Official USMB Mafia Game #1

I'm sticking with Rosie for now. My case is still weak - they all will be at this point - but I haven't seen a better one yet. My reasoning goes thusly: In the first turn, the only special knowledge anyone has is that scum know who the other scum are. Thus, the only 'tell' we might detect would be scum trying to protect other scum. We've seen two possible instances of that, with both CK and Rosie seeking to clear other players as innocents. I could be convinced to vote for either of them. Or, someone else if anyone has a well-founded suspicion.

I'm changing my vote.

Vote: Moonglow

I read enough of his one liners on the forums I don't want to be subjected to them any longer :lol: :lol:

Time to get rid of the 'white noise' in the game :)

And after getting you to invest in cardboard, this is the thanks I get....

Vote Count 1.4

No Vote (2): Syrenn, strollingbones

Moonglow (3): Mertex, Avatar4321, Cereal_Killer
RosieS (2): dblack, Shaitra
Mertex (2): Mebelle60, Moonglow
strollingbones (1): RosieS
Cereal_Killer (1): Manifold
Shaitra (1): Blackflag
Syrenn (1): R.D.

~ With 13 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 3pm (central time), 5/8/14.
~ Voting format looks like this: Vote: Player Name.
~ If I missed a vote, please let me know. ;-)
~ No one likes getting their neck broken, but Town needs that information. :badgrin:

~ No one dies if a majority vote isn't reached. That's a bad thing for the Town. [MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION]

~ To achieve a vote, all it takes is a simple majority. So, 7 votes for one person. Compromises are very important Day 1. [MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Moonglow has been making innocuous posts that have nothing to do with anything but his way of throwing us off track. It's also his way of saying "look I'm posting, so I must be okay" when he really isn't contributing anything toward finding out who's Mafia. That makes him seem suspicious. If you vote for me, you'll be weakening your own group....just sayin....

OK, after reading Wake's post, I'm willing to compromise and vote for Moonglow.

Anyone else going to give into peer pressure and take Moonglow to the gallows?

Killing me will only cause your town to suffer....the scum will run loose and will over take the town itself..

Last edited:
I'm changing my vote.

I read enough of his one liners on the forums I don't want to be subjected to them any longer :lol: :lol:

lol....and were you just the one saying to vote on game play and not on who they are on the forum?

Moonglow has been making innocuous posts that have nothing to do with anything but his way of throwing us off track. It's also his way of saying "look I'm posting, so I must be okay" when he really isn't contributing anything toward finding out who's Mafia. That makes him seem suspicious. If you vote for me, you'll be weakening your own group....just sayin....

lol... ive never paid attention to his posts on the forum..... does he post like this all the time?

I'm changing my vote.

lol....and were you just the one saying to vote on game play and not on who they are on the forum?

To be fair, he is doing the same in the game.

Forum List

Back