Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

BTW Bones-voting is done, no more need to vote.

FYI-Thanks for the Estrogen comment sameech but I still like you and think you are town so lucky you. LOL

If you think someone is scum, try targeting them, not dividing the town-unless you are scum.

Lesson of the day.

I am uniting the town--against the trifecta of terror :eusa_angel:

FYI-Thanks for the Estrogen comment sameech but I still like you and think you are town so lucky you. LOL

If you think someone is scum, try targeting them, not dividing the town-unless you are scum.

Lesson of the day.

Don't you mean the Estrogen Express. :lol:

I think Wake had a special occation yesterday, which could explain him not being on top of everything last night and this morning. :)

vote=Wake :lol:

Since the game should be locked I figured I could edit. I want to suggest the next night be short due to the fact we all expected to wake up to the set dealine already :)

Last edited:
The cop investigates, not the doctor. The doctor protects.

Yeah, I knew that....:D

:smiliehug:

To me, a true townie is more "Oh no, don't waste an investigation on me. We need to find scum" and less, "Go ahead I dare you because I already know what you will find out." Ayes definitely has stepped up in the suspect list not just as scum, but as the GF. It is just a matter of who is her minion bodyguard who will protect her--wolfsister or Bones. Probably SB, but again, time will tell.:banana2:

To me, a true townie is more "Oh no, don't waste an investigation on me. We need to find scum" and less, "Go ahead I dare you because I already know what you will find out." Ayes definitely has stepped up in the suspect list not just as scum, but as the GF. It is just a matter of who is her minion bodyguard who will protect her--wolfsister or Bones. Probably SB, but again, time will tell.:banana2:

Well, if you read my posts, I laid out the scenario with the three Musketeers, but I thought for sure SB would be the GF......but being that Aye is the mouthy one, you may be right.

Lesson of the day.

How do we know you aren't in that 'trifecta of terror'? You jumped in trying to save Rosie when the hammer was about to fall and also seem to side with Mertex on quite a few things. It could very well be that you are scum. I'm not, and those that are know that.

If it takes lynching me or taking me out by a night action to prove it, then go for it. If either happens, all townies need to take note of the above.

Lesson of the day.

How do we know you aren't in that 'trifecta of terror'? You jumped in trying to save Rosie when the hammer was about to fall and also seem to side with Mertex on quite a few things. It could very well be that you are scum. I'm not, and those that are know that.

If it takes lynching me or taking me out by a night action to prove it, then go for it. If either happens, all townies need to take note of the above.

Yeah, and those that are Scum know that I'm not either, so your self defense doesn't really mean squat....Scum always says they are innocent and offer themselves up as a sacrifice knowing full well their minions will try to deflect the rest of us to someone else.

You're not appearing very gallant with your self-sacrifice.

Depending on what Rosie turns out to be, you may find yourself lynched next......just sayin......I know if she turns out to be Scum, I'm pretty much suspect just for not agreeing with you all.....which may very well be just another Mafia scheme.

Lesson of the day.

I agree Aye. Everyone needs to make sure they post who they feel are the scum so if one of us gets killed at night, we at least know what they were thinking.

Do you guys really think scum would be so silly to be looking like they are on a team with anyone?

Yep, Rosie's death and the overnight kill will say a lot.

Time will tell............................

I hope Rosie isn't Jewish or a Muslim because it looks like there is no way we are going to be burying her by sundown.

In keeping with what I just posted, I'm going to put down some thoughts. We actually have a great opportunity with this long twilight to keep discussing things.

Mebelle - playing style is different this game. I mentioned it before that I don't see the good insights and catches from her that I saw in the previous game. Leaning scum.

Sameech - posts like he is trying to be helpful, but when asked why he thought Rosie was the doctor, gave 3 Rosie posts that supposedly pointed it out and they were all BS. If Rosie is scum, Sameech should be the next one lynched.

I've been reading on the mafiascum.net website just to try and learn more about how to play the game. One of the theories I came across is the idea of voting in the butterspot. This is the 3rd and 4th votes on a wagon. Noob scum tend to vote in these spots because they don't want to be the first ones to vote, nor do they want to be the hammer. So it might be beneficial to look at the 3rd and 4th voters for Avatar and for Rosie. I'm just putting that out there incase I don't make it through the night.

Mertex - I keep bouncing back and forth on her. Sometimes she definitely seems scummy and other times she seems town.

Wolfsister - feels town to me. If she is scum my hat's off to her for playing a great game. :)

ACSY - feels town to me.

SB - feels town to me.

RD - not sure about her yet.

Mani - been very quiet. null read

dblack - not sure about him yet.

I think I covered everyone except myself. I know I'm innocent but everyone says that so do with it what you will.

In keeping with what I just posted, I'm going to put down some thoughts. We actually have a great opportunity with this long twilight to keep discussing things.

I've been reading on the mafiascum.net website just to try and learn more about how to play the game. One of the theories I came across is the idea of voting in the butterspot. This is the 3rd and 4th votes on a wagon. Noob scum tend to vote in these spots because they don't want to be the first ones to vote, nor do they want to be the hammer. So it might be beneficial to look at the 3rd and 4th voters for Avatar and for Rosie. I'm just putting that out there incase I don't make it through the night.

Mertex - I keep bouncing back and forth on her. Sometimes she definitely seems scummy and other times she seems town.

Phew! I'm relieved.....I was the first one to vote for Avi......of course, you'll find some other lame excuse to point the finger at me.....but what about you? You could be the GF directing your minions (Aye/Wolf) whom you are elevating as respectable Townies, to do your dirty work while you vote for some non suspecting weak and trembling Townie.

I gave my 3 suspects and who I would like the Cop to investigate.

Yeah, but that was 30 pages ago with tons of drama in between....who's going to remember who "you" suspected after all that?..............:eusa_whistle:

Hey, it was after we lynched Rosie. You even commented on it. Forget already? :lol:

Rosie hasn't been lynched yet. It's not over till the fat lady sings, and I haven't heard any music yet.....anyway.....I'm sure you'll be reminding us again...I'll wait.:D

Forum List

Back