Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Tell us who your goons are then. End your hell now.

You certainly have all the characteristics of the scum roleblocker on display--trying to derail productive town conversations so you will have less uncertainty in whom to block I presume. My sense is that you will do what you did on night 1 again under the assumption that the town will do the same thing again, but the Godfather will pass the ball to you this time so you are giddy with having two duties.

You give me far too much credit. Rosie thought I was a roleblocker too.

I'm not that good. But thanks.

So who are your goons?
Yeah! :lol:

Tell us who your goons are then. End your hell now.

You certainly have all the characteristics of the scum roleblocker on display--trying to derail productive town conversations so you will have less uncertainty in whom to block I presume. My sense is that you will do what you did on night 1 again under the assumption that the town will do the same thing again, but the Godfather will pass the ball to you this time so you are giddy with having two duties.

So who are your goons?

And that is why you made sure she got the lynch.

Perhaps I should pretend like I have information AFTER the lynch but still won't say what it is. That seems like a good strategy going into night if you are scum or a bad townie.

As for who is my goon, you and I can discuss that on the other thread after the day closes.

So who are your goons?

And that is why you made sure she got the lynch.

Perhaps I should pretend like I have information AFTER the lynch but still won't say what it is. That seems like a good strategy going into night if you are scum or a bad townie.

As for who is my goon, you and I can discuss that on the other thread after the day closes.

So I'm either an awesome scum roleblocker or I suck as a townie. Gotcha. You and Rosie. Two peas in a pod. Playing almost identical since you also said I was townie first just like she did. The similarities are eerie.

I gotta go to a meeting. I am holding back no info. I've been an open book here.

I will probably be busy until the death scene.

Can't wait to see what happens.

Bye for now.

So I'm either an awesome scum roleblocker or I suck as a townie. Gotcha. You and Rosie. Two peas in a pod. Playing almost identical since you also said I was townie first just like she did. The similarities are eerie.

Yes, blowing sunshine up the butt of a narcissist serves its purpose in the moment, but it sure does turn them into needy addicts in the end. :eusa_boohoo:

And no, you are not an awesome scum roleblocker, just a scum role blocker.

Wait, this just in, I have information I cannot share with town yet unless I survive the night, but if the doctor protects me and the jailer jails me in the night--double up to be sure--I will tell you tomorrow I was just a VT who was trying to draw the lynch and not a scum trying to divert PR's from protecting targets. :eusa_whistle:

When you hit the 'quote' button, you'll see I did use the "img" icon first.

It works for me.....maybe you fail better?
Never-give-up-motivational-life-quote-try-again-and-again.jpg

Looks like you already did. :eusa_silenced:

It was a site that you picked.....so you failed before me, duh....!

Sorry for the delay, guys. I've been extremely busy. Haven't had time to type up the death scene for Rosie, but it's on the way, later today. In the meantime you guys are free to continue discussing the game—this phase between the final vote and Night is known as Twilight.

impatient.gif

Yes, blowing sunshine up the butt of a narcissist serves its purpose in the moment, but it sure does turn them into needy addicts in the end. :eusa_boohoo:

And no, you are not an awesome scum roleblocker, just a scum role blocker.

Wait, this just in, I have information I cannot share with town yet unless I survive the night, but if the doctor protects me and the jailer jails me in the night--double up to be sure--I will tell you tomorrow I was just a VT who was trying to draw the lynch and not a scum trying to divert PR's from protecting targets. :eusa_whistle:

We'll talk..................

We'll talk..................

No we won't. Bruising your ego is how I am going to get you to kill me in the night and then claim that you would never be that obvious. You won't be able to resist :night::dig:

Ha!! Laid it out for everyone to avoid being killed.

I'm not killing anyone.

Wake-In the future, I don't know about anyone else, but I don't mind if you just tell who the dead are. If you are busy, you don't have to write scenes. It's nice but not essential, IMO.

Others may not agree. Screw them, it's all about me. :badgrin:

Final vote and death scene approaching. I need a few moments to envision a horrific death for a female Jimmy Johns employee.

Armada, please do not post in ongoing games you are not signed up for. You may join game 3 if you wish. I will delete further posts if necessary. You may talk to your heart's content here.
:D

Vote Count 2.4​
"This game is pure, unadulterated psychology."

Not Voting (0):

RosieS (7): strollingbones♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀, Wolfsister77♀, manifold♂, dblack♂, Grandma♀, Shaitra♀
strollingbones (2): R.D.♀, Mertex♀
Mertex (2): Mebelle60♀, Luissa♀
dblack (1): Sameech♂
Wolfsister77 (1): RosieS♀

~ With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 6/7/14, @ 9pm central.

A majority lynch has been met!

Shocked%20Woman.jpg

"Me?"

"Sweet, little, innocent me?"

Miss Rosie, the Jimmy Johns employee, has been marked for death by the Town!

Not only was the mob coming for Rosie, but she had gotten their catering orders wrong. Extra mayo, NO peppers!

And, for Pete's sake, these Turkey Toms were supposed to be unwiches!

The angry mob flew upon this justifiably frustrated Jimmy Johns employee and dragged her over to the gallows. SOMEONE had to die, and it had better be the person ruining their sammiches.

"But, guys... I'm innocent. It's not like I was trying to kill you or sow chaos or anything. Guys? Guys...?"

The hangman—tired of never getting the avocado spread he so yearned for—pulled the lever with a huff of indignation.

*SNAP!*

And with that, RosieS—Mafia goon—died really freaky fast.

It is now Night 2.

All night actions may be submitted via PM.

Night 2 ends 6/4/14, @ 5pm central time.

1306499028_1365386979.jpg

Ah....

...what a nice morning it is today. More birds fluttering about, little sprouts sticking their little heads out of the earth, and people actually not dying. How 'bout that?

Anyways, I don't know about you, but I'm craving some damned good breakfast. Here, have some for yourselves before you get back to it. :D

Big-breakfast.jpg

Day 3 begins.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline expires 6/11/14, @ 5 pm central.

Forum List

Back