Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I stated yesterday who I'd like the cop to investigate. You must have missed seeing that.

Anyway, I don't care who investigates me. I have nothing to hide. :D

Sounds like something the Godfather would say BTW.

AyeCantSeeYou wanted me investigated, and I hope the Doc did just that, but unless he reveals his findings and wasn't killed overnight, a lot of good it's going to do me. If indeed AyeCantSeeYou is Scum (as I said I suspected) I'm probably being executed right now and won't be around to discuss it after Rosie is lynched (if Rosie turns out to be Townie).

I'm waiting to see what Rosie turns out to be before making any more accusations.

Why is it taking so long, Wake.....we don't need a fancy movie scene, just tell us she's dead and what she was, for crying out loud!

I stated yesterday who I'd like the cop to investigate. You must have missed seeing that.

AyeCantSeeYou wanted me investigated, and I hope the Doc did just that, but unless he reveals his findings and wasn't killed overnight, a lot of good it's going to do me. If indeed AyeCantSeeYou is Scum (as I said I suspected) I'm probably being executed right now and won't be around to discuss it after Rosie is lynched (if Rosie turns out to be Townie).

I'm waiting to see what Rosie turns out to be before making any more accusations.

Why is it taking so long, Wake.....we don't need a fancy movie scene, just tell us she's dead and what she was, for crying out loud!

Maybe his responsiveness is keyed to the congeniality of the players... ;)

The cop investigates, not the doctor. The doctor protects.

Yeah, I knew that....:D

Oh for crying out loud, the thread should of been locked a long time ago. If I survive the night, I'll have more to say, but until Rosie's death and subsequent night kill if there is one, I don't see much point.

Rosie causing a rift is not smart and is anti= town but that horse has been beaten to death.

I already said who my 3 suspects were and I have some questions I can answer that aren't vital to the current day.

So c'mon Wake, get on with it.

are you sure we have the votes..that is the first thing to check...has everyone bolded their votes to let wake know? and if he is in central time....its early there...now i bolded my vote...i am good...i am staying with rosie but damn i got a lawn to mow.....

i need to drink a lots more water before i go out there...

BTW Bones-voting is done, no more need to vote.

FYI-Thanks for the Estrogen comment sameech but I still like you and think you are town so lucky you. LOL

If you think someone is scum, try targeting them, not dividing the town-unless you are scum.

Lesson of the day.

are you sure we have the votes..that is the first thing to check...has everyone bolded their votes to let wake know? and if he is in central time....its early there...now i bolded my vote...i am good...i am staying with rosie but damn i got a lawn to mow.....

i need to drink a lots more water before i go out there...

I think the votes are there....but Wake has been known to leave one out....:lol:

Here we are waiting for the "Kill Scene" and Wake is wondering "why are those idiots waiting for me to kill Rosie" - According to the last count, there were six and the hammer made 7, but I'm not going back to count.....having to wade through all that drama makes me think I'm down in the FZ.....:badgrin:

i noted sammie little bitchy remark....but i am curious to see the outcome of the this...i know mani if rosie is a townie he will go after me next....he is a man of his nerd

perhaps he is on the trail of cheaters...far and wide?

my favorite cheaters show is when that dumbass joey whatever boards a boat without permission and the dude stabs him....open seas mother fucker....

Hopefully, the next day will be less fighting among town and more scum hunting. Because there probably won't be as much of a consensus as there was for Avi and Rosie.

:smiliehug:

To me, a true townie is more "Oh no, don't waste an investigation on me. We need to find scum" and less, "Go ahead I dare you because I already know what you will find out." Ayes definitely has stepped up in the suspect list not just as scum, but as the GF. It is just a matter of who is her minion bodyguard who will protect her--wolfsister or Bones. Probably SB, but again, time will tell.:banana2:

Hopefully, the next day will be less fighting among town and more scum hunting. Because there probably won't be as much of a consensus as there was for Avi and Rosie.

Ya think? If Rosie turns out to be Townie, your head may be in the gallows before the end of the 3rd Day, missy....that's if you don't quit the game before that....:lol::lol:

To me, a true townie is more "Oh no, don't waste an investigation on me. We need to find scum" and less, "Go ahead I dare you because I already know what you will find out." Ayes definitely has stepped up in the suspect list not just as scum, but as the GF. It is just a matter of who is her minion bodyguard who will protect her--wolfsister or Bones. Probably SB, but again, time will tell.:banana2:

Well, if you read my posts, I laid out the scenario with the three Musketeers, but I thought for sure SB would be the GF......but being that Aye is the mouthy one, you may be right.

I would have thought so too. When Avi did that it only made me more sure, and wrong.

Your estrogen comment btw...:lmao:

Vote Count 2.3​
“No, Julie, those shadows don't want to kill you. Those over there do

Not Voting (0):

RosieS (6): strollingbones♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀, Wolfsister77♀, manifold♂, dblack♂, Grandma♀
strollingbones (2): R.D.♀, Mertex♀
Mertex (2): Mebelle60♀, Luissa♀
Mebelle60 (1): Shaitra♀
dblack (1): Sameech♂
Wolfsister77 (1): RosieS♀

~ With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 6/7/14, @ 9pm central.
~ Mafia can be very serious business—it's so psychological. Let's all just breathe, take a break, and get back to killing each other with our wits later. :D
~ On (1298) and (1300), all you need to do is post Unvote, guys. :smiliehug: [MENTION=34688]Grandma[/MENTION] [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION]
~ Gender symbols added for clarification.

Shiatra was the hammer. Wake must be the town narcoleptic

Forum List

Back