Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

Answer this, Cafe. You say you are learning soooo much. Why have you not learned to correctly attribute quotes to the proper people, yet?

With all the oh so important looking up you do, you could get that right.

Nope. But you don't have to care, being Scum this time.

Regards from Rosie

CaféAuLait;9603645 said:
Oh and who cares if I wrote unvote in bold or if you constantly revoted a new person. No difference.

I am trying to slow the vote, ( and if FA flips scum Ill look scummy ,I don't care at this juncture, this lynch just seemed too quick with 4-5 days left) I think we are going far too quick, and wasn't you who said "scum love a quick lynch"? The issue here is we have 4 days left, yesterday morning with 5 days left we were more than halfway to lynching FA and he is at L-1 with 4 days left. A little too quick for me. since this vote is so very important. Sorry.

Again, I do not constantly revote a new person!

I did not write "scum loves a quick lynch".

But I am responsible for Lynch All Liars.

Guess who is a liar?

Some more Scum needing lynching. Dunno why anyone should believe you when you write that you are not Scum.

You sure are.

Regards from Rosie

Where was it I lied? Do tell? I asked "wasn't it you who said". OMG lynch me Rosie, the lie of the century had been revealed. :eek:

titanic.gif

CaféAuLait;9604371 said:
CaféAuLait;9603645 said:
Oh and who cares if I wrote unvote in bold or if you constantly revoted a new person. No difference.

I am trying to slow the vote, ( and if FA flips scum Ill look scummy ,I don't care at this juncture, this lynch just seemed too quick with 4-5 days left) I think we are going far too quick, and wasn't you who said "scum love a quick lynch"? The issue here is we have 4 days left, yesterday morning with 5 days left we were more than halfway to lynching FA and he is at L-1 with 4 days left. A little too quick for me. since this vote is so very important. Sorry.

Guess who is a liar?

Some more Scum needing lynching. Dunno why anyone should believe you when you write that you are not Scum.

You sure are.

Regards from Rosie

Where was it I lied? Do tell? I asked "wasn't it you who said". OMG lynch me Rosie, the lie of the century had been revealed. :eek:

Claiming that I unvote, for starters.

And that I constantly revote, for two.

Just make crap up, why doncha. No difference.

No better can come from Scum.

Regards from Rosie

TN - I am teetering. Grandma is being an enemy and no one's friend. Convince me she is more my enemy than FA is and I will change my vote.

Cafe is the third Scum. She pretends to go after and then refuses to bus FA.

Regards from Rosie

That's odd, because I find that Grandma keeps defending FA, ever so subtle, but she does...like she did in the post below. She keeps saying that MeBelle seems suspicious, but she never votes for her....why would that be? And, I don't think Cafe is Scum, I think she just over analyzes the wrong stuff. Could it be that Scum is Grandma/MeBelle/FA instead of Grandma/MeBelle/tn?

That's very interesting. Very interesting.

But weren't MeBelle, TN and Shaitra quieter than Scarlet and R.D.?

Cafe is doing just what TN did as Scum. Remember the big colorful charts? TN figured he could dazzle us with BS and it worked, didn't it.

Cafe cuts and pastes some vote counts and that makes her Town?

What makes her Scum is voting/unvoting Grandma and FA. She wants to seem to be ultra-helpful Town, but then pulls her votes very quickly so as to not bus the other two Scum.

You already know not to trust Grandma. You are correctly figuring not to trust FA.

Later on we can arm wrestle over Cafe and MeBelle, but again I say not to let MeBelle's weirdness distract you.

You and TN get a good head of steam wagon on Grandma going and I will delay, but by no means drop, FA. Watch your back- FA is a backstabbing scuzzball that Grandma and Cafe defend.

Regards from Rosie

I posted the vote counts in game 3 so we could look for patterns (post 1597) . Guess who was the first to address it when I stated I thought I saw a voting pattern. Mertex. And she was scum that go round.

CaféAuLait;9604371 said:

Guess who is a liar?

You sure are.

Regards from Rosie

Claiming that I unvote, for starters.

And that I constantly revote, for two.

Just make crap up, why doncha. No difference.

No better can come from Scum.

Regards from Rosie

So, Day 1 you did not move your vote from Mani to Avatar (and IIRC FA at one point) then back to Mani and then try to unvote Mani after the hammer?

Day 2 you did not move your vote from Avatar to FA then to Grandma? :eusa_hand:

And those are just the vote counts I looked at, I did not bother to read each of your posts to find any other switches.

And how about this, you wrote in post 693 unvote in bold. Something you said I was wrong to do. :eusa_shhh:

Why are you pointing the finger at me for something you have done and why are you denying you did something which is not in the least bit scummy?

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] - please prod MeBelle, she's been AWOL since the 7th and two of us "mentioned" her already, while she was posting elsewhere on the site.

Properly prodded... :D

I'm typing with one hand and taking some awesome pain meds... :D

So, where were we??

FA is at L-1.

Some believe myself included believe your play style mimics ZZZX in game 3. He did not vote the first two go rounds either.

I think the lynch is moving too fast given we have 4 days left to decide and very little reason is being given for the vote on FA.

I have had him on my scum list but as I have said before this may be bias due to the reset, what he stated in neighbor chat in game 3 and a slight change in his posting style.

He has not said a thing in his defense and he was here reading the thread for about 30 minutes not too long ago.

Rosie thinks I am scum.

I am trying to slow the vote because this day is critical to town and ensure we definantly have a scum and not a townie. If we mislynch this round we will be 4 town and 3 scum.

Lastly, TN has stated Grandma was his biggest scum target and was upset he did not get to hammer her Day 2, but has moved his vote to FA. I find this very strange.

Vote Count: 3.4

FA_Q2 (4): Shaitra♀, RosieS♀, tn5421♂, Mertex♀
MeBelle60 (2): AyeCantSeeYou♀, Grandma♀
Grandma (1): CafeAuLait♀
Mertex (1): FA_Q2♂

Not Voting (1): MeBelle60♀

~ With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 8/13/14, @ 4pm central.
~ Shaitra's on V/LA (no current deadline).

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10
2.1 | 2.2 | 2.3 | 2.4 | 2.5 | 2.6 | 2.7
3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3

Oh I see, hammer time.

I can do this,

I've consistently contended that FAQ was scum.

Can someone easily convince me otherwise?

My attention span is not as long as it normally is.

3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3

Oh I see, hammer time.

I can do this,

Nope, I can't convince you otherwise, I thought he may be. But I thought everyone should offer better reasons given if we mislynch this round we will be on a losing path with only 4 townies left and 3 scum, if FA does not flip scum. Deadline is not till Wedensday, this is why I thought we should talk it over, ensure we were correct just in case he does not flip scum.

TN was complaining that he didn't get to lynch his chosen target, but on Day one he was the first to vote for Mani. On Day 2 his top picks were Avi and Mertex, he voted for Avi. He was supposed to switch over and hammer me, but didn't.

And he's angry about it. /eyeroll

3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3

Oh I see, hammer time.

I can do this,

Can you wait until daylight to do it? Apparently there's some procedural rule that requires an extended waiting period before hammering.

I'm having more and more of a problem with you, Mertex. You pretty much dared me to vote for MeBelle, now all of the sudden she's a Mason.

Now I'm being dared to vote for FA.

Pretty fucking good that you don't want anyone to make their own decisions.

Fine, whatever.

Intent to hammer FA, midnight tonight eastern time.]

You better be right, Mertex.

Hey, if I turn out to be wrong, you can lynch me next....but I'm still Town.

I'm having more and more of a problem with you, Mertex. You pretty much dared me to vote for MeBelle, now all of the sudden she's a Mason.

Fine, whatever.

If you are town and FA is town and we lynch you next, we lose by my count.

3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3

Oh I see, hammer time.

I can do this,

Can you wait until daylight to do it? Apparently there's some procedural rule that requires an extended waiting period before hammering.

It is daylight.
What rule?

CaféAuLait;9604958 said:

Fine, whatever.

If you are town and FA is town and we lynch you next, we lose by my count.

If FA flips Town, then who were the first ones on his wagon? Okay....it shouldn't be that hard to figure it out. We still have one more chance, by my figures.

Oh I see, hammer time.

I can do this,

It is daylight.
What rule?

I mean Real Life daylight.

I was unaware of the rule, but I caught six kinds of hell for nearly hammering Avi early on in Day 2. We're definitely supposed to announce intent to hammer and then, I guess, give a time frame long enough for everyone to weigh in.

It is daylight.
What rule?

I mean Real Life daylight.

I was unaware of the rule, but I caught six kinds of hell for nearly hammering Avi early on in Day 2. We're definitely supposed to announce intent to hammer and then, I guess, give a time frame long enough for everyone to weigh in.

I just read the rules, there is no such procedure.
If I'm wrong then my vote should be null

FAQ2

Forum List

Back