why have you come in here unannounced? Don't you know it's rude to sneak into peoples' homes in the middle of the night?," Cereal_Killer said with intense curiosity.

"Your fingers are far too tiny for a gun like that."

"Now go away."

"Shoo."

She did not agree, and started operating her 1800s-era machine gun. Who knows how it got there.

The facial expressions during CK's last moments were a mix between rage and no longer tasting the sweet bliss of Doritos.

debbbd491713e1122dd8ed4c805d962e2d0038ae3840ac6c86c92bd36918956f.jpg

*RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT!!!!!!!!*

In a pool of blood, Cereal_Killer, Vanilla Townie, breathed his last.

"Heh, he's done for," she said gleefully, as she started packing her gun back into its case. "Too bad my Goon couldn't be here to lug this back home."

She struggled and struggled to pull that heavy-ass suitcase back through the halls and into the night.

This dainty debonair was so close to getting away with her crimes....

*Rustle*

scared-woman1.jpg

*BLAM!*

Syrenn, Blue Mafia Roleblocker, crumpled in a bloody heap.

...a crimson gun was tucked quietly back into its holster, as a shady figure glided out into the night...

It is now Day 2.

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline for Day 2 is 5/12/14, 4pm central time.

Last edited:
So Moonglow was eliminated during the day....Mafia
CK (townie) and Syrenn (roleblocker) were eliminated at night?

So, we still have one goon to go? Hmmmmm, who was that defending Moonglow? I hate to have to go back and read all the posts.....but I will later....but this is the time for our COP to investigate whom we think may be the other Scum.....hmmmmm.

Forum List

Back