Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Rosie voted for Avatar. So did seven others. 5 of those others had to be townies. Mafia could target any one of the townies, why pick Rosie, or for that matter, anyone that chose a townie?

If I were scum, I'd target someone that voted for scum, or I'd target one of the better/more active players.

Rosie has not been posting to help town, she's been posting trying to throw at least two other townies under the bus, and she's claiming that she is the target of the scum, with no real reason.

I regret lynching Avi. If Rosie's a townie I won't celebrate her lynching, but I won't regret it either.

Rosie voted for Avatar. So did seven others. 5 of those others had to be townies. Mafia could target any one of the townies, why pick Rosie, or for that matter, anyone that chose a townie?
Mafia wasn't going to target someone that didn't have any votes, it would be fruitless.
If SB is Mafia, she had it out for Rosie because Rosie was targeting her in vote count 1.5.

If I were scum, I'd target someone that voted for scum, or I'd target one of the better/more active players.
Even if yours was the only vote? That would not be very smart. I noticed that SB, Wolf, and ACSY seem to be voting together consistently the last two game days...if anything, it raises suspicions.

Rosie has not been posting to help town, she's been posting trying to throw at least two other townies under the bus, and she's claiming that she is the target of the scum, with no real reason.
Some of you keep saying that, but I didn't see that at all. If anything SB has made several gaffes in her posting...once when she said "we" in reference to Scum and then tried to play it off as if done on purpose, and another time when she claimed that Wolfsister had also voted for Rosie before Wolfsister made her vote known. To me that says something.
Also, you even questioned her as to how she knew Avatar was Townie and Rosie was Scum....I don't remember her answering you.

I regret lynching Avi. If Rosie's a townie I won't celebrate her lynching, but I won't regret it either.
Me too, but there was no way of knowing at that time who was Scum and who wasn't. Your comment about not regretting lynching her if she is Townie sounds like you're taking this personally....I hope not, it's just a game.

Mafia wasn't going to target someone that didn't have any votes, it would be fruitless.
If SB is Mafia, she had it out for Rosie because Rosie was targeting her in vote count 1.5.

Even if yours was the only vote? That would not be very smart. I noticed that SB, Wolf, and ACSY seem to be voting together consistently the last two game days...if anything, it raises suspicions.

Some of you keep saying that, but I didn't see that at all. If anything SB has made several gaffes in her posting...once when she said "we" in reference to Scum and then tried to play it off as if done on purpose, and another time when she claimed that Wolfsister had also voted for Rosie before Wolfsister made her vote known. To me that says something.
Also, you even questioned her as to how she knew Avatar was Townie and Rosie was Scum....I don't remember her answering you.

Me too, but there was no way of knowing at that time who was Scum and who wasn't. Your comment about not regretting lynching her if she is Townie sounds like you're taking this personally....I hope not, it's just a game.

I noticed that consistent voting as well. And the "we." And counting Wolfsister's vote.

When Avi said "he" in reference to the cop, Rosie jumped on that and said Avi was claiming to be the cop. Then later she TWICE said that Ropey was the bodyguard.

Mafia isn't going to target someone that doesn't have any votes, why? They don't care who the townies want to lynch, the scum kill at night and the victim is of their own choosing. I would think they'd go after a townie that had guessed who at least one of them is. Rosie didn't do that. She outed to townies and helped lynch one of them.

I'm not taking it personally, Rosie hasn't done anything to hurt my feelings. I don't regret it because she's so willing to throw other players under the bus. Has any other player tried to out town protectors? No.

I do have to agree with Grandma that Rosie seems very suspicious. I don't find her fighting with Grandma to be helpful at all and she is the one complaining about all the "noise" in the thread. But she is the source of a lot of it.

If Rosie is town, she is playing very anti-town which only helps the scum.

I noticed that consistent voting as well. And the "we." And counting Wolfsister's vote.

When Avi said "he" in reference to the cop, Rosie jumped on that and said Avi was claiming to be the cop. Then later she TWICE said that Ropey was the bodyguard.
If you think someone is Scum, don't you want to make them look suspicious? Maybe Rosie thought Avi was Scum from the first. I guess I didn't read that into her posts, regarding Ropey and Avatar.

Mafia isn't going to target someone that doesn't have any votes, why? They don't care who the townies want to lynch, the scum kill at night and the victim is of their own choosing. I would think they'd go after a townie that had guessed who at least one of them is. Rosie didn't do that. She outed to townies and helped lynch one of them.
Because if they see that a Townie is about to be lynched, why would they waste the opportunity to take them out? Besides, nobody said this Mafia was going to be really clever - if it is who I think it is, you have two noobs and someone who didn't play very long the last time. Also, both you and I helped lynch Avatar, too and we're not Scum.

I'm not taking it personally, Rosie hasn't done anything to hurt my feelings. I don't regret it because she's so willing to throw other players under the bus. Has any other player tried to out town protectors? No.
Well, you may be right and I may once again be all wet, but I can't help but see the coincidences in how those three have been playing.

I do have to agree with Grandma that Rosie seems very suspicious. I don't find her fighting with Grandma to be helpful at all and she is the one complaining about all the "noise" in the thread. But she is the source of a lot of it.

If Rosie is town, she is playing very anti-town which only helps the scum.

I'm not defending Rosie, because I just don't know. But imo she is playing the very way Avi played, only more aggressive. As she did the last game, she was in our faces up front with her posts. Yes, she was wrong about the cop comment, but we have to keep hearing how Avi flavor role was a giveaway - which it wasn't. That's why I suspected him

I'm still waiting for SB to answer Grandmas questions

Just some input from someone who was scum last game. We thought long and hard who to vote for because of the concern that it would make us look suspicious. In most cases, we talked about who we would like to see lynched, but didn't want to lead the charge to keep from being suspicious. We also tried to stay away from killing someone at night who had focused on us during the day. I have no idea if that is how the scum are playing this game. I know we are all new to playing this so hopefully this helps in some way.

So now it is Grandma's turn to beat the dead horse.

That is no coincidence.

Bones talked about "we" getting a head start. And indeed they did.

I am a member with Bones at another site. I do not think it is a coincidence what Bones said.

It seems Bones, Wolfsister and Grandma are meeting elsewhere and have "gotten a head start,".

I don't think they are Mafia trying to hide that they are. I do think Mertex has uncovered cheating.

Grandma is just playing her assigned role. When confronted, she could not come up with facts to justify voting for me.

That is because there are none AND she had.not had time to meet with others offsite to collude over an answer.

It seems choreographed because it is.

I am accusing Bones, Wolfsister and Grandma of working together elsewhere, teaming up to cheat.

As Wolfsister keeps saying - I am not a team player.

Correct. I am not teaming up elsewhere to cheat. She is.

Regards from Rosie

So now it is Grandma's turn to beat the dead horse.

That is no coincidence.

Bones talked about "we" getting a head start. And indeed they did.

I am a member with Bones at another site. I do not think it is a coincidence what Bones said.

It seems Bones, Wolfsister and Grandma are meeting elsewhere and have "gotten a head start,".

I don't think they are Mafia trying to hide that they are. I do think Mertex has uncovered cheating.

Grandma is just playing her assigned role. When confronted, she could not come up with facts to justify voting for me.

That is because there are none AND she had.not had time to meet with others offsite to collude over an answer.

It seems choreographed because it is.

I am accusing Bones, Wolfsister and Grandma of working together elsewhere, teaming up to cheat.

As Wolfsister keeps saying - I am not a team player.

Correct. I am not teaming up elsewhere to cheat. She is.

Regards from Rosie

First you personally insult me last night and now you accuse me and others of cheating.

I want you gone or I am going to ask to leave.

Vote : RosieS

She needs one more to be done. Someone please hammer her. If she stays, I will ask Wake to replace me.

I have noticed that Mertex and Rosie seem to be playing together. If we lynch Rosie and she turns out to be scum, we need to look at Mertex next.

Rosie, you keep complaining about people beating a dead horse, but it's been pointed out to you by several people that refering to an unknown gender as "he" is proper English. And yet you continue to point back to that as what made you suspicious of Avi and claim he was trying to out the cop. You now know you were wrong about him. So you were doubly wrong about him. He was VT and he was not the cop PR.

I have noticed that Mertex and Rosie seem to be playing together. If we lynch Rosie and she turns out to be scum, we need to look at Mertex next.

You aren't the only one that's noticed that.

I would like for the town cop to investigate Mertex, please.

Forum List

Back