Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Reading over the posts again and taking notes I made this interesting discovery.

.......... If indeed SB, ACSY and Wolfsister are Mafia, they would have known that Avatar was Townie (SB kept insisting on that) but they would also have known that Rosie was Townie, and the only reason for wanting to take her out would be to cripple the Town, and because Rosie changed her vote from MeBelle to SB by Count 1.5.

522065_356089137777431_244753448911001_1007325_100888499_n.jpg

254378239_dc2096acdb_m.jpg

But in a sense, those of us that have figured out who our fellow townies are really are working together to get rid of the big bad lying scum. :)

Good morning everyone,

If players are discussing our ongoing game offsite, that is the worst kind of cheating possible, besides using socks. If players are doing so, please stop immediately. Normally players even doing so unintentionally would be banned for 3 months from playing. Please, to keep our game from being destroyed stop doing this. If I discover that it's still happening after this—and the chances are high I will—I will be forced to modkill players. This game is meant to be discussed, played, and enjoyed within this thread, OR in the Scum/Dead QT links. Please, cease and desist now.

Next vote count incoming.

People were discussing this elsewhere?

RosieS falsely accused me and Bones and Grandma of discussing this offsite. Wake appears to have believed it with no proof.

I will not play a game where I am falsely accused of cheating and breaking the rules.

I come to USMB and play mafia for fun. This is not fun.

No one's guilty of cheating until the evidence is given. Even the mention of it is enough to take seriously.

Understandably, Mafia can get insanely heated. This is nothing compared to the infernos of games past.

Vote Count 2.3​
“No, Julie, those shadows don't want to kill you. Those over there do.”

Not Voting (0):

RosieS (6): strollingbones♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀, Wolfsister77♀, manifold♂, dblack♂, Grandma♀
strollingbones (2): R.D.♀, Mertex♀
Mertex (2): Mebelle60♀, Luissa♀
Mebelle60 (1): Shaitra♀
dblack (1): Sameech♂
Wolfsister77 (1): RosieS♀

~ With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 6/7/14, @ 9pm central.
~ Mafia can be very serious business—it's so psychological. Let's all just breathe, take a break, and get back to killing each other with our wits later. :D
~ On (1298) and (1300), all you need to do is post Unvote, guys. :smiliehug: [MENTION=34688]Grandma[/MENTION] [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION]
~ Gender symbols added for clarification.

Last edited:
So now it is Grandma's turn to beat the dead horse.

That is no coincidence.

Bones talked about "we" getting a head start. And indeed they did.

I am a member with Bones at another site. I do not think it is a coincidence what Bones said.

It seems Bones, Wolfsister and Grandma are meeting elsewhere and have "gotten a head start,".

I don't think they are Mafia trying to hide that they are. I do think Mertex has uncovered cheating.

Grandma is just playing her assigned role. When confronted, she could not come up with facts to justify voting for me.

That is because there are none AND she had.not had time to meet with others offsite to collude over an answer.

It seems choreographed because it is.

I am accusing Bones, Wolfsister and Grandma of working together elsewhere, teaming up to cheat.

As Wolfsister keeps saying - I am not a team player.

Correct. I am not teaming up elsewhere to cheat. She is.

Regards from Rosie

That's really not cool, Rosie. :eusa_hand: And it's not productive. If you're town you're shooting yourself all to hell

Everyone should be aware that the next vote on Rosie is the hammer vote if no one unvotes.

pretty desperate there rosies...accusing us of cheating....i play hard but cheating is not in the game..sorry.....we need to get someone to change votes..rosie needs to go...she is scum and desperately trying to act like she is not...tossing out the cheating.....is the last act of desperation

as for the questions....i have answered seveal times...i had a feeling about avatar the first game...and this game....i go on gut instinct most of the time...which mertex is not esp....just a survival skill....look i dont know what we down while i was gone but it looks like things have gotten a wee bit outta hand...

i am not plotting or speaking to anyone about this game outside of this thread...we were chatting on the other thread ...the thread for the dying and wake told us to quit...we were chatting in public about the game but no pms or anything

I have noticed that Mertex and Rosie seem to be playing together. If we lynch Rosie and she turns out to be scum, we need to look at Mertex next.

Just because I happened to see some inconsistencies and pointed them out, does not indicate that I am working with anyone in particular. When SB, Wolfsister and others were defending Avatar, did you think they were working together?

I don't know if anyone is discussing the game other than here. If they are, that would be totally dishonest and would make the game not worth playing. I play by the rules, I don't contact anyone outside of this thread, either. If I appear as a big suspect, have the Cop investigate me, you'll find out I'm all Townie.

I also don't get all bent out of shape and vote for myself to be lynched or threaten to leave just because someone accuses me of being scum. It aappears that some are taking it way too personal, and they shouldn't....if they can't understand that it is just a game and that we're going to be wrongfully accusing each other sometimes, then they should have never signed up to play to begin with, geez, this is taking all the fun out of the game.

I would like for the town cop to investigate Mertex, please.

I want him/her to do that....because I've nothing to hide. Usually, it's the ones that appear totally innocent that turn out to be scum, like it did in the first game.

Reading over the posts again and taking notes I made this interesting discovery.

.......... If indeed SB, ACSY and Wolfsister are Mafia, they would have known that Avatar was Townie (SB kept insisting on that) but they would also have known that Rosie was Townie, and the only reason for wanting to take her out would be to cripple the Town, and because Rosie changed her vote from MeBelle to SB by Count 1.5.

522065_356089137777431_244753448911001_1007325_100888499_n.jpg

254378239_dc2096acdb_m.jpg

No, of course I'm not sure, I'm just pointing out the things that I have noticed. Isn't that what we're supposed to do?

Good idea Aye.

Now you'll have the scum accusing you of working with me. :lol:

Well, that seems to be the normal thing to do....once you agree or even acknowledge what someone else says, someone else will immediately think you're working together. That's what makes it so damn hard to decipher who is Mafia....they definitely have the advantage, and if we miss again with our votes, it'll become even harder....count on it.

I have noticed that Mertex and Rosie seem to be playing together. If we lynch Rosie and she turns out to be scum, we need to look at Mertex next.

Just because I happened to see some inconsistencies and pointed them out, does not indicate that I am working with anyone in particular. When SB, Wolfsister and others were defending Avatar, did you think they were working together?

I don't know if anyone is discussing the game other than here. If they are, that would be totally dishonest and would make the game not worth playing. I play by the rules, I don't contact anyone outside of this thread, either. If I appear as a big suspect, have the Cop investigate me, you'll find out I'm all Townie.

I also don't get all bent out of shape and vote for myself to be lynched or threaten to leave just because someone accuses me of being scum. It aappears that some are taking it way too personal, and they shouldn't....if they can't understand that it is just a game and that we're going to be wrongfully accusing each other sometimes, then they should have never signed up to play to begin with, geez, this is taking all the fun out of the game.

I am not threatening to leave because someone has accused me of being scum. It is because I was blatantly and falsely accused of cheating and breaking the rules. Read Rosie's post that R.D. copied. She said she didn't think I was scum but that I was talking to 2 other players offsite about the game. She has absolutely no proof of this. I can't believe too many people would take kindly to this. I don't cheat and if an accusation is made, you damn well better have proof of it or STFU.

Here ya go again: She accused me of cheating straight out with no proof.

So now it is Grandma's turn to beat the dead horse.

That is no coincidence.

Bones talked about "we" getting a head start. And indeed they did.

I am a member with Bones at another site. I do not think it is a coincidence what Bones said.

It seems Bones, Wolfsister and Grandma are meeting elsewhere and have "gotten a head start,".

I don't think they are Mafia trying to hide that they are. I do think Mertex has uncovered cheating.

Grandma is just playing her assigned role. When confronted, she could not come up with facts to justify voting for me.

That is because there are none AND she had.not had time to meet with others offsite to collude over an answer.

It seems choreographed because it is.

I am accusing Bones, Wolfsister and Grandma of working together elsewhere, teaming up to cheat.

As Wolfsister keeps saying - I am not a team player.

Correct. I am not teaming up elsewhere to cheat. She is.

Regards from Rosie

wolf....chill....i know you didnt cheat.....cause i didnt cheat....this game is suppose to push you .....we just need to vote rosie off simple as that...i told yall how many pages ago not to overthink this and not to take 50 more pages to lynch rosie..but here we are on page 91

Forum List

Back