Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I don't consider gut reactions this early in the game frivolous. Besides, it got you talking which was informative to all and reinforced my vote.

I'm going to reevaluate my thinking. I misremembered what mertex said and it has me second guessing myself.

As for focusing on the role blocker asap, that was who we should target, not that we should rush a lynching. I thought that was obvious from the context as I don't know who that is. I'm rethinking everything but r.d and mertex keep making me suspicious when they ignore context and attack me on poor reasoning while pretending to rely on sound. I don't have a problem admitting my mistakes. Yet they are doubling down

How do we focus on the role blocker?

That's the problem. We ha e to get lucky.

I know we have to pick some kind of strategy to choose who to vote off, but I'm not sure the least participation person is the way to go. It's only a sample of one, but the last time we choose the least participation person, the person was innocent.

Vote Count 1.5​
“One may outwit another, but not all the others.”

Not Voting (3): Ropey, CafeAuLait, Mebelle60

Avatar4321 (4): Mertex, R.D., dblack, Grandma
Ropey (4): Shaitra, manifold, strollingbones, Wolfsister77
AyeCantSeeYou (1): AyeCantSeeYou
R.D. (1): Avatar4321
strollingbones (1): RosieS

~ With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 5/28/14, @ 10pm central time zone.
~ Voting for yourself goes against your win condition.
~ Vote Counts typically happen every 24 hours. [MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION]
~ CafeAuLait has requested medical leave. 3 days will be allowed for a replacement. ;D
~ Shaitra is V/LA (vacation/limited access) until 5/27/14, Tuesday afternoon.
~ Never feel bad about being wrong. Even the masters are wrong more often than not.
~ It's not necessary to repeatedly vote for the same player. Just once, and it'll stay until you change your mind. ;D [MENTION=11703]strollingbones[/MENTION]

*Sorting out issues. Apologies everyone for the delay. :smiliehug:

i dont see why yall are after avatar....he is wordy....more yappery but he does go on....but that is just his way..he does that all the time...and he is smart with good powers of observation ....remember the roles are randomly chosen...the first game has nothing to do with this one

He's also crafty.

Ropey hasn't said or done anything to be a suspect, just makes you, Mani and Avatar look more suspicious...:lol:

The process of isolation in this case... is a lovely thing.

avatar switches his vote.....that is 6....we need one more to switch to ropey since ropey has stated he will vote for himself if the majority agrees on him..(now really who does that) so there are 8 votes.....

avatar switches his vote.....that is 6....we need one more to switch to ropey since ropey has stated he will vote for himself if the majority agrees on him..(now really who does that) so there are 8 votes.....

Ropey isn't allowed to vote for himself.

See Wake's last update.

i got up expecting a vote ......and a lynching by now.....

my vote remains:

Vote: ropey

Why are you being this way? You've been told over and over the final vote is not due until the middle of next week.

People are saying that those who push for an early vote are likely Mafia, because
Mafia benefits most from a rush to lynch.

You must remember during the last game that Syrenn acted just like this with a major push to vote fast - and she was blue Mafia!

In the face of all the opposing evidence that is out there you are still acting the same as Syrenn did, so I am changing my vote.

Vote: Strollingbones

Regards from Rosie

But, but, but....what if Strollingbones is just part of the three? Could it be Avatar, MeBelle and Strollingbones, with Avatar being the Godfather? I'd rather go for the head....:D

They are allowed but it is a really bad idea.

Aye and Ropey-knock that off. Don't vote yourself-anyone.

Play to win.

i got up expecting a vote ......and a lynching by now.....

my vote remains:

Vote: ropey

Why are you being this way? You've been told over and over the final vote is not due until the middle of next week.

People are saying that those who push for an early vote are likely Mafia, because
Mafia benefits most from a rush to lynch.

You must remember during the last game that Syrenn acted just like this with a major push to vote fast - and she was blue Mafia!

In the face of all the opposing evidence that is out there you are still acting the same as Syrenn did, so I am changing my vote.

Vote: Strollingbones

Regards from Rosie

But, but, but....what if Strollingbones is just part of the three? Could it be Avatar, MeBelle and Strollingbones, with Avatar being the Godfather? I'd rather go for the head....:D

the three? as in father, son and holy ghost?

why wouldnt i protest lynching a townie? i dont think avatar is sum.....

You would only know that if you were Mafia. All the clues point to Avatar, and your hard push for Ropey (without any real clues) makes you look suspicious.

okay hang avatar if you must.....but you are making a mistake...simple as that....i dont see how yo u cannot see thru the smoke screen...offering to vote for himself...knowing he cannot? that is the rumor i am going with....dont fall for it....avatar is not scum....

okay hang avatar if you must.....but you are making a mistake...simple as that....i dont see how yo u cannot see thru the smoke screen...offering to vote for himself...knowing he cannot? that is the rumor i am going with....dont fall for it....avatar is not scum....

So did ACSU

I think if Avatar is not scum, he's too good of a player to vote off the first round.

His Cop/Dr. strategy is flawed because if the Dr. gets killed, the Cop is known and the Dr. can get killed at any time due to no one knowing who it is. Then the Cop is going down. I do not think revealing power roles this early is a good idea.

He keeps talking about the kids and teaching the adults, is he the town teacher?

Forum List

Back