Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

CaféAuLait;9605170 said:
lol. I guess ma caught up. Well, I don't think you REALLY want to know my scum reads cafe - I bet you can guess why?

No, I can't. Are you really scum? Wow.

Now THAT post was the funniest post so far.

Yes - and I have to congratulate town on finally nailing one before Wake posts my gruesome death scene (and it better be gruesome!). Your screwed though - town has no clue what is going on :D

I will watch with bated interest as this game unfolds. I cant wait to see if anything is going on in the dead zone.

PS: avi's death scene was worth lynching him - that was almost as funny as your post :D

CaféAuLait;9605170 said:
lol. I guess ma caught up. Well, I don't think you REALLY want to know my scum reads cafe - I bet you can guess why?

Yes - and I have to congratulate town on finally nailing one before Wake posts my gruesome death scene (and it better be gruesome!). Your screwed though - town has no clue what is going on :D

I will watch with bated interest as this game unfolds. I cant wait to see if anything is going on in the dead zone.

PS: avi's death scene was worth lynching him - that was almost as funny as your post :D

So, you did go from Mason to DarkVader Scum and I've learned I need to go with my first instinct from now on. Thank you FA. LOL

CaféAuLait;9605170 said:

Oh, thanks a lot FA.....are you doing this to try and confuse us? Like trying to draw attention away from your partners? It won't work.....Scum doesn't usually kill its own, except when there is no other option and they are going to die anyway. Nice try.

CaféAuLait;9605170 said:

I'm wondering with your comment here, if the two other scum did not bus you to take any suspicion off of them though.

I also think Aye and Sharita need further looking at as well.

CaféAuLait;9605241 said:
CaféAuLait;9605170 said:

I'm wondering with your comment here, if the two other scum did not bus you to take any suspicion off of them though.

No, the other two scum didn't vote for him, but are trying to act like they didn't know he was Scum......:D

CaféAuLait;9605241 said:

No, the other two scum didn't vote for him, but are trying to act like they didn't know he was Scum......:D

I didn't and I think you know that. I think FA may have said too much on his parting post there Mertex.

Or Mebelle is indeed scum and had her vote on FA early to keep suspicion off of her and that is why she removed her vote on FA Day 2 ( citing feeling sorry for him) since he had 4 votes and scum did not want to bus that early.

CaféAuLait;9605256 said:
CaféAuLait;9605241 said:

I didn't and I think you know that. I think FA may have said too much on his parting post there Mertex.

That remains to be seen.

I'm totally gobsmacked.

What signs did I miss? How did you guys know? What did you see that I kept missing?

I told you before, you posted about it in a post not too long ago. This was his plan in neighborhood chat. You poo-pooed it, and said it was nothing. I also said his posting style changed and the reset of the game made me think he rolled sucm.

You said I was wrong on more than one occasion.

You even asked me for the links to the Neighborhood chat and I supplied them for you as well, remember?

You said "that's interesting" can you give me the numbers to those chats and that your eyes were falling out? One or two pages back you mentioned it and said it was too weak.

CaféAuLait;9605296 said:
You even asked me for the links to the Neighborhood chat and I supplied them for you as well, remember?

You said "that's interesting" can you give me the numbers to those chats and that your eyes were falling out? One or two pages back you mentioned it and said it was too weak.

His picks looked like SOP for Scumkills - kill the threats, leave the shit-stirrers alive as distractions.

And I thought Rosie was only after him over his calling her stupid, at least that's what I gathered from her anger and reading through the neighborhood thread on Day 1.

CaféAuLait;9605296 said:

His picks looked like SOP for Scumkills - kill the threats, leave the shit-stirrers alive as distractions.

No it follow it exactly, he said he was not going to target those going after him as being scum-- I was one of those doing just that. He said it would bring too much attention to kill us off. RD thought he was scum Day 1 but backed off that day two and was killed Day 2.

He said he would go after those less vocal actual scum, and target those who were not as vocal about it. SR she said something about you not FA and was killed day 1. .

Shaitra saw something, it had to do with FA's long reads list, I missed something with that, too.

MeBelle, what did you see?

CaféAuLait;9605321 said:
CaféAuLait;9605296 said:

No it follow it exactly, he said he was not going to target those going after him as being scum-- I was one of those doing just that. He said it would bring too much attention to kill us off. RD thought he was scum Day 1 but backed off that day two and was killed Day 2.

He said he would go after those less vocal actual scum, and target those who were not as vocal about it. SR she said something about you not FA and was killed day 1. .

You aren't supposed to go after the ones accusing you directly, as you'd be the number 1 suspect.

I can see one thing where I missed out. FA seemed like a really shy player to me, I couldn't imagine him as Scum being able to control the other Scums' votes.

Perhaps the other Scums will screw up now that he isn't there.

Forum List

Back