Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

this is all from my comment that the mafia is able to meet before hand...which they are and which is within the rules..then i said 'we'.....fucking psych and yall are just eating it up....

so who is willing to be the hammer vote?

now i am pretty sure wolf is a townie....only a townie would get so up in arms and threaten to quit....the scum would be trying to kill....for revenge.....so i think we can rule wolf out.....aye out....i am not sure about mani....grandma...not sure about....db.....still an candidate for scum....sam....i think is a townie..an annoying one but still a townie...sharilta? still not sure about nor lu

I'm willing to be the hammer vote if everyone agrees they are ready for it.

I think you can safely say that most are o.k. with this, including some who aren't here right now but have voted for her.

I don't see too much of a reason to hesitate but I have a very strong opinion about this obviously.

I realize the spotlight will shine on me and Bones and a couple others if she's innocent and we are still around Day 3 and I'm cool with that.

As long as no one calls me a cheater. ;)

I'm fine with the hammer vote.

Ya'll can take me out in the night or the town can lynch me next. :)

The way I see it with the hammer vote is if people don't want it to happen without them knowing, they wouldn't have a vote in for anyone in the first place. In other words, what's the big deal if one more person votes to cause a lynch? If someone already voted, they shouldn't complain about it.

I have noticed that Mertex and Rosie seem to be playing together. If we lynch Rosie and she turns out to be scum, we need to look at Mertex next.

Just because I happened to see some inconsistencies and pointed them out, does not indicate that I am working with anyone in particular. When SB, Wolfsister and others were defending Avatar, did you think they were working together?

I don't know if anyone is discussing the game other than here. If they are, that would be totally dishonest and would make the game not worth playing. I play by the rules, I don't contact anyone outside of this thread, either. If I appear as a big suspect, have the Cop investigate me, you'll find out I'm all Townie.

I also don't get all bent out of shape and vote for myself to be lynched or threaten to leave just because someone accuses me of being scum. It aappears that some are taking it way too personal, and they shouldn't....if they can't understand that it is just a game and that we're going to be wrongfully accusing each other sometimes, then they should have never signed up to play to begin with, geez, this is taking all the fun out of the game.

I am not threatening to leave because someone has accused me of being scum. It is because I was blatantly and falsely accused of cheating and breaking the rules. Read Rosie's post that R.D. copied. She said she didn't think I was scum but that I was talking to 2 other players offsite about the game. She has absolutely no proof of this. I can't believe too many people would take kindly to this. I don't cheat and if an accusation is made, you damn well better have proof of it or STFU.

I'm not familiar with this game other than playing Game 1 and now this, Game 2, so I'm not sure what is allowed and what isn't as far as what accusations are alright to sling at other players during the game. I wouldn't go to that extreme, but players who have played this game before and according to Wake, some games get pretty nasty as far as "slinging poop" goes.

Unless there is absolute proof that cheating is going on, which Wake would then take action on, I would just consider it as a means for one player to get someone angry and maybe have them reveal something they can use against them. I would hope that whatever we call each other while playing does not carry forth into our relationship on the Forum - that would totally not make the game worth playing.

I hope Wake can shed some light on this before we forget about the game and start getting angry at each other for real.

Just because I happened to see some inconsistencies and pointed them out, does not indicate that I am working with anyone in particular. When SB, Wolfsister and others were defending Avatar, did you think they were working together?

I don't know if anyone is discussing the game other than here. If they are, that would be totally dishonest and would make the game not worth playing. I play by the rules, I don't contact anyone outside of this thread, either. If I appear as a big suspect, have the Cop investigate me, you'll find out I'm all Townie.

I also don't get all bent out of shape and vote for myself to be lynched or threaten to leave just because someone accuses me of being scum. It aappears that some are taking it way too personal, and they shouldn't....if they can't understand that it is just a game and that we're going to be wrongfully accusing each other sometimes, then they should have never signed up to play to begin with, geez, this is taking all the fun out of the game.

I am not threatening to leave because someone has accused me of being scum. It is because I was blatantly and falsely accused of cheating and breaking the rules. Read Rosie's post that R.D. copied. She said she didn't think I was scum but that I was talking to 2 other players offsite about the game. She has absolutely no proof of this. I can't believe too many people would take kindly to this. I don't cheat and if an accusation is made, you damn well better have proof of it or STFU.

I'm not familiar with this game other than playing Game 1 and now this, Game 2, so I'm not sure what is allowed and what isn't as far as what accusations are alright to sling at other players during the game. I wouldn't go to that extreme, but players who have played this game before and according to Wake, some games get pretty nasty as far as "slinging poop" goes.

Unless there is absolute proof that cheating is going on, which Wake would then take action on, I would just consider it as a means for one player to get someone angry and maybe have them reveal something they can use against them. I would hope that whatever we call each other while playing does not carry forth into our relationship on the Forum - that would totally not make the game worth playing.

I hope Wake can shed some light on this before we forget about the game and start getting angry at each other for real.

Nothing that happens in the game has anything to do with USMB or my relationship with any of the players. This game is separate. I already told Wake I would not quit. I'm just getting used to the game and that particular accusation did not sit well with me. I am totally fine with any of the accusations and game-related crap thrown at me. I would like to keep it game related and not personal like cheating accusations with no proof but I'm over it and I'll be fine going forward here and/or in future games. I know this game can push you and I'll get used to it.

At least we can see what happens when folks get pushed in the game and why it is kind of important. Rosie didn't help herself being so nasty but we were going after each other as scum so it is to be expected. IMO, she went one step too far with the cheating accusations. And I have to have a thicker skin. Live and learn.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

Vote count, please.

Thank you!

I can understand agressive play, but Rosie went over the line with the cheating accusations.

I can understand agressive play, but Rosie went over the line with the cheating accusations.

That wasn't agressiveness; just plain ol' nastiness. If her idea for doing that was to take the off of her, it backfired. There's never an excuse for what she did.

That wasn't agressiveness; just plain ol' nastiness. If her idea for doing that was to take the off of her, it backfired. There's never an excuse for what she did.

Totally agree here. I think we can play without resorting to these tactics. Even if it gets heated, there is a line we don't need to cross.

Forum List

Back