Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

She's so dead it's drawing flies ;(

Don't we have a town undertaker?

Why am I always a minion? :lol:

I never voted for Avi. The 3rd to vote for Rosie.

Nice long Twilight.................it's been good.

RIP Rosie

No, you didn't, and I didn't say you did....it could be that you were told by your leader to let us dumb Townies go ahead and kill him while you concentrated on the next Townie....(if Rosie turns out to be Townie...)

And, didn't Shaitra say Scum votes 3rd and 4th?:eusa_whistle:

Have some respect for the dead, why don't you?

Wake may be keeping her under ice. Maybe Wake is investigating the "cheating" accusation?:lol::lol:

Yeah, but that was 30 pages ago with tons of drama in between....who's going to remember who "you" suspected after all that?..............:eusa_whistle:

Hey, it was after we lynched Rosie. You even commented on it. Forget already? :lol:

Rosie hasn't been lynched yet. It's not over till the fat lady sings, and I haven't heard any music yet.....anyway.....I'm sure you'll be reminding us again...I'll wait.:D

Actually, in the game, during twilight the dead can still speak until the thread's closed. I just realized that. They can sometimes make one post the next day depending on the rules.

Twilight is a pseudo-phase between Day and Night. More specifically, it is the time period between the hammer vote that seals the Day's lynch and the time the moderator locks the thread for Night.

Moderators have varying policies about Twilight. Many allow players to continue to post normally; some do not allow lynched players to post (though this leads to the problem of the lynched player not necessarily knowing they have been lynched). Some moderators prefer Twilight discussion to be kept to a minimum, though this is not common.

Hey, it was after we lynched Rosie. You even commented on it. Forget already? :lol:

Rosie hasn't been lynched yet. It's not over till the fat lady sings, and I haven't heard any music yet.....anyway.....I'm sure you'll be reminding us again...I'll wait.:D

Actually, in the game, during twilight the dead can still speak until the thread's closed. I just realized that. They can sometimes make one post the next day depending on the rules.

Twilight is a pseudo-phase between Day and Night. More specifically, it is the time period between the hammer vote that seals the Day's lynch and the time the moderator locks the thread for Night.

Moderators have varying policies about Twilight. Many allow players to continue to post normally; some do not allow lynched players to post (though this leads to the problem of the lynched player not necessarily knowing they have been lynched). Some moderators prefer Twilight discussion to be kept to a minimum, though this is not common.

What if Wake lynched himself accidentally?

What if Wake lynched himself accidentally?

That question at the beginning of the game where I asked if we could lynch the moderator was a joke folks...............:lol:

I do hope he's o.k. and just giving us a long twilight or busy.

Have some respect for the dead, why don't you?

Wake may be keeping her under ice. Maybe Wake is investigating the "cheating" accusation?:lol::lol:

:lol:

So let me get this straight. Rosie can come in, as long as the thread is not locked, and spill the beans?

That is kinda awesome. Should we @ her???

I
Sameech - posts like he is trying to be helpful, but when asked why he thought Rosie was the doctor, gave 3 Rosie posts that supposedly pointed it out and they were all BS. If Rosie is scum, Sameech should be the next one lynched.

If the alternative is to be stuck in a game with dense irrational people who think if they yell loud enough, people will confess, sure, go ahead even if she isn't.

she posts that she has told us what she is not which is linguistically an odd way of phrasing that; I pointed to the post that makes it look like she is trying to figure out who is the cop; and she did not see the relevance of the "For the Children" as a clue indicating she is likely not a VT. Add into that how frustrated she is with town, and the logical conclusion for me is that there is enough evidence that she may be the doctor to warrant her being spared and investigated as opposed to being lynched because she offends someone's fragile ego.

I don't think she can give anything away yet. Wake hopefully will lay out his Twilight rules.

I have seen it in other games but it usually more an FU at the people who lynched them. Rosie has been on thread after the lynch. I saw her here last night.

I
Sameech - posts like he is trying to be helpful, but when asked why he thought Rosie was the doctor, gave 3 Rosie posts that supposedly pointed it out and they were all BS. If Rosie is scum, Sameech should be the next one lynched.

If the alternative is to be stuck in a game with dense irrational people who think if they yell loud enough, people will confess, sure, go ahead even if she isn't.

she posts that she has told us what she is not which is linguistically an odd way of phrasing that; I pointed to the post that makes it look like she is trying to figure out who is the cop; and she did not see the relevance of the "For the Children" as a clue indicating she is likely not a VT. Add into that how frustrated she is with town, and the logical conclusion for me is that there is enough evidence that she may be the doctor to warrant her being spared and investigated as opposed to being lynched because she offends someone's fragile ego.

Aww, are we pissing you off sameech?

She was lynched for pretty solid reasons. Your reading comprehension is off if you don't see we had solid reasons for pulling the rope.

If she was the doc, playing like a raging bitch and pissing off town isn't going to help her with so many votes already. Playing selfishly and being so nasty reeks of scum.

Can't wait to find out.

If Rosie is town, I might not be alive tomorrow as we're all at risk.

dblack ,Grandma, manifold, Luissa, Shaitra , Mebelle60 , Mertex , Sameech just have not set off alarms for me yet

RosieS :eusa_boohoo: I saw her posts as trying to be helpful to town. Her "outing" PR would have been just hunches, if mafia she would have been able to discuss it private. I don't see the logic of mafia, as a team ok'ing that strategy. As a townie she was putting herself on the line. We'll see, I may be taking wrong to all new heights :lol:

SB and Aye are still in my most likely sum list. Wolfsister, too. Although I did get a strong feeing she wasn't guilty. They all came too strong to Avatars defense plus other odd things I've posted already I haven't changed my thoughts on them yet.

I do have a thought who some of the PR's might be, but I'm not aiding scum and I could be way off. All I can say is its all in the first day posts

I

Aww, are we pissing you off sameech?

Accusatory posts do have a way of pissing people off.....:eusa_whistle: Look how pissed off Wolfie was because she was accused of cheating. If your whole basis for having someone lynched is because their reasons didn't make sense to you, perhaps you should be next, or SB or Aye........:eusa_whistle:

She was lynched for pretty solid reasons. Your reading comprehension is off if you don't see we had solid reasons for pulling the rope.

If she was the doc, playing like a raging bitch and pissing off town isn't going to help her with so many votes already. Playing selfishly and being so nasty reeks of scum.

Can't wait to find out.

Except the Scum would have known if she was Townie and maybe she didn't piss off the Townies as much as she pissed off the Scum? The only ones that got incensed at her comments were the three that had questionable actions and they had already voted for her before she did her off the wall accusation.

Forum List

Back