Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Who do you guys think cop should investigate--I suggest ayescantseeyou or whatever that long handle is.

I would also suggest jailer lock up wolfsister or SBones

Like I said, I think we lost our doc so that is pointless for me to suggest as that would just be a vote for that person to have their throat slit and tossed into the chipper all Fargo like

Your suggestion that someone be investigated doesn't out anybody.....unless the Doc/Jailer come back and tell us who they protected. And like on Day1, we assumed that the people Scum wanted to kill were either in jail or protected, but that didn't reveal who was doing the protecting, so I don't understand your statement (that I bolded).

Seriously? I didn't get that at all from her posts. If Rosie turns out scummy, we need to take a long hard look at you.

And if you are right, you will have to give us more detail on how you figured it out. :)

Rosie has always been very straightforward and blunt, I don't look at that as trying to get people kicked out....everyone just needs to realize that this is a game and what people say here is not "real" life. I'm sure if Rosie really thought someone was cheating she would have relayed that privately to Wake....geez, get a grip, people!

You should have no way of knowing if Rosie PM'd Wake or not or if this was a deliberate tactic or a real accusation. Wake came in here with a strong statement about it. She also said right here she wanted Wake to look into it. She make the accusation point blank with no grey areas. You really shouldn't have a clue about her motivations, yet you are adamant this was a planned move and not real.

No, I don't, but this is a game and I am assuming that some of this is permitted otherwise Wake would have said to cut it out. But you are still obsessing over it.
Rosie is lynched. Her death and the night kill should reveal a lot. No matter what, your seeming to know what Rosie was thinking and being so sure of it and getting so bent out of shape over it is strange.
I'm not getting bent out of shape. I'm not the one threatening to quit the game....it's just a game....if I get killed, I'll be posting somewhere else tomorrow.....it's not real....:D

I already said everything in the game, stays in the game and does not carry into USMB for me or changes how I feel about anyone on a personal level. No need to get a grip. I'm fine.
So why the warnings about what we should and shouldn't say?

In fact, this thread really needs to go to night.
I'm pretty sure it will soon....why are you so anxious about it?

I think folks should look closely at dblack. Very closely. And mebelle also. If Rosie isn't the third which I think is possible, look at mani.

I think folks should look closely at dblack. Very closely. And mebelle also. If Rosie isn't the third which I think is possible, look at mani.

Yep....dblack has not said too much...and I have always suspected MeBelle, in fact I have voted for her several times.

Yep....dblack has not said too much...and I have always suspected MeBelle, in fact I have voted for her several times.

Haven't said much because I've been busy. I'm not really sure why Wolf suspects me, other than my about face, committing to a vote for Rosie after suggesting we take our time. I still think taking our time would have been better. I wanted to give some thought to the no-kill on Night 1. But things seemed to be moving quickly, and after her behavior on Day 1 (and the discovery that Avi was town) Rosie seemed like the obvious pick. SB's confidence also had me thinking she might be the cop - though I'm not so sure of that at this point. Anyway, we'll see if it was a good call or not. In any case, that's all it was - a 'call'. Just trying to make a decent guess.

i think i have answered the same damned questions 4 times now......it is not my fault yall cant read...and i am amazed that calling someone a cheater is more effective than calling someone stupid..who knew

may i make an aside here:

look yall....this is a game...we may say some vile things about each other during this game.....but leave it on the ice....otay?

if i thought for one minute that this would piss rosie off or worse hurt her...i would not play at all....but i am thinking we are all tough and realize this is just a game...and i will play with anyone willing to play with me...simple as that...in the first game it got bad but people were new to it and didnt get upset....i got to give props to rosie for just causing the wave....

I don;t know what her normal disposition is. I haven't played a million games, but it felt like she was backhanded telling us she is a PR in the same posts where she was proclaiming to be a VT. Maybe it was a plot to throw off scum, but being a doc is a frustrating role I have played twice. I could just sense a lot of myself when I had that role in her posts, and then there are the post numbers I posted as odds, but I don't recall them now.

Time will tell. I obviously could be 100% wrong.

Seriously? I didn't get that at all from her posts. If Rosie turns out scummy, we need to take a long hard look at you.

And if you are right, you will have to give us more detail on how you figured it out. :)

Fair enough, but if I were scum, do you not think your post wouldn't seal your fate?...now watch them kill you so I get lynched :D

I think they were Posts #'s 84, 284, and 342 taken together. Her not recognizing the "for the children" as being a clue to anything suggested she was a PR who just assumed the VT's wouldn't have anything distinguishing about them....of course she could be scum too, but I still think she was a PR until [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] does her death scene

OK, I went back and looked at all three posts. I don't get that she is the doctor from the posts at all.

Post 84 on page 6 is talking about the first game where she was the town cop.

Post 284 on page 19 is a plea to safe Ropey, who you replaced, and she speculates that he/you are the bodyguard. Let's say she is right. If she is, she just outed a PR which is not helpful to town. It could even be considered a scummy move.

In post 384 on page 23, she again states her claim that Ropey is the bodyguard. Later on in this post she claims I am shady but states the chances of me drawing mafia two times in a row is very low. If she can recognize that for me, why was she so sure Avatar had beaten the odds and was once again scum?

Again, I don't see doctor in this anywhere.

yea the doc thing took me by surprise....as did the fact that i got up at 3 am expecting a damn lyching and get what...more psycho babble...o hell kill me now

wait that is just an expression....i still think rosie needs to go for being scum and being 'smart' scum ..she has caused more of a rift than anyone else...why?

Yes, I was hoping the lynch would take place last night so that night would start today. I am really busy at work right now trying to get a government job ready for shipment so it would be nice to have two days where I don't have to worry about the game. :lol:

Tell ma about it. I have to oversee several hours of manual testing today. It'd be nice not to have to worry about whether I've lynched another innocent.

Oh well, work helps me keep the game in perspective. ;)

Who do you guys think cop should investigate--I suggest ayescantseeyou or whatever that long handle is.

Like I said, I think we lost our doc so that is pointless for me to suggest as that would just be a vote for that person to have their throat slit and tossed into the chipper all Fargo like

I stated yesterday who I'd like the cop to investigate. You must have missed seeing that.

Anyway, I don't care who investigates me. I have nothing to hide. :D

I stated yesterday who I'd like the cop to investigate. You must have missed seeing that.

No, but 1) you are not the only person playing and many have not suggested so I was bumping the subject now that Rosie is lynched 2) I updated my own suggestions based on yesterdays conversations; and 3) perhaps it is that this game is dripping wet with estrogen which is a new dynamic for me to figure out, but of the 3 names I mentioned, I am increasingly think at least 1 of the 3 of you is scum, and you are my prime suspect as you seem to be a rabble rouser.

perhaps if you would vote instead of running your mouth....we need 7 votes to have the lynching....now how many haved and how many votes does rosie have...no one has to vote till wednesday (?) but we can lynch any time with the needed votes

Sounds like something the Godfather would say BTW.

Then put your fingers to use and vote for me. It's as simple as that.

Sounds like something the Godfather would say BTW.

Someone fighting being investigated is what would raise my suspicions. Mafia have everything to hide; townies don't.

Forum List

Back