Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

Shaitra saw something, it had to do with FA's long reads list, I missed something with that, too.

MeBelle, what did you see?

Nothing specific.

I backed off voting for him the first round because he was acting like such a love sick puppy.

Shaitra saw something, it had to do with FA's long reads list, I missed something with that, too.

Nothing specific.

I backed off voting for him the first round because he was acting like such a love sick puppy.

FA a love sick puppy? He was close to getting lynched- you said when you lynched him just now he was on your scum list so you felt it was okay to hammer but back off your earlier vote? :doubt:

CaféAuLait;9605170 said:
lol. I guess ma caught up. Well, I don't think you REALLY want to know my scum reads cafe - I bet you can guess why?

No, I can't. Are you really scum? Wow.

Now THAT post was the funniest post so far.

Yes - and I have to congratulate town on finally nailing one before Wake posts my gruesome death scene (and it better be gruesome!). Your screwed though - town has no clue what is going on :D

I will watch with bated interest as this game unfolds. I cant wait to see if anything is going on in the dead zone.

PS: avi's death scene was worth lynching him - that was almost as funny as your post :D

^^^^cracks me up, Town is so scared.....BOO....^^^^

CaféAuLait;9605321 said:
His picks looked like SOP for Scumkills - kill the threats, leave the shit-stirrers alive as distractions.

No it follow it exactly, he said he was not going to target those going after him as being scum-- I was one of those doing just that. He said it would bring too much attention to kill us off. RD thought he was scum Day 1 but backed off that day two and was killed Day 2.

He said he would go after those less vocal actual scum, and target those who were not as vocal about it. SR she said something about you not FA and was killed day 1. .

You aren't supposed to go after the ones accusing you directly, as you'd be the number 1 suspect.

I can see one thing where I missed out. FA seemed like a really shy player to me, I couldn't imagine him as Scum being able to control the other Scums' votes.

Perhaps the other Scums will screw up now that he isn't there.

Yes, that is what he said. That is exactly what I referred to when I said he was following through with what he told me in neighborhood chat.

FA made a statement 'town has no clue what is going on" and we are screwed.

To me that suggests he was bussed by at least one scum, maybe two to confuse us or we are not looking at the right people given his statement. OR he said that because we have looked at the right people to confuse us.

TN voted for him too, after making a big deal out of saying he suspected me.

TN, why did you vote for FA?

AND if you recall, didn't FA defend TN and that is when Mertex first suspected him and this is when the wagon on both Mertex and FA started? With FA voting Mertex and Mertex voting FA? Hummmmmmmm

FA_Q2 (4): Manifold♂, MeBelle60♀, R.D.♀, Mertex♀
Mertex (4): Avatar4321♂, FA_Q2♂, Shaitra♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀

To me that suggests he was bussed by at least one scum, maybe two to confuse us or we are not looking at the right people given his statement. OR he said that because we have looked at the right people to confuse us.

This is not a good time for WIFOM. Believe me, I have a million possibilities going through my head.

Well I was right one of the three I pointed out claiming VT was lying, it was FA. Now, the question is, is there more than 1?

CaféAuLait;9605383 said:

AND if you recall, didn't FA defend TN and that is when Mertex first suspected him and this is when the wagon on both Mertex and FA started? With FA voting Mertex and Mertex voting FA? Hummmmmmmm

Yeah, I believe I asked Mertex if it was an OMGUS vote...
I guess it wasn't.

This is not a good time for WIFOM. Believe me, I have a million possibilities going through my head.

Well, I beat you cause I'm the freaking queen of WIFOM! :lol:

CaféAuLait;9605383 said:

Yeah, I believe I asked Mertex if it was an OMGUS vote...
I guess it wasn't.

I don't know, I was thinking FA's statement suggested something deeper. Like being bussed by two scum. But hey, what do I know, I already said I was the queen of WIFOM! :lol:

CaféAuLait;9605364 said:

Nothing specific.

FA a love sick puppy? He was close to getting lynched- you said when you lynched him just now he was on your scum list so you felt it was okay to hammer but back off your earlier vote? :doubt:

post 336 , 337 and previous interaction between FAQ and Scarlett.
It was actually very sweet.

I declared early in the game that I was not going to hammer in the first round. I don't remember what the vote count was and I'm too spacey to look for it.

CaféAuLait;9605364 said:
Nothing specific.

I declared early in the game that I was not going to hammer in the first round. I don't remember what the vote count was and I'm too spacey to look for it.

Your vote was already on FA, you would not be hammering, he still had votes to go when you dropped off so you would not have hammered the 'first round". Secondly, it was the second round, Day2 everyone was asking you to hammer.

CaféAuLait;9605414 said:
CaféAuLait;9605364 said:

Your vote was already on FA, you would not be hammering, he still had votes to go when you dropped off so you would not have hammered the 'first round". Secondly, it was the second round, Day2 everyone was asking you to hammer.

Thank you, but what's your point?

Day2-WHO hammered? hmmmm?

CaféAuLait;9605414 said:

My point is your statement did not make a lick of sense Mebelle.

RD hammered day 2, what's your point?

CaféAuLait;9605426 said:
CaféAuLait;9605414 said:

1) I responded to why I pulled my vote off of FAQ previously,
2) I responded to why I would not be the hammer in the first round.

1 and 2 are separate statements. Please don't mix them up.

In round two I was being asked to hammer, I was being pressured.
Check out who was pressuring me.

Please, let's stop the bickering and do some thinking.

CaféAuLait;9605426 said:

1) I responded to why I pulled my vote off of FAQ previously,
2) I responded to why I would not be the hammer in the first round.

1 and 2 are separate statements. Please don't mix them up.

In round two I was being asked to hammer, I was being pressured.
Check out who was pressuring me.

Please, let's stop the bickering and do some thinking.

1. Yes, cause it was "cute" and "you felt sorry for FA", BUT as you just hammered you said you thought FA was scum all along thus you were comfortable hammering this time. SO why not keep your vote on him Day 1?

2. You were never asked to hammer in the first round, you were vote 4 on FA when you fell off citing feeling sorry for FA.

3. I am not mixing them up.

4. Sure lets do that MeBelle, It would be great to have more input as the game proceeds from all players.

HOS Mebelle again.

I should just go back to my other reads lists and prior posts as to who I suspected and vote that way. If I've learned anything from FA, I've learned to go with my first instinct.

Oh really.

More input from all players.

Well, then.

At least Mertex won't get lynched over her dare of Grandma.

I am happy MeBelle scored herself a Scum hit.

And I AM superior to everyone else. I have eidetic mrmory - near perfect visual recall.

So this game is easier for me than for most.

Those of you who have given me heartburn can take that tidbit and stuff it.

You really ought to have some respect.

Congrats, MeBelle!

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back